ST scammer played on most servers

This is a discussion on ST scammer played on most servers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; scammed lvl 72 bp of me with good items.. in a trade for usd he was original user of char ...
Page: 1

scammed lvl 72 bp of me with good items.. in a trade for usd he was original user of char and somehow changed it as soon as i gave him pass word

his email: [email protected]
    ko4life usernames: ST, Moderna he plays on most servers, but know has 72.60 BP ( mine )

EDANA

Tokar

I traded characters with ST few months ago and i cant say 1 bad word about him. Maybe i'm wrong but as far as i know he is goodgun :unsure:

well as far as i knew he was good gun and he said he trusts me etc but this is what happend .... because he was nice guy i let him have look at char to chek if all items were there (all were sealed) i let him on for 1 minute then i try log on and pw - changed and i got blocked on msn so... he said after i chek if all items there i go and send money then you give me SA so its 100% him... but i dont know if he is real frukwan or not coz i am 2nd owner and first owner only one who new SA, only way is if he told someone the SA, other wise it is real frukwan 100%

:P

Banned

did u get ur BP back bro ?

nope, nothing at all k2 is wrecked :S