Scammed by: Pwnerbaba

This is a discussion on Scammed by: Pwnerbaba within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pwnerbaba scammed me!!! He gave me id, pass and the 3 sq, i changed email,pw and today email is changed ...
Page: 1

quattro16

Pwnerbaba scammed me!!!
    He gave me id, pass and the 3 sq, i changed email,pw and today email is changed again.
    I can't login and i can't change pw with "forgotten pw".
    Burn in hell fucking scammer!!

Proof?

PwnerBaba

Pls proof that I scammed u , I even gave u my info first...
    Please don't bullshit dude :S

PSYK0SIN

Dude >< Pwnerbaba is trustable stop saying bullshit How is this possible
    u probbly did a mistake :/ sorry for your loss K2 Owns

quattro16

u changed email and pw!!!!

Banned

When you bought the account from PwnerBaba, and after he gave you all the info, did you change the password before changing the email?

quattro16

no, i changed the email first and i think he logged on and changed email again b4 i changed pw

Banned

no, i changed the email first and i think he logged on and changed email again b4 i changed pw[/b]
    There is no way to prove it then. For example, he could&#39;ve stayed logged on the site while you changed the password and kept pressing refresh. Or, it could be that a band of KnightOnline thieves stole your account. It is basically your word against his. Next time chose your trading partner wisely.

If i were you, I would just take the account back through customer support. And then tell him to take back his account aswell, assuming he doesn&#39;t already have the account was not the one that scammed you.

PwnerBaba

I even asked u , did u change pw and e-mail , u said yes...
    Then i asked info for priest , btw moe how can i keep refressing page if i logg the priest on KO site?

Evidence? You&#39;re acting like a Prosecuting attorney who when asked in court to support his claims against the Defendant says "I have nothing to show you, but i know he is guilty!"

You have 24 Hours to provide concrete evidence or this topic will be locked.

Thanks,

»Majix«

Banned

I even asked u , did u change pw and e-mail , u said yes...
    Then i asked info for priest , btw moe how can i keep refressing page if i logg the priest on KO site?[/b]
    with 2 browsers h34r:

firefox and IE for example

quattro16

There is no way to prove it then. For example, he could&#39;ve stayed logged on the site while you changed the password and kept pressing refresh. Or, it could be that a band of KnightOnline thieves stole your account. It is basically your word against his. Next time chose your trading partner wisely.

If i were you, I would just take the account back through customer support. And then tell him to take back his account aswell, assuming he doesn&#39;t already have the account was not the one that scammed you.[/b]
    i can&#39;t prove it, the only i can do majix, is to send you my email account and a ss of my changed pw, u try to login with it and try to do forgotten pw :S i can&#39;t do more.

p.s. have fun with my priest and your mage pwnerbaba

ZumieZ

Tao Pm me back

Banned

Its obvious that PwnerBaba is the one that stole it. There are many ways to steal an account back as long as they are still logged into the website. All they have to do is keep pressing refresh while they other guy is changing the email; and keep doing it up until when the other guy gives you the info to his account. After you get the info copy and paste it to a notepad and then change the email again. Then you can take your sweet ass time changing the other account info. This is one way to do it.

Majix what is the likelihood that a "band of Knight Online thieves" would steal an account right after it was traded? Give this guy a break.

PSYK0SIN

Its obvious that PwnerBaba is the one that stole it. There are many ways to steal an account back as long as they are still logged into the website. All they have to do is keep pressing refresh while they other guy is changing the email; and keep doing it up until when the other guy gives you the info to his account. After you get the info copy and paste it to a notepad and then change the email again. Then you can take your sweet ass time changing the other account info. This is one way to do it.

Majix what is the likelihood that a "band of Knight Online thieves" would steal an account right after it was traded? Give this guy a break.[/b]
    +1 nd if PwnerBaba keeps on crashing my topics ill proove that he did