Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA

This is a discussion on SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 10 minutes in arena... JOK3RrRrR XCombomixX URANOS StartShow ....sad...
Page: 7

10 minutes in arena...

JOK3RrRrR
    XCombomixX
    URANOS
    StartShow

....sad

TopCat

10 minutes in arena...
    JOK3RrRrR
    XCombomixX
    URANOS
    StartShow
    ....sad[/b]
    i heard u started speed hacking too :P

ooo

add immortalbull to the list.

KooR
    screamed him 5 times and he kept running like nothing. faggot tbl editor.

edit: me on a 80 warrior and someon3 (lvl 74 warrior) and 2 sins couldnt kill him for like 3 minutes i screamed him 5 times and someon3 screamed him at least 3+ times and he never stopped. i spammed shock stun and leg cut too but u cant tell when those skills works. it's kinda sad how an ex-king just starts using a popular tbl edit like that...

ooo

KooR
    screamed him 5 times and he kept running like nothing. faggot tbl editor.

edit: me on a 80 warrior and someon3 (lvl 74 warrior) and 2 sins couldnt kill him for like 3 minutes i screamed him 5 times and someon3 screamed him at least 3+ times and he never stopped. i spammed shock stun and leg cut too but u cant tell when those skills works. it's kinda sad how an ex-king just starts using a popular tbl edit like that...[/b]
    really? he's the one who agreeing/complaining with me that immortalbull is doing the exact same shit u mentioned, and also fraps immortalbull to send to gm.

Hope Immo isnt using but..

lweissl
    KJHD

^^^^

Those 2 are....

TopCat

lweissl
    KJHD
    ^^^^
    Those 2 are....[/b]

lol

sad..

iiason

lweissl
    KJHD
    ^^^^
    Those 2 are....[/b]

lol, was that in areana today?

he's noob anyway. started vsing him on 300hp, still beat him. pffttt

really? he's the one who agreeing/complaining with me that immortalbull is doing the exact same shit u mentioned, and also fraps immortalbull to send to gm.[/b]
    yea im gonna start frapsing everytime i see him. he had horse+tbl edit... was impossible to kill him cause he had his stupid dread shield and was sliding us. we finally killed him cause he had a rogue minoring him so he thought he could tank us.. i just started playing ko again after like 1-2 months and first tbl editer i see is the 4 time human king...

he's such a hypocrite complaining about immortalbull when he does it and before we sold gatsby/dragonite he used to spam us with letters calling us combo hackers lol...

yea im gonna start frapsing everytime i see him. he had horse+tbl edit... was impossible to kill him cause he had his stupid dread shield and was sliding us. we finally killed him cause he had a rogue minoring him so he thought he could tank us.. i just started playing ko again after like 1-2 months and first tbl editer i see is the 4 time human king...

he's such a hypocrite complaining about immortalbull when he does it and before we sold gatsby/dragonite he used to spam us with letters calling us combo hackers lol...[/b]
    KooR- By himself no pirest

He has 3 ice mages iceing him...they hit him each maybe 5 times, not once did he get freezed. These are full equiped ice mages too, that usually freeze in 1/3 times. So somethings wrong with that picture...

TopCat

He has 3 ice mages iceing him...they hit him each maybe 5 times, not once did he get freezed. These are full equiped ice mages too, that usually freeze in 1/3 times. So somethings wrong with that picture...[/b]

koor is a speed hacker.. i played with him in myko.. but here he uses speed hack in cz.. a KINg can u believe and 100% sure uses tbl edit no slow, no scream no leg cut..
    still he is a noob

StunerKillah

btw when i was an orc whenever he leg cuts me i got slowed. he never miss it.

TopCat

btw when i was an orc whenever he leg cuts me i got slowed. he never miss it.[/b]
    bottomlien is he is hacker.. if neone ever vsed him u will see he uses heavenfire.. speedhacker.. tbl editor and uses heavenfire.. shame on a pathetic king..

ooo

He has 3 ice mages iceing him...they hit him each maybe 5 times, not once did he get freezed. These are full equiped ice mages too, that usually freeze in 1/3 times. So somethings wrong with that picture...[/b]
    i dunno about speed hack, but i do know that he uses ice talia ( he told me in a random conversation i had with him ). thas the reason why he dont get slow.

TopCat

i dunno about speed hack, but i do know that he uses ice talia ( he told me in a random conversation i had with him ). thas the reason why he dont get slow.[/b]
    Ice Tailia huh? do u know what it takes to make tailia ? and it has 5k durability... how mnay taila can he make ?.. he must be rich cunt!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast