Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA

This is a discussion on SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Add TakeMeDown to the list, hes a hacker who always gets away <_<! speedhack ftw ._.[/b] Rawr , fck getting ...
Page: 4

Banned

Add TakeMeDown to the list, hes a hacker who always gets away <_<! speedhack ftw ._.[/b]
    Rawr , fck getting caught lol. Btw the parasite actually helps me , tell scrump to stop.

TopCat

totisimduffy
    UlkucuWolf

Banned

Rawr , fck getting caught lol. Btw the parasite actually helps me , tell scrump to stop.[/b]
    scrump is pro duffer ^^, and i think u realized u cant kill me that easy :P , anyway i was just kidding with the speedhack thingie, relax mrsownage ^_^

justdutch

calling real/fair players cheaters isnt funny =/ souns like a joke for 12 years old

Banned

calling real/fair players cheaters isnt funny =/ souns like a joke for 12 years old[/b]
    you are right bro, im 12 years old, im sorry oke?

Banned

scrump is pro duffer ^^, and i think u realized u cant kill me that easy :P , anyway i was just kidding with the speedhack thingie, relax mrsownage ^_^[/b]
    I have, I give up aiming you. Better to aim your rogues since there dumb enough to pk unbuffed lol.

NuXx

scrump is pro Scammer ^^, and i think u realized u cant kill me that easy :P , anyway i was just kidding with the speedhack thingie, relax mrsownage ^_^[/b]
    i fixed it for ya

TopCat

I have, I give up aiming you. Better to aim your rogues since there dumb enough to pk unbuffed lol.[/b]
    lol? they pk unbuffed so pro ?O_o

Banned

I have, I give up aiming you. Better to aim your rogues since there dumb enough to pk unbuffed lol.[/b]
    names pl0x!

i fixed it for ya[/b]
    can you prove he deleted/upgraded cupid&#39;s shield 100%? nope? too bad now bb

Banned

names pl0x![/b]
    Stealthz and Luscious...

Luscious is a 2-3 hit unbuffed. Stealthz takes about 6 unbuffed -_- so he gets away (stupid IN). Usually stealthz just stops and I feel bad and leave him alone. Luscious I&#39;ll just go ahead and kill, his name is weird.

iiason

you are right bro, im 12 years old, im sorry oke?[/b]
    i <3 u SexE, now stay the fuk away from me when i&#39;m expin ok?

iiason

you are right bro, im 12 years old, im sorry oke?[/b]
    i <3 u SexE, now stay the fuk away from me when i&#39;m expin ok?

AlteaDaPriest

MEEp

Banned

Stealthz and Luscious...

Luscious is a 2-3 hit unbuffed. Stealthz takes about 6 unbuffed -_- so he gets away (stupid IN). Usually stealthz just stops and I feel bad and leave him alone. Luscious I&#39;ll just go ahead and kill, his name is weird.[/b]
    Stealthz doesnt have scrolls atm and neither do I, so we are stuck with buffing , so most of the time i get fully duffed and it takes 2 min to the buffer to realize i need cure + undy+ac ._. and i think u just happened to find my rogues with no buffs at that time

anyway, some1 just copy+paste original post and edit it, i might when im not lazy

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast