Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Stardollard the scammer need to get banned

This is a discussion on Stardollard the scammer need to get banned within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who care about my post go and get a skill first and dont babashop its ur problem cleaver +8 what ...
Page: 2

Helios

who care about my post
    go and get a skill first and dont babashop its ur problem
    cleaver +8 what a moron... tztztz

who care about my post
    cleaver +8 what a moron... tztztz[/b]
    read b4 talking .

qunix

who care about my post
    cleaver +8 what a moron... tztztz[/b]
    if someone would scam it from u , i can bet u would make same Topic

Interface

give that cleaver back biatch no matter if its just a cleaver +8 you scamm an item and you will do it with other items too.

GOODYEAR

Cmon ban this gay, is same if he stoled bipennis+1 rare item... scamming still scamming wht ever is the item, scammer cant live in this life, if i was god i would kill them all, same as an koxp, duper or anyshit... give him his cleaver +8 or the valk set u own him and the story will end here..

I'LL KEEP BUMPING, FLAMMING, GIVE SHIT HERE ABOUT STAR AND WHOEVER TRY TO HELP HIM STILL HE GET BACK THE CLEAVER OR THE VALK SET!!

but i dont want admin ban him now still he didn't gave back or complete the trade. AFTER that u'll can ban him!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon ban this gay, is same if he stoled bipennis+1 rare item... scamming still scamming wht ever is the item, scammer cant live in this life, if i was god i would kill them all, same as an koxp, duper or anyshit... give him his cleaver +8 or the valk set u own him and the story will end here..
    I'LL KEEP BUMPING, FLAMMING, GIVE SHIT HERE ABOUT STAR AND WHOEVER TRY TO HELP HIM STILL HE GET BACK THE CLEAVER OR THE VALK SET!!

but i dont want admin ban him now still he didn't gave back or complete the trade. AFTER that u'll can ban him!
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    no need to flame bro, just bump it, flame will only make it close the topic.
    the clever +8 dllar wont give it back, just ban him already....no admins in cheaters section...

GOODYEAR

no need to flame bro, just bump it, flame will only make it close the topic.
    the clever +8 dllar wont give it back, just ban him already....no admins in cheaters section...[/b]

bah dont broke my fun -.-

btw no admin online like GM in K2..

Boyce

gl getting it back

is he gonna get banned 1 day?

WafflesAndCocaine

sorry for this huge flame but ronark must be extremely horrible if people are getting scammed for cleavers +8 haha ^^

Banned

i think the reason he wont' give it to you is cuz he might not have it. he prolly traded it or something.

about the "how can we be his friend?"

im friends with turks/koxpers/more....why not scammer? lol

its not the fact of how much its worth, that doesnt mean shit to me, its the concept of doing a trade and getting the short ass end of it, infact nothing at all...i upgraded the dagger from 7-8 and trusted him to give me my valk for it in the 1-2 days it had till he could trade it, then when it was able to trade he ended up making 2 cleavers+8 by himself. I was ok with that, all i wanted in return was my cleaver back or the coins for it---did i get any? I dont think so, so you dumbass ppl that whine about it being a cleaver8 i dont give a fuck like i said before its the principle of the matter. The point is we were doing a trade and i didnt get what we bargained for. End of the story.

nicholaszaioud1992

its not the fact of how much its worth, that doesnt mean shit to me, its the concept of doing a trade and getting the short ass end of it, infact nothing at all...i upgraded the dagger from 7-8 and trusted him to give me my valk for it in the 1-2 days it had till he could trade it, then when it was able to trade he ended up making 2 cleavers+8 by himself. I was ok with that, all i wanted in return was my cleaver back or the coins for it---did i get any? I dont think so, so you dumbass ppl that whine about it being a cleaver8 i dont give a fuck like i said before its the principle of the matter. The point is we were doing a trade and i didnt get what we bargained for. End of the story.[/b]
    Amen brotha.....Amen !!! :lol: :lol:

FredTFT

its not the fact of how much its worth, that doesnt mean shit to me, its the concept of doing a trade and getting the short ass end of it, infact nothing at all...i upgraded the dagger from 7-8 and trusted him to give me my valk for it in the 1-2 days it had till he could trade it, then when it was able to trade he ended up making 2 cleavers+8 by himself. I was ok with that, all i wanted in return was my cleaver back or the coins for it---did i get any? I dont think so, so you dumbass ppl that whine about it being a cleaver8 i dont give a fuck like i said before its the principle of the matter. The point is we were doing a trade and i didnt get what we bargained for. End of the story.[/b]
    +1

scamming shouldn&#39;t be tolerated, in Ko4life as much as ingame... StarDollar scammed, he would deserve to get IPbanned <_<

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast