Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

close this pls

This is a discussion on close this pls within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; close topic...
Page: 1

greydin

close topic

i will report that right now to k2 and from now we will talk about u before bdw in kalluga.

lol

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

why dont u at least show the name of the one who pmed u? B)

because u could have asked a friend to say that and blame him of cheater lol

why dont u at least show the name of the one who pmed u? B)

because u could have asked a friend to say that and blame him of cheater lol[/b]
    No. You're wrong!! It is a cheater and this is a serious problem

^ curly's got the right idea

Cheater! Sending to K2, omg he admitted hes a cheater no matter what he says. Even if he says its not him and posts a screenshot its still him cuz greydin said so! Flame....lol

Note the sarcasm

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

No. You're wrong!! It is a cheater and this is a serious problem[/b]
    proof? B)

EtErNyL

lmao!!!!!!! u just took used 2 accounts lol

As i thought and i wrote it in my own topic :

1 day the real prove will come out and then you'll be shame to come back to this forum , i'm not should be shame , i post things that should be in this forum , and now i sure some dumb in Fierce gonne open char and another member in Fierce will " talk " with him and they will do the same for example " i koxping for ro1A " but yea i forgot i the "retard" here right? i wish to all of you the brain i got , believe it or not but if my english is not like you when you americans , it doesnt mean you smarter then me , iwould beat you in many things in real life.[/b]
    Now , im sorry for you that you cant read , did i said my topic is 100% true that Fierce cheating? nope , i only posted what this guy said , not anything else , too bad you guys English people and still read like my ass.

Its not about ur english you are really retarded. You cant just come and post shits that "someone" said you. Do you understand me ? Some guy who really doesnt like us used you cause he knew you have lacks in your inteligence and english thats all. Think twice before u do stupid thing like that. Peace

Its not about ur english you are really retarded. You cant just come and post shits that "someone" said you. Do you understand me ? Some guy who really doesnt like us used you cause he knew you have lacks in your inteligence and english thats all. Think twice before u do stupid thing like that. Peace[/b]
    Who you think you are to call me retard , do you know me? i dont think so.
    Second I wrote there its not mean Fierce cheating , i said " maybe " so calm down kiddo.

Zxenke

As I said before this is nothing but a stupid attempt to smear good players in this game.[/b]
    Lol, when I think Fierce, I think about you guys party bugging on Girakon and koxping, lolol

Lol, when I think Fierce, I think about you guys party bugging on Girakon and koxping, lolol[/b]
    +1 on this one , this is not the first time i heard about it , people also saying it on offical forum of knightonlineworld ...

Take another comment about it :

And you still wonder how they have so many mastered members? [/b]

Who you think you are to call me retard , do you know me? i dont think so.
    Second I wrote there its not mean Fierce cheating , i said " maybe " so calm down kiddo.[/b]
    Why your saying maybe when u got no proofs?

and he can call u a retard by reading all the stupid things u wrote here...

Why your saying maybe when u got no proofs?

and he can call u a retard by reading all the stupid things u wrote here...[/b]
    So what ? i having fun and also many people writing shits here , do you see me flaming people who talking nice to me? no even if i know they stupid so what who am i to judge them? every1 has the opinion to say what he want unless he curse others which i never did , i curse when i need , but if you call to somebody retard when you have no clue who is he , you the retard himself.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast