Sizzlex = Scammer

This is a discussion on Sizzlex = Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, my nickname on ares was Fro and MaDSkillZ (early game ^_^), pretty sure some ppl remember any of those ...
Page: 1

prophetmad

Well, my nickname on ares was Fro and MaDSkillZ (early game ^_^), pretty sure some ppl remember any of those names.
    Anyways, im playin on diez atm (playing a mage called KamY), and i tried to change some stuff from ares to diez.
    This guy sizzlex tried to trade me, saying mods will take too long to do it.
    From what ive heard its true, but i told him i wont give up the items first.
    I went as Fro to show him the items (we agreed i was gonna show him and then he would go diez to show me) but when it was his turn he didnt go diez, he got mad instead:

And then i told him, just to make sure he was a scammer or no (sorry Felix), that Felix was gonna be the middleman for the trade so noone scams noone. After that he left the server...

Also, this guy pmed me on the forums sayin hes a scammer:

I dont have any more proofs, i cleared my messages storage, so i could get more pms.
    Thanx for ur time guys, i hope noone gets scammed and this guy gets hit by a truck.

prophetmad

bump for the truth

konichiwa543

good... now we got enought prouf to ban it...

prophetmad

bump

prophetmad

rebumped

Banned

there was a sizzlex on this forum or something like that
    just joined also
    he made alot of post in the paste day or so
    now i dont see him in the top 20 posters

KaChing

he had like 61 posts in 1 day .. mostly spam

up

festo banned him for a week for spamming the hell out of topics....he was obviously spamming to get his post count up to get some kind of trust.

TunaFishyMe

i dont see any evidience of him being a scammer.

no evidence to say that he is...but if he isn't willing to use a trade mod, then I wouldn't trust the trades.

prophetmad

yeah i actually screwed up, cleaning my messages on the forum.... my inbox was full and i'm new using ko4life to trade items i didnt think i should have taken pics of ppl trying to trade items with me

Banned

yeah i actually screwed up, cleaning my messages on the forum.... my inbox was full and i'm new using ko4life to trade items i didnt think i should have taken pics of ppl trying to trade items with me [/b]
    yes you shouldnt have

i like your sig XD