Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Spike , west server

This is a discussion on Spike , west server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omfg n00bs i just cant go to sleep before i answer to your stupidity. You also dont believe this guy ...
Page: 6

Omfg n00bs i just cant go to sleep before i answer to your stupidity.
    You also dont believe this guy koxping? how faggots can you guys be? even Fear members saying he used koxp so he got kicked from clan and you cant admit it?
    Fuk you Fierce clan gtfo this topic its not about you so stfu.

LilHomie we can always go Arena and prove me how noob i am ok? if you had clue which items or char or exprience in KO i have , you wont talk here never.
    Im playing longer then all of you for sure , i started 4-5 days after Ares just openned , so dont shit me about im noob while you the noobs here , cant even see clearly he koxp? Fierce stfu its not about you koxping so get out.

Even Aurtejor says its koxp and i should report it to k2 next time i seeing him , i need to take KSC file and he will be banned or he will just report it to West GM , so dont tell me hes not koxp , i have proofs of admins saying he is.[/b]
    You said he's koxping for Fierce clan, blah blah blah, so obviously it is about us. Get your facts straight.

You said he's koxping for Fierce clan, blah blah blah, so obviously it is about us. Get your facts straight.[/b]
    you just think your cool cause you made first hb 6 on server , gogog +7 haha

Banned

i dont get it. you say you can get a koxp'er banned 5min after you PM a GM. That GM cant walk outside of Moradon by himself or something? Hard to miss all those chinese's characters.

i dont get it. you say you can get a koxp'er banned 5min after you PM a GM. That GM cant walk outside of Moradon by himself or something? Hard to miss all those chinese's characters.[/b]
    he could be busy banning other people.or doing something else.maybe he just banned koxp there and another group came. all i know is if i want to do cleaver quest, and i pm him they gone within 5 min. when he gets them he usually goes to spoilers/gavolts/shadows/werewolfs.

but i sent him link to the pciture of caustic in orc base. i talked to him yesterday about work cheating he said jsut get him SS and they gone. so thats what we'll do.

ehh laggggg. double post.

Banned

That wasnt wolf?

That was Safety?

gg

Icy

OMG THIS GUYS IS FARMING GEMS
    OMG HE IS ALSO KILLING THE SAME MOB FOR +5 CHITIN PADS
    OMG MAYBE HE IS BUGGING THIS QUEST TO?
    OMG HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY OMG?
    OMG I LOVE HOW YOU TRY TO FIND PEOPLE IN FEAR AND FIERCE AS CHEATERS
    OMG THIS DUDE HAS NO LIFE I AM AFRAID TO TURN AROUND OR HE MIGHT BE THERE STALKING ME SINCE I AM IN FIERCE
    OMG ................... NVM WAS MY BROTHER I THOUGHT WAS HIM

OMG THIS GUYS IS FARMING GEMS
    OMG HE IS ALSO KILLING THE SAME MOB FOR +5 CHITIN PADS
    OMG MAYBE HE IS BUGGING THIS QUEST TO?
    OMG HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY OMG?
    OMG I LOVE HOW YOU TRY TO FIND PEOPLE IN FEAR AND FIERCE AS CHEATERS
    OMG THIS DUDE HAS NO LIFE I AM AFRAID TO TURN AROUND OR HE MIGHT BE THERE STALKING ME SINCE I AM IN FIERCE
    OMG ................... NVM WAS MY BROTHER I THOUGHT WAS HIM[/b]
    hahahaahahahaha ^_^

OMG HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY OMG?[/b]
    omfg thats so fuking funny.

what i dont understand is why everyone trys to flame us just cuz we pretty much own this server?

Will you stop acting like a kids? hes cheater whats the problem now? Linus admin of knightonlineworld said he will be banned as soon as the GM of west gets on.

slaps

Fuk you Fierce clan gtfo this topic its not about you so stfu.[/b]
    Get this through your small retarded head. Fear/Fierce are one big clan we share drops, bosses, masters, parties, and Ash is basically the main leader. fucking deal with it if you try to talk shit about one clan your talking bout both.

Get this through your small retarded head. Fear/Fierce are one big clan we share drops, bosses, masters, parties, and Ash is basically the main leader. fucking deal with it if you try to talk shit about one clan your talking bout both.[/b]
    You sharing the suck too? because you both suck.
    You guys Jealous in Undezz clan , this is why you always talking about them here , what happend they have better weapons and items then yours even when you have koxping in werewolfs?

Stfu 12 years old moron.

RoFLRoGUE`

what i dont understand is why everyone trys to flame us just cuz we pretty much own this server?[/b]
    We?... lol

Sorry Oscar, I know this is flame, but you don't own shit. Stop acting like you're all tough because you were gm on HAKO. Always power abusing and closing topics about cheaters that were PROVEN to be cheaters, but because they were your little butt buddies, you stuck up for them and closed all topics and didn't ban them.

better items cuz you babashop whitch is illigle in the ko rules

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast