Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Spike , west server

This is a discussion on Spike , west server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Babashop on C-West? Are you stupid? Wow... Go back to school kiddo. They teach you how to spell illegal and ...
Page: 7

RoFLRoGUE`

Babashop on C-West? Are you stupid? Wow... Go back to school kiddo. They teach you how to spell illegal and how to have common sense. The best you can babashop on this server is like, ii7? Lol. Please.

Babashop on C-West? Are you stupid? Wow... Go back to school kiddo. They teach you how to spell illegal and how to have common sense. The best you can babashop on this server is like, ii7? Lol. Please.[/b]
    actually i think its giga7, raptor 7, ii +3rb, or shard 7 . and in the beginning of server it prety muc i babashop considering those are the best items in game.

your such a fag ya know?

RoFLRoGUE`

Any other lame retort Oscar?

slaps

You sharing the suck too? because you both suck.
    You guys Jealous in Undezz clan , this is why you always talking about them here , what happend they have better weapons and items then yours even when you have koxping in werewolfs?

Stfu 12 years old moron.[/b]
    So stating a fact now turns me into a twelve year old moron apparently. Because the kid that sits on these forums almost all day, trying to get Fear/Fierce banned with absolutely no evidence at all that is remotely reputable, is smart? In terms of jealousy towards Undy, where the hell did you get that from. through all of this it seems more like you are jealous of us in that you can't stop talking or thinking about us apparently. And now you are stating that undy has better items. I guess they must koxp as well. Because if they have better items that big bad Fierce the huge cheating clan they must all have 30 gem farmers or somemthing. Its not like we give up weapons for our masters or anything nooo. That was dumbest post I have seen. Pure flame with no logic behind it whatsoever. At least improve your insults rather that reverting to something like you guys suck, which as can be clearly seen in the server, is false.

So stating a fact now turns me into a twelve year old moron apparently. Because the kid that sits on these forums almost all day, trying to get Fear/Fierce banned with absolutely no evidence at all that is remotely reputable, is smart? In terms of jealousy towards Undy, where the hell did you get that from. through all of this it seems more like you are jealous of us in that you can't stop talking or thinking about us apparently. And now you are stating that undy has better items. I guess they must koxp as well. Because if they have better items that big bad Fierce the huge cheating clan they must all have 30 gem farmers or somemthing. Its not like we give up weapons for our masters or anything nooo. That was dumbest post I have seen. Pure flame with no logic behind it whatsoever. At least improve your insults rather that reverting to something like you guys suck, which as can be clearly seen in the server, is false.[/b]
    I cant stop talking about you? wanna beat? just stop bump topics and ill show you how " i love " to talk about your shitty clan.
    I beat you guys cant stop talking about it , i promise if nobody talking about it again , you wont see this topics at the first pages.

I only read a little of this until i got disgusted at the egos of some of these Fierce and Fear clan people, stop being such fucking egotistical jackasses. Admit it, the video proves the Spike was Cheating using some kind of third party tool, yet you deny it and at the same time trying to further boot your ego. This is a game take it like a game don't sit here and argue about who is and isn't cheating, the fact is this video proves it. Don't go saying " Take this shit to the arena " like its going to prove anything if he wins or not.

OmgThisIsMe is too smart and mature for us + he has decent english, seriously guys just fuking call israel army, they will all say that this guy is pure genius

I only read a little of this until i got disgusted at the egos of some of these Fierce and Fear clan people, stop being such fucking egotistical jackasses. Admit it, the video proves the Spike was Cheating using some kind of third party tool, yet you deny it and at the same time trying to further boot your ego. This is a game take it like a game don't sit here and argue about who is and isn't cheating, the fact is this video proves it. Don't go saying " Take this shit to the arena " like its going to prove anything if he wins or not.[/b]
    they never denied spike cheating. they kicked him from clan, as soon as they knew about it. next time understand what your reading or just dont post.

OmgThisIsMe is too smart and mature for us + he has decent english, seriously guys just fuking call israel army, they will all say that this guy is pure genius
    and i'm a kid[/b]
    k

wtf is just called israel amy and a monkey answered?!?

wtf is just called israel amy and a monkey answered?!?[/b]
    This " monkey's " rulez in the middle east.
    And i done answering to kid like you , trying to be cool by posting crap , trying to be funny by posting things which prove how old you are , gl.

This " monkey's " rulez in the middle east.
    And i done answering to kid like you , trying to be cool by posting crap , trying to be funny by posting things which prove how old you are , gl.[/b]
    omg are you like 12?
    omg are you like 11?
    omg are you like 10?
    omg are you like 9?
    omg are you like 8?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567