Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

St_Luicipierro or whatever (ARES)

This is a discussion on St_Luicipierro or whatever (ARES) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont have any fraps yet. but have any1 else from ares noticed he outruns any lightfeeting sin? He did ...
Page: 1

Hashimi

Default St_Luicipierro or whatever (ARES)

i dont have any fraps yet. but have any1 else from ares noticed he outruns any lightfeeting sin? He did it like 5 times yesterday.

P.S He is a mage

mc_macking

Fraps or stop posting rumors. I've never seen him speed hack. Maybe you were slowed as he ran
    off. :lol:

Hashimi

Originally posted by mc_macking
    Fraps or stop posting rumors. I've never seen him speed hack. Maybe you were slowed as he ran
    off. * :lol:

nah Mac im sure its sumthin to it. ask Martuka or whatever his name is. he was there chasing him with me at one point. and he outran us both without breaking a sweat h43r:

i saw same shit with lots of warriors,priests running faster then me and no idea how >.<

mason_cro

i saw Michael Johnson and Marion Jones today, whaddayaknow, they both play Karus priests on Ares. w0w ! :S

Crazy2010

St_Luicipierro is an idiot she/he tped everyone many times to golems ..also lured troll warriors im sure since he/she tp/lure there is 90% of chances of him hacking then

mc_macking

ZZZZZZ. I retract my earlier comment. He's a speed-hacker. Was running beside our party
    and outran our lightfeeting rogues. <_<

ZZZZZZ. I retract my earlier comment. He's a speed-hacker. Was running beside our party *
    and outran our lightfeeting rogues. *<_<
    he runs too fast ffs no1 ever do anythin bout this? :wacko: lets use warriors with lf now shall we?

Hashimi

ZZZZZZ. I retract my earlier comment. He's a speed-hacker. Was running beside our party *

I love it when im right . Another thing about him is i think that he is edited. Have u seen he can wear all sorts of shields? and still hits hard like fuck wth his spells.. Whenever we fight 1v1 he has a DD shield on and sometimes DOL <_< :blink:

Robin

wow was pking for like 1 hour and i found lots of shelled warriors/ battle priests who i couldnt keep up with. some guy called priest_tk or something like that had an obvious speed hack that was atleast 3 times faster than light feet. -_-

need an active gm.

Cleatus

Originally posted by Seby666+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seby666)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mc_macking
    he runs too fast ffs no1 ever do anythin bout this? :wacko: lets use warriors with lf now shall we?[/b]
    Yes pls. I'd like some light feet.

mc_macking

Add WilliamWallace to this list with StLucipiero. Last night clan party in the bowl.
    We had 4 sins chasing these 2 mages around the bowl. Only way to catch em was
    for me to run opposite direction and ice their asses. They quickly towned once
    they were slowed.

St.Lucipiero - speed hacking fag mage
    WilliamWallace - speed hacking fag mage

Hashimi

another fag mage that is speed hacking is ParadiseLost. The exact same speed as Luicipierro

mc_macking - twat and shit mage

usuc

00000 ever stop flaming?...post was about st_luc who also enjoys glitching towers and town bombing....havn't seen him speed glitch but i bet he most likely does.. Ive also caught him doing np transfers in cz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast