Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Stardollard the scammer need to get banned

This is a discussion on Stardollard the scammer need to get banned within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then why dont you guys think, that flamming him making pictures of him etc are going to want to make ...
Page: 4

Boyce

then why dont you guys think, that flamming him making pictures of him etc are going to want to make him give the cleaver back more? or maybe he just thinks fuck you guys for being such dicks im not giving it back

then why dont you guys think, that flamming him making pictures of him etc are going to want to make him give the cleaver back more? or maybe he just thinks fuck you guys for being such dicks im not giving it back[/b]
    i would like to see me posting flames.
    pics of him, well its was just funny, i would find it funny if they would made of me.
    and about flaming, how would u react when u know that u got scammed? kinda normal dont u think?
    And btw i like how u act, u scam something, u lie to the person and dont give a fuk about him, and after u see that he got lots of friends and its cusing problems, so u decide to give it back and decide a date in the future (btw thee is no proof that the serv go out, if the server never go out? what ya gonna do, nothing, ur gonna keep it, scammer)one day, and u expect to sell this account to someone???
    ur funny nobody is dumb enough to buy something from a scammer.

RiseAgainst_

Fukin scammer cunt. Give it now not 'later'

StarDollar

I REPEAT, I.WILL.GIVE.BEATRIX.HIS.CLEAVER.BACK.ON.RONARK.SER VER.WHEN.I.LEAVE.CUZ.AT THE MOMENT I AM CURRENTLY PKING AND HAVING FUN I NEVER SED I GIV HIS MD BK ON THE NEW SERVER U FUCKING RETARDS I SAID IN RONARK WHEN I FUCKING LEAVE, AND WHO THE FUK SED I HAVE TO GIV HIM DUEL MD AND A VALK ARMOR, U CAN SUCK MY BALLS U FUCKING FAG FUCK YOU ALL, IF U KEEP FLAMING I ENT GONNA GIV TO CLEAVER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

I REPEAT, I.WILL.GIVE.BEATRIX.HIS.CLEAVER.BACK.ON.RONARK.SER VER.WHEN.I.LEAVE.CUZ.AT THE MOMENT I AM CURRENTLY PKING AND HAVING FUN I NEVER SED I GIV HIS MD BK ON THE NEW SERVER U FUCKING RETARDS I SAID IN RONARK WHEN I FUCKING LEAVE, AND WHO THE FUK SED I HAVE TO GIV HIM DUEL MD AND A VALK ARMOR, U CAN SUCK MY BALLS U FUCKING FAG FUCK YOU ALL, IF U KEEP FLAMING I ENT GONNA GIV TO CLEAVER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP[/b]
    u know when ur daddy let u go out and tell u to not drink alchool cuz ur too young. U accept and u tell him that u wont drink alcool.
    in this moment he has faith on u and trust.
    Ofc u come back home drunk and late.
    Ur daddy is very very mad.
    the day after u wanna go out, but ur daddy dont want, why?

-A: cuz he know that ur gay, since when u were too drunk u told him
    -B: Cuz he doesnt have anymore faith and trust in you since u already lied, and did what he wanted you to not do.
    -C:Cuz u didnt clean ur PINK(refeiring the picture of yourself in your pink bedroom, xD) room.

answer is?
    why u think we know that u wont give it back, hmm?

StarDollar

k for that, beatrix will not recieve his cleaver. nice job m8, peace

nicholaszaioud1992

k for that, beatrix will not recieve his cleaver. nice job m8, peace[/b]
    So basically, YOUR OFFICALLY NOW A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!! Report to K2 GOOGOGOGOGO!!! :lol: :lol:

So basically, YOUR OFFICALLY NOW A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!! Report to K2 GOOGOGOGOGO!!! :lol: :lol:[/b]
    can we report him to k2? cuz i would waste the time for him, just for him.

k this is EXACTLY what happened. i can have my brother aaron aka beatrix confirm this exact story. Stardollar made a post on ko4life saying he was seling valk armor so i was like i&#39;ll trade a cleaver+8 for a valk set and he&#39;s like ok but i just bought them so i have to wait 24hours...not know that its 48 hours now for PUS items correct? So i went to moradon bought a cleaver+7 and tried upgrading it to +8 vuala cleaver8 so i called him over to moradon trusting him with this trade cause im not the richest...cleavers8 and chitins7 no uniques or anything whatsoever and he said ok it&#39;ll be about a day or so(even though i knew it would be longer) and so the next couple of days i asked if he could trade em yet and he tried to trade and nope couldnt trade. I was off for a day or two cause I HAVE A LIFE and i got back on and tried pming him on ko and asking him on ko4life if he could do the trade now. I figure out that he had made his own cleavers8 and that he didnt need the cleaver that i had made for the trade. But even then with that i still wanted the valk armor so i asked him and he said he would do the trade still, a day later he tells me he sold all his valk and that he cant do the trade....so im like ok w/e gimme back ma cleava(this was on ko4life) btw he never answers his pms to me and so every other day or so i asked for my cleaver or the money for it about a month ago i got a job working so i wasnt on that much considering we just had 1 computer for us both to play on and again and again i ask for the cleaver and he never answers about that. Now im not a genius or anything but i would think that denying someone their items in a trade is an obvious scam but i guess in star&#39;s case he can just pay someone back whenever he feels like it. Sad to say star but thats not how it works, when you do a trade you are obligated to go through with the trade (unless ur a gay ass fuck bag slut scammer).

nicholaszaioud1992

can we report him to k2? cuz i would waste the time for him, just for him.[/b]
    Sure just take an SS of some of these replys from him basically showing that he admits to taking the cleaver and now he did admit it. It&#39;s worth a try :lol: :lol: !!

33c4l

scammeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

up

up

StarDollar

up

Is a Cleaver +8 worth all this?Lawl

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast