Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Stardollard the scammer need to get banned

This is a discussion on Stardollard the scammer need to get banned within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzzzz admins exists in this forum?...
Page: 3

zzzzzz admins exists in this forum?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=145601
    now he is selling his account, plz admins do something b4 he scam someone else.

StarDollar

ye cleaver8 LMFAO.

admins wont delete me, there probz laughing thinking wot dicks about a cleaver, i recently traded with xlinkx, he sent me 80$ i loged inn gave him rol, i think if im a true scammer i wouldnt give him the ROL you stupid dickface prick

ye cleaver8 LMFAO.

admins wont delete me, there probz laughing thinking wot dicks about a cleaver, i recently traded with xlinkx, he sent me 80$ i loged inn gave him rol, i think if im a true scammer i wouldnt give him the ROL you stupid dickface prick[/b]
    u still scammed it, and u admit it.
    he might be ur friends, and u might not scma him cuz u know he is more known and u risk more.
    who knows, facts are u scammed and nothing prove that u wont scam anymore.
    plz ban this scammer.
    and yeah its 'only' a cleaver8, still u needed it, cuz u bough it, so the noobish item was needed by another noob?

StarDollar

no he took his own money, made a cleaver8, i sed i give valk armor for it, so he gave me cleaver 8, i had to wait over 50 hours to trade the fuckin things then about 2 days when i had the cleaver i saw that he was selling his ACC, after everythink was sorted i had all my shitz i always refreshed my friends list to wait for him to come online so i can give him the valk armor, i saw his post that hes selling his acc, people told me he quit, then offer came up when i saved the valk for him, so i traded it, 1 - 3 weeks later or sumit still never online. then all of sudden he says " giv bk cleaver although ive quit i am in dept and need to give back to my friends" hmm sorry bud but if he was really interested ni the valk he would of contacted me on forums or tried to login, you guys are just making one big fucknig fuss when its not my fault at all, so shut the fuck up get off forums stop posting shit and learn to read my side of the story.

no he took his own money, made a cleaver8, i sed i give valk armor for it, so he gave me cleaver 8, i had to wait over 50 hours to trade the fuckin things then about 2 days when i had the cleaver i saw that he was selling his ACC, after everythink was sorted i had all my shitz i always refreshed my friends list to wait for him to come online so i can give him the valk armor, i saw his post that hes selling his acc, people told me he quit, then offer came up when i saved the valk for him, so i traded it, 1 - 3 weeks later or sumit still never online. then all of sudden he says " giv bk cleaver although ive quit i am in dept and need to give back to my friends" hmm sorry bud but if he was really interested ni the valk he would of contacted me on forums or tried to login, you guys are just making one big fucknig fuss when its not my fault at all, so shut the fuck up get off forums stop posting shit and learn to read my side of the story.[/b]
    still man, when he came back about it, u said right, but i dont have the money.
    after i fuond some topic of u buying wp etc, so u lied, meaning u didnt wanted to give it back.
    after u said ill give back, come online, he said to send it via letter, u didnt wanted, why? , who knows, maybe cuz u didnt wanted to. But u claim that maybe he would say that he didnt receive, wrong. Take a damn ss of the letter.
    u keep saying a cleaver 8, lol doesnt worth shit SO GOD DAMN WHY DONT U JUST GIVE IT, PAY IT, ITS NOT LIKE IF U DIDNT HAVE IT/MONEY FOR IT?
    about the its just the cleaver alos, its a scam, the rules of ko4life are clear, u scam ur banned (if im not wrong, ill go read them)

(if im not wrong, ill go read them)[/b]
    Trading
    KO4Life does NOT support scamming. Proven scammers will NOT be allowed to trade in this forum.
    technically ur suposed to be banned by now.

StarDollar

mods arnt going to ban me at all, stfu man ur making this sooooooooooo big omfg, your never readign my post correctly.

IF I SEND THE ITEM THROUGH LETTER HE WILL SAY HE HAS NOT RECEIVED IT, ALSO IF I DO SEND HE MIGHT NOT GET IT EVEN IF I TAKE SS THAT WONT PROOVE SHIT

mods arnt going to ban me at all, stfu man ur making this sooooooooooo big omfg, your never readign my post correctly.

IF I SEND THE ITEM THROUGH LETTER HE WILL SAY HE HAS NOT RECEIVED IT, ALSO IF I DO SEND HE MIGHT NOT GET IT EVEN IF I TAKE SS THAT WONT PROOVE SHIT[/b]
    why would he do that he just want his cleaver back, we aint like u

StarDollar

dude i havent scammed imo, he quit, why the fuck does he want the cleaver? also i quit ronark so i sold my shitz, when i did have money i didnt want to send cuz i wanted to get myself sotred cuz beatrix has quit so he isnt first imo.

now i sold my rol, but when the new server gets out ill give him my md7, fair? only when new server gets out, still wanna pk and have fun.

now u say u havent scammed, u can give it back, but u want the new server to come back b4 giving back, how can he trust u, he already trusted u and how did it finished?
    few posts before u said who cares its just a cleaver8, we aint dumb, ur not gonna give it back, cuz u could of done it when all this started, now u could give it, but it would cost ur fun of not being able to pk...

MirZa117

sorry for this huge flame but ronark must be extremely horrible if people are getting scammed for cleavers +8 haha ^^[/b]
    I was scammed out of a green treasure chest =o

...and a cleaver +8 means a lot to me, probably cause I&#39;m still a n00b <.<

StarDollar

trust me, im gonna give a md7 back when i leave ronark, sorry for the waiy beatrix, peace.

magnified

i would like that some admins take a decision...[/b]
    you have zero life..

the fukin guy doesnt even play the fuckin game anymore and it will be a waste of fuckin time and money to giv the cleaverback..

he scammed and cleaver8, who gives, he coulda scammed 7-10 ROFs which is like 4534545x more than a cleaver so get off his fuckin ass and go fist ur dads ass till he bleeds.

GOODYEAR

you have zero life..

the fukin guy doesnt even play the fuckin game anymore and it will be a waste of fuckin time and money to giv the cleaverback..
    he scammed and cleaver8, who gives, he coulda scammed 7-10 ROFs which is like 4534545x more than a cleaver so get off his fuckin ass and go fist ur dads ass till he bleeds.[/b]

i think u dont understand, we dont care if he can scam 50x ROF+5.... he scammed moo cleaver +8 and he keeped it coz moo was selling his account! where the hell he have the right to keep the item when they did a deal?? and star still own moo a valk set or give him the dual md+7 plus the item he got with this... he can scam and dildo +10 from his mother, he still a scammer, no matter wht&#39;s the item... u want to give him back the md +7 on the new server, why? so we can shut up and he can sell his account in tranquility and leave ko4life and KO in silence... and if u was really going to play on the new server, that will take u more than 1month to got an dual md+7.... dont be fag give him back and we&#39;ll stop bother u..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast