Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Spike , west server

This is a discussion on Spike , west server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; w0w ur cool...
Page: 2

w0w ur cool

w0w ur cool[/b]
    w0w ur illegal player...
    Ally with koxper clan

my last reply to your retarded post

my last reply to your retarded post
    _________________________________[/b]
    Im show you koxper on video , you can see clearly he doesnt do wolf skill good which mean he has 3rd party program.
    And its still hard for you to say " yea you right " ?
    I guess you guys are the real retards , not me.
    /disband_ego
    Just wait till admin of ko4life comes on , ill show you what he told me.

Banned

OmgThisIsMe, I applaud you for your effort (eventhough it is being incorrectly utilized) but once again you bring an entire clan into this when only one individual might be cheating. Why? I told you most of them are legit players. Most of them are working very hard for their level and most of them are working very hard for their items. You promised you would be done with this idiocy on the last thread, yet you made another thread. This is what the 4th thread now about the same clan? It is safe to assume that the jealousy is getting the best of you. You need to grow up. Please also for the love of this game, keep it all in one thread. Thanks.

The admins don't care aslong as you don't flame. What you are doing is provoking unnecessary flame by attaching the supposed cheater's name with an entire clan. What you really didn't think they wouldn't flame you for doing that?

Send the video into a gm and see if the guy gets banned. My guess is he won't because insufficient evidence, but go try.

OmgThisIsMe, I applaud you for your effort (eventhough it is being incorrectly utilized) but once again you bring an entire clan into this when only one individual might be cheating. Why? I told you most of them are legit players. Most of them are working very hard for their level and most of them are working very hard for their items. You promised you would be done with this idiocy on the last thread, yet you made another thread. This is what the 4th thread now about the same clan? It is safe to assume that the jealousy is getting the best of you. You need to grow up. Please also for the love of this game, keep it all in one thread. Thanks.

The admins don't care aslong as you don't flame. What you are doing is provoking unnecessary flame by attaching the supposed cheater's name with an entire clan. What you really didn't think they wouldn't flame you for doing that?[/b]
    if you keep koxper in your clan thats mean your clan is cheater.
    I said " maybe " he farm for Fierce too? i didnt said he do it for sure.
    And yea i made another topic because this is 100% show that this guy use koxp ... you see it too right?
    So anyway he should be in cheater section...

yeah everyone on carnac farms for us.
    we have a army of farmers on every spot, we pay them 1m per gem and a unique if they got allot.

/end_sarcasm

yeah everyone on carnac farms for us.
    we have a army of farmers on every spot, we pay them 1m per gem and a unique if they got allot.

/end_sarcasm[/b]
    Say w/e you want , i didnt spoke about your clan cheating here , i said " maybe " so gtfo.
    This player Spike , should be banned for koxping.

if he is koxping he should get banned.
    but DONT call the whole clan cheaters if ONE (1) guy you susspect of cheating.
    /done_whit_this_topic_kk_tnx_bb

if he is koxping he should get banned.
    but DONT call the whole clan cheaters if ONE (1) guy you susspect of cheating.
    /done_whit_this_topic_kk_tnx_bb[/b]
    Wtf is " if " hes koxping , you said i noob no? you cant see the different between koxper to normal char?
    Trust me you didnt done with this topic , you will back like a puppy.
    1 cheater in clan , he still in thier clan , he didnt got kicked , means they support koxping users thats all.
    And hell ya , i promise to you he will be banned.
    I also reported to k2 Causitic or w/e this rogue name is of being on orc jail in war , he will be banned for it too , what can i do? i just hate playing with cheaters , as soon as ban list getting ready , ill see whats going on , they can be banned this week , or other week , will see.

And i didnt called Fierce cheating here , i just ment he maybe farm gems and selling for you cheapest , who know's ? ( only you , but you not gonne admit it )

If thats spike he was kicked from clan in less than a day. A new assist added him and when our leader came on he kicked him instantly because he knew spike to be a non legit player or something.

If thats spike he was kicked from clan in less than a day. A new assist added him and when our leader came on he kicked him instantly because he knew spike to be a non legit player or something.[/b]
    Oh so now he got kicked but before he still been in clan ( before , at the time i posted it you guys said " whole clan " )
    Also now he " non-legit player or something " really? wow like i couldnt see it in the video.
    You guys exactly like i said and like admins of ko4life told me aleardy in pm's or in msn , some of you i just should to ignore because you only trying to blame others while you the people who wrong.
    I dont need you to tell me hes a cheater , i can see it alone.
    And you can be sure he will be banned , i cant send this link to k2 because i think its illegal to do it , but ill send to admins in knightonlineworld forums , or in GM when he gets on msn , but i promise he will be banned.

Added Tuesday, April 01, 2008[/b]
    AND SPIKE GOT KICKED MORE THEN 5 DAYS AGO
    IF U SAID IT WAS SPIKE IN THE FIRST PLACE WE WOULD SAY HE GOT KICKED
    INSTEAD U SAID FEAR CLAN AKA FIERCE ALLY CHEATING

oh and to the guy who made "ANOTHER INSANITY MADE ME CRY TOPIC" picture make one for fierce, there are allot of topics waiting for it

AND SPIKE GOT KICKED MORE THEN 5 DAYS AGO
    IF U SAID IT WAS SPIKE IN THE FIRST PLACE WE WOULD SAY HE GOT KICKED
    INSTEAD U SAID FEAR CLAN AKA FIERCE ALLY CHEATING[/b]
    You're that blind to see the char name in the movie?
    I dont give a shit when he got kicked , if you guys been in party with him aleardy you better hope k2 wont cheak datebase , unless you be banned aswell for partying with koxper aka 3rd party tools.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast