Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Stardollard the scammer need to get banned

This is a discussion on Stardollard the scammer need to get banned within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah to these noobs, up for flames....
Page: 5

StarDollar

yeah to these noobs,

up for flames.

Rofl ^^

Papps

Is a Cleaver +8 worth all this?Lawl[/b]
    lol you must not know how to read.....its not about the cleaver anymore...its how we gave him the cleaver and him saying that he'll give us the valk when he is able to trade it....when the day came and he was able to trade i logged on msn and he told me that he sold the valk that he saved for the trade....then he said that he would give the cleaver back...he never did. we have been on plenty of times for you to be able to give it, but you have never been on or replied when you were on.

tamachan

1 question... if the person just bought valkyrie why not wait till he can trade it and then trade ur things? :S?? i mean cmon lol u trade ur items first before u get the item u want instead of getting it together when ur giving what he wants? :P

StarDollar

up

Papps

1 question... if the person just bought valkyrie why not wait till he can trade it and then trade ur things? :S?? i mean cmon lol u trade ur items first before u get the item u want instead of getting it together when ur giving what he wants? :P[/b]
    1. he had just got screwed and needed a weapon
    2. we were clannies

and waiting like that would have meant that he would probably have no weapons for atleast 2-3 days

Is a Cleaver +8 worth all this?Lawl[/b]
    dude, like i dont understand people like u saying that, u should fight with us against scammers.
    now its a cleaver, but another day its gonna be something else.

i promise stardollard, imma do all i can to make u get banned from here.

StarDollar

ye its cool,

up for flames guys, feel free to flame me, i scammed a cleaver 8

magnified

1 question... if the person just bought valkyrie why not wait till he can trade it and then trade ur things? :S?? i mean cmon lol u trade ur items first before u get the item u want instead of getting it together when ur giving what he wants? :P[/b]

+1

why the fuck would you giv the cleaver to him without getting the valk in return..
    hes not giving the cleaver back... you wont get him banned so chill the fuck out u tools..

StarDollar

why the fuck would you giv the cleaver to him without getting the valk in return..
    hes not giving the cleaver back... you wont get him banned so chill the fuck out u tools..[/b]
    +1

up for chong to flame me again

KaChing

ye its cool,

up for flames guys, feel free to flame me, i scammed a cleaver 8 [/b]
    so give it back

lol you must not know how to read.....its not about the cleaver anymore...its how we gave him the cleaver and him saying that he'll give us the valk when he is able to trade it....when the day came and he was able to trade i logged on msn and he told me that he sold the valk that he saved for the trade....then he said that he would give the cleaver back...he never did. we have been on plenty of times for you to be able to give it, but you have never been on or replied when you were on.[/b]
    Oh damn,I didn't know that...Wow,shows how much of a fag that kid is.

+1

hes not giving the cleaver back... you wont get him banned so chill the fuck out u tools..[/b]

arent you banned from the game you fucking "tool"

dude i just give it back or something thats worth the same value

its not probably not worth too much for u cuz u had a good clan and got nice clan drops
    u guys can simply sell shit easily and get wut ever u guys want

but for other ppl they dont have a evrything that u might have had, cleaver +8 is worth more them
    i spent weeks farming glyptodons to get my md+7, and all pieces of chitin

but guess u dont know how hard it is cuz u got a good clan that gets good drops no offense not evry are in good clans maybe cuz there aren't that many

ur like a spoiled million dollar kid who uses 100dollar bills as toilet paper

zetazeta

hehe its funny how those ppl go "its only a cleaver +8 noobs" if someone scams something this "small" then i would bet you if he gets his hands on something much more expensive, he'll scam it too :P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast