Spiked Clan

This is a discussion on Spiked Clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nothin but hackers are in this clan, they are at ape auto poting lootin, and ect so i would join ...
Page: 1

Default Spiked Clan

nothin but hackers are in this clan, they are at ape auto poting lootin, and ect so i would join there clan

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    nothin but hackers are in this clan, they are at ape auto poting lootin, and ect so i would join there clan
    lol "so i would join there clan" =]

wouldn't*

Man lucky my clan didn't accept them as allies before, absolutely hate hackers always stuff up the game for the rest of us. Hope they get banned some how.

The One And Only Senior Member

get some proofs and put it there
    CW "Reporting Cheaters" Topic - GamersFirst Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    just go to ape's nub and when u see them attacking trade spam them and they still auto poting i dont need to post proof go look for your self scrub

Banned Senior Member

Lol, you're such an angry has-been.

No proof, no case, nobody cares.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

just go to ape's nub and when u see them attacking trade spam them and they still auto poting i dont need to post proof go look for your self scrub
    he was saying that's the way to get them banned and something actually happening to them...

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    he was saying that's the way to get them banned and something actually happening to them...
    yes as you said thats what I meant lol,
    why the hell you open post about it there none cares and none is gm here
    so why the hell you posting here that , I was thinking that you want someone
    to tell you what to do with it .. hehe lol.. anyway my only way to fix that thing is to post proofs in that forum I gave u in my other replay ,
    also its not new that have k0xpers in apes when have wars or something and my nation winning it everytime I go to check if have here still k0xpers for kill , last time I checked they was there around 20 k0xpers lol :X