Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA

This is a discussion on SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dragonite isnt even king, u mean ULUSOY?? and ya warrior too easy to play, can't even call urself pro playing ...
Page: 10

Banned

dragonite isnt even king, u mean ULUSOY??

and ya warrior too easy to play, can't even call urself pro playing that class

sadly i play that class
    [/b]
    you on crack?
    obviously you don't know how to play warrior for a reason -_-

b1rdy

you on crack?
    obviously you don't know how to play warrior for a reason -_-[/b]
    lol.

>AppleSauce<

you on crack?
    obviously you don't know how to play warrior for a reason -_-[/b]
    Your not so good at this game, so warrior classs might be difficult for you.

I played it long enuff to say that it's the easiest class.

Banned

I played it long enuff to say that it's the easiest class.[/b]
    Rofl.
    I wont answer back cuz i'd just own you -_-

>AppleSauce<

more like becus u cant

Banned

more like becus u cant[/b]
    Yeah sorry, you are the best warrior in the whole KO history and your word cannot be put in question.
    I apologize master, ¡f you say whoever plays or played a warrior ever thought he was good, hes just a fool , cuz you sir allmighty say the opposite. Once again im sorry.

>AppleSauce<

sorry for wat? for not making any sense? or for not knowing wat u saying?

warrior class too simple to be pro at

ooo

Rofl.
    I wont answer back cuz i'd just own you -_-[/b]
    my question is, have u ever play a warrior class before to even say that it isnt hard? lol

the only class that is hard to play is assasin due to minor combo and shits then mage, priest and finally WARRIOR!!

im not jsut speaking out of my ass cuz i played it too damn long and it gets boring.

and please go make a topic about which class is hard to play and u tell them its warrior then see what people will say. from reading ur post im pretty sure u havent play warrior class enough.

Banned

I played it long enuff to say that it's the easiest class.[/b]
    Yeah you are so good that you can judge other people even tho you dont even know what classes has he played and which ones he hasnt, or not even knowing him at all.
    Sorry mr " im so fukin pro at warrior i can judge every1 and tell em they not good enough at playing warrior"

my question is, have u ever play a warrior class before to even say that it isnt hard? lol[/b]
    Thats my point. Ask first, make your statement later?

>AppleSauce<

Yeah you are so good that you can judge other people even tho you dont even know what classes has he played and which ones he hasnt, or not even knowing him at all.
    Sorry mr " im so fukin pro at warrior i can judge every1 and tell em they not good enough at playing warrior"
    Thats my point. Ask first, make your statement later?[/b]
    this kid is very confused and has no idea wat he's talking about,

been saying warrior is easy play and u cant be pro entire time, yet he claiming that i think im pro at warrior...

don't post while on crack

ooo

Thats my point. Ask first, make your statement later?[/b]
    so what is then? lol

also i can tell who is good and who think they are good ( too many of them ).

been saying warrior is easy play and u cant be pro entire time, yet he claiming that i think im pro at warrior...

don't post while on crack[/b]
    that is mean bro... its not the crack it just the typical ko4life user

Banned

don't post while on crack[/b]
    You said it yourself. Dont try to fix it now. Do you really want me to quote you? Ok.

I played it long enuff to say that it's the easiest class.
    [/b]
    Once again, who the fuck are you?

so what is then? lol

also i can tell who is good and who think they are good ( too many of them ).[/b]
    Point is he doesnt know me, and i dont know him. Im not gonna tell some1 i dont know what he has played or how good he is, that hes not good enough for "xxx" class, thats just plain retarded.

ooo

You said it yourself. Dont try to fix it now. Do you really want me to quote you? Ok.

Once again, who the fuck are you?
    Point is he doesnt know me, and i dont know him.[/b]
    he knows who u are and how u play. hes much closer to u than u think lol
    me too

it all started with " warrior class is easy to play' then flame. then flame backa nd forth

Banned

I played a mage in Girakon, not a warrior, thats obvious. Then will he mind saying who he is?
    Also i bet he doesnt know i owned a lvl 77 warrior in Beramus before my acc got blocked cuz of damn C&B, and the whole point of this missunderstanding is that he said im not good enough for a class that im quite good at.

b1rdy

sexe making drama

EDIT: or involved in xD

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast