Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Spike , west server

This is a discussion on Spike , west server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; finally...
Page: 4

jakub

finally

Dude your completely moronic, what do you not understand about we have 5 MASTERS IN CLAN? What do you not understand about us BUYING the GEMS for INGAME COINS. First of ALL a COUPLE people used there OWN money to buy their master. And a couple people had their GEMS bought FOR THEM by ME with CLAN MONEY from DROPS we SELL that we DONT USE. Can you understand that or should i type for a two year old brain such as yourself? The only person who has been farming was FalconBlue, Steven, and a couple others would farm there for a little bit a day. Guess where we exp einstein? DKs, what do they drop? Raptors. If we can own your whole orc nation at lunar valley with an 8 man party, who do you think contested us with ESLANT bosses the first 7 days? Nobody. So guess what we got to do? Sell DROPS AND BUY GEMS. Some bought our masters with clan money, some bought their own masters. All you are is a jealous prick, that will never be as good as us, and keep losing nps to us. Just cuz ure from Ares doesnt mean your GG, we've been raping Ares players in 3 straight servers.

I hope you finally get the damn point and stop with this nonsense about us cheating, if you don't believe us after this post all i can say is get some therapy. Peace.

Dude your completely fukin moronic, what do you not understand about we have 5 MASTERS IN CLAN? What do you not fukin understand about us BUYING the GEMS for INGAME COINS. First of ALL a COUPLE people used there OWN money to buy their master. And a couple people had their GEMS bought FOR THEM by ME with CLAN MONEY from DROPS we SELL that we DONT USE. Can you understand that or should i type for a two year old brain such as yourself? The only person who has been farming was FalconBlue, Steven, and a couple others would farm there for a little bit a day. Guess where we exp einstein? DKs, what do they drop? Raptors. If we can own your whole orc nation at lunar valley with an 8 man party, who do you think contested us with ESLANT bosses the first 7 days? Nobody. So guess what we got to do? Sell DROPS AND BUY GEMS. Some bought our masters with clan money, some bought their own masters. All you are is a jealous prick, that will never be as good as us, and keep losing nps to us. Just cuz ure from Ares doesnt mean your GG, we've been raping Ares players in 3 straight servers.

I hope you finally get the damn point and stop with this nonsense about us cheating, if you don't believe us after this post all i can say is get some therapy. Peace.[/b]
    Your first respone here so ill answer but only to you , wtf you want from me now? i spoke about Spike , did i said anything about you?
    Second as i said before , i could join your clan easy if i wanted , and if i jealous i just wont post what i posted and just ignore what i saw and join you anyway , i did it ? no because im not fuking jealous you and ill never will.
    Im lossing Nps to you? yea sure lol ... maybe gain Nps from you but not lossing thats for sure.
    You wish to have char no matter where like i had in Ares , so dont talk if you dont have a clue.
    Never be good like you? i aleardy better then you , i got my items alone , what about you? need 8 people to kill bosses?
    I also did xp in DK didnt got nothing , its all about luck i know , but seriously what you want now? did i said something about you here? no so gtfo.

This is the only message now , i responed to you because its your first comment here , its useless to talk to you since you keep saying the same crap always , or you gonne say hes not koxper just pro archer? grow up sisi ...

hahahah now your talking crap, since we're so "free nps" why dont you come into arena and prove it. Oh yea thats right, the only way you can kill us is with the AP boost and the orc nation behind you. Good for you i hope you get a sticker for your efforts. Your jealous, and your stupidity is beyond funny. People outside of our clan can see how dumb you are just off your posts, your posting of no factual evidence whatsoever, and linking everyone to our clan for one reason, you get owned and you don't like it. Not gonna change, so do us a favor, open up 1 topic, and keep it all there. And never try to out witt me, i can rebuttal everything your 10 yr old mind thinks off.

Thanks.

Fear using koxpers ... dont change the topic noob , admit it dummy.
    I could have ROL , too bad somebody scam it from the party ... was clannie one , and i reported him here too.[/b]
    u really took a ss of the battle hero list thinking ur good? i had a day where i got 100+ kills in 2 wars with 160 in one of them. i didnt take a ss because it really isnt hard. just get a good party and good gear and i got that easily. whats so impressive about 10k nps and 30 kills in war? ur cocky for no reason...

BUT i do agree with u for once. that fear rogue did look like he was koxping. i've never seen a non-koxp rogue wolf like that so i agree that eletrik should look into that. but please dont call their whole clan cheaters. i have high respect for some of their members and i know they have no intentions of cheating. you should've done the more mature thing and tell eletrik about it so he can handle it without so much idiotic flames.

ps: i didnt read anything after the post i quoted cause i know it's gonna be random flames and retards fighting

stop crying, dont hate the player, hate the game.

u really took a ss of the battle hero list thinking ur good? i had a day where i got 100+ kills in 2 wars with 160 in one of them. i didnt take a ss because it really isnt hard. just get a good party and good gear and i got that easily. whats so impressive about 10k nps and 30 kills in war? ur cocky for no reason...

BUT i do agree with u for once. that fear rogue did look like he was koxping. i've never seen a non-koxp rogue wolf like that so i agree that eletrik should look into that. but please dont call their whole clan cheaters. i have high respect for some of their members and i know they have no intentions of cheating. you should've done the more mature thing and tell eletrik about it so he can handle it without so much idiotic flames.

ps: i didnt read anything after the post i quoted cause i know it's gonna be random flames and retards fighting[/b]
    nah i took it only to prove the guy i one of the best pkers on orc side , i had much more then it.

And elektrik , let me get master and then i promise ill fight you in Arena , aight? cya im gonne sleep , enjoy posting.

Hes from the clan Fierce , i spoke about the clan Fear , when i said " your clan is cheater " i ment the clan Fear.
    When i said " i didnt ment your clan is cheating " i ment Fierce , you see how dumb people in this forum? just read everything before you post .

Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.[/b]
    nah i took it only to prove the guy i one of the best pkers on orc side , i had much more then it.

And elektrik , let me get master and then i promise ill fight you in Arena , aight? cya im gonne sleep , enjoy posting.[/b]
    I thought you were done posting noob, you say that in every lame topic you make LOL. Just do us all a favor and shut up for once :P

Fasza15

Anyone close this? 3 pages of both sides flaming eachother ain't enough to close?

burningZero

This is absolutely ridiculous.

LilHomie

OmTh1sMe, your a noob. Fierce and Fear, 100% Legit. Accept it, or don't. It's the fact they are better than you, and you can't get over it. "O, some guy said they was koxp, Ima believe him and go report this. This means they are cheaters!".. Such an idiot. Take back my 100% Legit.. 110%/100% Legit...Get over it and grow up.

Omfg n00bs i just cant go to sleep before i answer to your stupidity.
    You also dont believe this guy koxping? how faggots can you guys be? even Fear members saying he used koxp so he got kicked from clan and you cant admit it?
    Fuk you Fierce clan gtfo this topic its not about you so stfu.

LilHomie we can always go Arena and prove me how noob i am ok? if you had clue which items or char or exprience in KO i have , you wont talk here never.
    Im playing longer then all of you for sure , i started 4-5 days after Ares just openned , so dont shit me about im noob while you the noobs here , cant even see clearly he koxp? Fierce stfu its not about you koxping so get out.

Even Aurtejor says its koxp and i should report it to k2 next time i seeing him , i need to take KSC file and he will be banned or he will just report it to West GM , so dont tell me hes not koxp , i have proofs of admins saying he is.

LilHomie

What a damn NOOB. Again I say it, noob noob noob noob. Arena proves not a damn thing. That just proves your higher lvl with better items because you have NO LIFE. So you try and destroy others reps. One guy koxped in Fierce, and GOT BANNED. I'll go arena anytime, to prove that you are a noob. Because I am lvl 48 with noob items, so it'll be like you killin a lvl 1. Ao no point really. But if you wanna waste time.. oo, forgot, no life, OFC you got time. Anyways, lets go? ... idiot..

And one more thing, 4-5 days AFTER ares?.. I played on beta noob..

What a damn NOOB. Again I say it, noob noob noob noob. Arena proves not a damn thing. That just proves your higher lvl with better items because you have NO LIFE. So you try and destroy others reps. One guy koxped in Fierce, and GOT BANNED. I'll go arena anytime, to prove that you are a noob. Because I am lvl 48 with noob items, so it'll be like you killin a lvl 1. Ao no point really. But if you wanna waste time.. oo, forgot, no life, OFC you got time. Anyways, lets go? ... idiot..

And one more thing, 4-5 days AFTER ares?.. I played on beta noob..[/b]
    Yea ofcorse ofcorse ... Arena doesnt prove anything , and i the noob you right.
    You cant even see the different between koxper to legit archer , how sad is it...
    Cya im done , as i said before , i should ignore some of the members like admins told me here and ill take this tip from now on , good luck lvling , and if i w/o at lvl 62 , what Fierce guys gonne say? they playing 24/7 while i even not playing 6-7 hours a day.

This is what i wrote to Linus :

Please log to the section In - west , and cheak the topic made by me with the title " Fear clan aka Fierce Ally , cheating. "
    I took video of cheater which should be banned aswell.

Linus said :

Yeah, we know =/ We're trying real hard to ban the cheaters. The GMs are on 24/7, they're just not always advertised.

Also Aurjetor said he cheating, so stfu and dont say he legit.

LilHomie

Because the other 16 hours your on here complaining.. And thanks for admitin your the noob here, saves us both a lot of time. Well me.. Dunno bout you.. Nolifer..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast