Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA

This is a discussion on SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is not Koor he plays draonite and no we dunt vote turks for king...[/b] i dont play dragonite, maybe ...
Page: 9

ooo

he is not Koor
    he plays draonite
    and no we dunt vote turks for king...[/b]
    i dont play dragonite, maybe once in a blue moon. my apprentice is the one who plays it 99% of the time. he know who he is

why dont u add immortalshit to the list? there are a whole bunch more of other orcs but really not worth mentioning cuz nobody care. even if u put them on the list, gm wont come here to look at and ban them. just add all the well known players in our server is enough.

p.s warrior class is too easy to play, spamming 1 button the whole time doesnt take alot of skill and kinda boring, even my cat can do better.

OwnWiew

go pk for 2 scrolls into dcz .. and u will get 20 more users to that list :lol:

jexsim
    llDigitalKillerll

TopCat

jexsim
    llDigitalKillerll[/b]
    + Someon3 combo hacking ..
    XD

KarTaL41
    CALOMIRO
    CritiqaLSouLL

i hope someone thinks i combo hack

justdutch

RezYaz3544eGorder
    CONQUER0R
    TazyTikky
    Eliteknight

cachorro

i hate speed hackers ..

i also see 1 priest running super fast by using speed hack not only dat, throws lots of duffs.. zzzzzz

no life in idiot zzzzzzz

oldboy

KarTaL41
    CALOMIRO
    CritiqaLSouLL
    i hope someone thinks i combo hack[/b]
    yea +1 to that saw him run all over the god dam map
    )
    btw saw human king do some fishy running in war last nite Dragonite or smthin h34rnot flaming or accusing cause i got no proof but what my eyes saw )

i dont play dragonite, maybe once in a blue moon. my apprentice is the one who plays it 99% of the time. he know who he is

why dont u add immortalshit to the list? there are a whole bunch more of other orcs but really not worth mentioning cuz nobody care. even if u put them on the list, gm wont come here to look at and ban them. just add all the well known players in our server is enough.

p.s warrior class is too easy to play, spamming 1 button the whole time doesnt take alot of skill and kinda boring, even my cat can do better.[/b]
    wow ur stupid...u must suck at warrior big time if u just spam 1 button... vs plz :lol:
    takes combo potting/leg cut/scream/shock stun timing not just spamming attack

ooo

)
    btw saw human king do some fishy running in war last nite Dragonite or smthin h34rnot flaming or accusing cause i got no proof but what my eyes saw )
    wow ur stupid...u must suck at warrior big time if u just spam 1 button... vs plz :lol:
    takes combo potting/leg cut/scream/shock stun timing not just spamming attack[/b]
    fuq u! if u can get pass my cat then u can get to me.
    u say dragonite speed hack? u either lag or ur just a retard if u think he was speed hacking.

xburbujax

everyone already knows about this one...and names been mentioned...but the guy is still pk'ing daily...fuk me

b1rdy

xburbujax[/b]
    +1

Imhotep

I saw MAGICWONGDONG or w/e the fuck his name is speedhacking, I even frapsed it as I was recording for my video at the time I could probably find it, just means looking through 34534534 files of fraps - Fuck that.

Banned

I saw Kloud speedhacking too!

b1rdy

I saw Kloud speedhacking too![/b]
    yea, me too.

>AppleSauce<

)
    takes combo potting/leg cut/scream/shock stun timing not just spamming attack[/b]
    dragonite isnt even king, u mean ULUSOY??

and ya warrior too easy to play, can't even call urself pro playing that class

sadly i play that class

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast