Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Spike , west server

This is a discussion on Spike , west server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am i blind? lol that quailty is HORIBLE! you cant see the name, if u can gg you have a ...
Page: 3

am i blind?
    lol that quailty is HORIBLE!
    you cant see the name, if u can gg you have a great power to read squers

HAPPY HUNTING AND HOPE TO SEE YOU INGAME

am i blind?
    lol that quailty is HORIBLE!
    you cant see the name, if u can gg you have a great power to read squers[/b]
    This is not me who record it , somebody record it and he sent me in ko4life he didnt want me to say the nick so ill not say.
    And i guess you just lier so now its ecuse ( prolly spelt it wrong ) of you to say Fear is legit clan , about it i not sure maybe they have more koxpers.

kk sure
    WE OWN U
    U CRY
    /EMO

kk sure
    WE OWN U
    U CRY
    /EMO[/b]
    Why cry? i 1 of the best players on orc side and i hope its stay like that ( stay like that i mean you stay human we stay orcs ) , and i dont care what you say you said you wouldnt come back to post here again right? now its not about your clan its about Spike player , ill edit the topic name , now stfu.

Why cry? i 1 of the best players on orc side and i hope its stay like that ( stay like that i mean you stay human we stay orcs ) , and i dont care what you say you said you wouldnt come back to post here again right? now its not about your clan its about Spike player , ill edit the topic name , now stfu.[/b]
    EDIT IT AND I WILL STFU
    UNTILL U DO, U STFU!
    kk

Grond

This is not me who record it , somebody record it and he sent me in ko4life he didnt want me to say the nick so ill not say.
    And i guess you just lier so now its ecuse ( prolly spelt it wrong ) of you to say Fear is legit clan , about it i not sure maybe they have more koxpers.[/b]

Then you are a Moron that doesnt check his facts. You post an old fraps a week after our clan kicked Spike on our own before anyone posted he was a cheater. Spike was kicked during first few days of the server.

Will Fierce/Fear get credit for doing this? Naw, cuz people like you just keep trying to rush to post old, outdated, misleading, or insubstantive screen shots that dont prove anything except how you cant think for yourselves but instead just want to jump on some hate Fierce/fear bandwagon.

Well grats, you have joined the elite group of the truly retarded. Luv yer cape.

DeathWish

EDIT IT AND I WILL STFU
    UNTILL U DO, U STFU!
    kk[/b]
    Wat a turk ( i mean the way you talk , turks are nice people , and some shit but its same in every country ) ... edited.

Grond

And i guess you just lier so now its ecuse ( prolly spelt it wrong ) of you to say Fear is legit clan , about it i not sure maybe they have more koxpers.[/b]
    Then you are a Moron that doesnt check his facts. You post an old fraps a week after our clan kicked Spike on our own before anyone posted he was a cheater. Spike was kicked during first few days of the server.

Will Fierce/Fear get credit for doing this? Naw, cuz people like you just keep trying to rush to post old, outdated, misleading, or insubstantive screen shots that dont prove anything except how you cant think for yourselves but instead just want to jump on some hate Fierce/fear bandwagon.

Well grats, you have joined the elite group of the truly retarded. Luv yer cape.

DeathWish

DeathWish[/b]
    Wow for god's sake , cant you read i just got the fraps today from somebody in ko4life?
    How the hell could i know he got kicked you moron? i just posted the prove , i dont care if he kicked or not , he cheater and he should be banned , if you been in party with him before you will be banned too for partying with koxper aka 3rd party tools.

Wow for god's sake , cant you read i just got the fraps today from somebody in ko4life?
    How the hell could i know he got kicked you moron? i just posted the prove , i dont care if he kicked or not , he cheater and he should be banned , if you been in party with him before you will be banned too for partying with koxper aka 3rd party tools.[/b]
    rofl
    he was in our clan for less then 5 hours.
    if u think we will get banned cause of him you are a bigger moron then i thought.

rofl
    he was in our clan for less then 5 hours.
    if u think we will get banned cause of him you are a bigger moron then i thought.[/b]
    Omfg again you come here and bullshit? you said when i edit you will shut up right? gtfo moron .. if k2 cheak database you will be banned too and you can ask who ever you want noob , go read TOS and see before you BS.

Grond

How the hell could i know he got kicked you moron? i just posted the prove , i dont care if he kicked or not , he cheater and he should be banned , if you been in party with him before you will be banned too for partying with koxper aka 3rd party tools.[/b]

So you only care to post outdated info. You know your topic is misleading and wrong. When you posted this he was already kicked from fear. Change your topic to just say Spike is cheating without the Fear name in your topic, now that you know your fraps is and outdated. If you had some integrity you would do that. You wont tho because thats not what you care about to be right.

So you only care to post outdated info. You know your topic is misleading and wrong. When you posted this he was already kicked from fear. Change your topic to just say Spike is cheating without the Fear name in your topic, now that you know your fraps is and outdated. If you had some integrity you would do that. You wont tho because thats not what you care about to be right.[/b]
    I have respect to people , not like others here.
    I said many times if i found Fierce farmed gems legit ill open topic in general and ill say i sorry about what i said here.
    Not like others who know i right and they wont admit it and will try to find a way how to blame me like MrJoey and i always owning him with my quates , he thinks he know everything and actually he know zero.
    ill edit the topic w/o any problem , i doubt if you would do the same if it was about me.

NathanAlgren

if you keep koxper in your clan thats mean your clan is cheater.
    I said " maybe " he farm for Fierce too? i didnt said he do it for sure.
    And yea i made another topic because this is 100% show that this guy use koxp ... you see it too right?
    So anyway he should be in cheater section...[/b]

Say w/e you want , i didnt spoke about your clan cheating here , i said " maybe " so gtfo.
    This player Spike , should be banned for koxping.[/b]

Hes from the clan Fierce , i spoke about the clan Fear , when i said " your clan is cheater " i ment the clan Fear.
    When i said " i didnt ment your clan is cheating " i ment Fierce , you see how dumb people in this forum? just read everything before you post .

Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast