GRAYDEATH YOU FCKIN SCAMMER!!!!!

This is a discussion on GRAYDEATH YOU FCKIN SCAMMER!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i trusted this guy... i bought narcissusII lvl 63 warrior off him he even gave me accoutn before i payed ...
Page: 1

sirSmurf

Default GRAYDEATH YOU FCKIN SCAMMER!!!!!

i trusted this guy... i bought narcissusII lvl 63 warrior off him he even gave me accoutn before i payed him so i payed him anyways cause im no scammer and that mother fcker changed the dam pass after a few weeks of me having it ... stole all my shit FCK YOU B1TCH!!! GET A LIFE no one buy his accounts he is selling about 4 hes a fckin scammer the warrior is now named lorddeimos i changed the name ..... no one trust him or any of his accounts look at his post :angry: :angry: :angry:

graydeath

err, i traded the warrior from ::blizzard:: for a glave +8, i sold it to tibon who scammed it off me, i asked k2 to give me details back. I didnt scam noone, i have screenshot if you want?

sirSmurf

oh im sure you had all that gear to right? SCREW YOU man you scammed me and because of it im done with ko gj i lost what like everythign i had on edana all on that warrior that raptor +7 was mine all that chitin was mine all the acc beside quest was mine all the money , zzzzz fck YOU

graydeath

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ighlight=mrcold and even if i did scam you you think i would be stupid enough to post on the forum with screenshto of the character?...

sirSmurf

YOU obvioulsy did you dum shit

SLeePMoDe

give him the char back ftw?

Ayman4u

atleast give him his stuff back man? come on its his stuff he bought it naked...

Skazi

Originally posted by sirSmurf
    YOU obvioulsy did you dum shit
    you have no right to talk about scammers after u scam my account and a gm gave it back to me

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

sirsmurf is a fking 12 year old little bitch. Graydeath is not a scammer and very trustable. And i just saw you on edana on fking ladysmirf or some gay ass smirf name so STFU smirf