speedhack on girakon

This is a discussion on speedhack on girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lilo a papper mage. can neva kill him, coz can neva hit him, unless sneak no him. his party neva ...
Page: 1

iiason

Lilo a papper mage. can neva kill him, coz can neva hit him, unless sneak no him.

his party neva dies coz he just runs and tps. so yeh. kinda gay.

a mage faster then a rogue on light feet ^^

Huitzilopochtli

I have seen speedhackers on ardream :angry: cant duff him cus he runs inside his town :unsure:

Duro

I seen him around to, along with some others, speedhack is just a very gay advantage :/

Unr4ted

I seen him around to, along with some others, speedhack is just a very gay advantage :/[/b]
    lol tht's crazy i wish my mage could run like that

also a orc bp named Cita, annoying as hell

speedhackers get get slowed easy.. if they get slowed they walk normal speed

Banned

Pegasuis, shredder,moosedrogueDA, 10andresacafe10,

so many more -_-

hatamoto82

speedhackers get get slowed easy.. if they get slowed they walk normal speed[/b]
    maybe it depends on speedhack program but as far as i cancern speed hack gives u immunity to any slowdown/stun effects, thats why some ppl using speedhack not to increse their speed but to get such immunity for exapmle: yestarday in juraid 1 human warrior tped on one of orcs in orcs safe zone and start runing torwards our respown me and 2 other warriors where chasing him using leg cut/scream i think i spamed on him 30-40 leg cuts and about 15 screams and nothing worked also at respown our ice mage were trying to stop him he used all kind ice spells and nothing lol we finally got him but it was ridiculous, some ppl feel safe to hack in dungeon cuz no GM enter there and also ksc ss cant prove anything

maybe it depends on speedhack program but as far as i cancern speed hack gives u immunity to any slowdown/stun effects, thats why some ppl using speedhack not to increse their speed but to get such immunity for exapmle: yestarday in juraid 1 human warrior tped on one of orcs in orcs safe zone and start runing torwards our respown me and 2 other warriors where chasing him using leg cut/scream i think i spamed on him 30-40 leg cuts and about 15 screams and nothing worked also at respown our ice mage were trying to stop him he used all kind ice spells and nothing lol we finally got him but it was ridiculous, some ppl feel safe to hack in dungeon cuz no GM enter there and also ksc ss cant prove anything[/b]
    I wish anyone would listen to me when I said speedhack = TBL edit -_-
    it's so easy that swift instead of 100% is 500% so when they get slowed, swift is out of function... means normal speed.
    so just slow these motherfukers and it will be easy to rape em

p.s where ever you go you see speedhackers

Banned

there are speed hacks always , i just saw koxp , speedhack on ares 2 , on harpys , thats fucking crazy .... but its the bad true :S