Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Stardollard the scammer need to get banned

This is a discussion on Stardollard the scammer need to get banned within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey stardollar Has anyone told you your a fucking attention whore? You scammed a cleaver+8 OH DAMN UR SO SPECIAL. ...
Page: 6

Banned

Hey stardollar

Has anyone told you your a fucking attention whore?

You scammed a cleaver+8 OH DAMN UR SO SPECIAL.

Honestly you fucking fatass, maybe if you type ur next ULTRAUBERGOOD RESPONSE REAL FAST AND BURN 10 CALORIES, your mom will take you off weightwatchers.

StarDollar

Hey stardollar

Has anyone told you your a fucking attention whore?

You scammed a cleaver+8 OH DAMN UR SO SPECIAL.

Honestly you fucking fatass, maybe if you type ur next ULTRAUBERGOOD RESPONSE REAL FAST AND BURN 10 CALORIES, your mom will take you off weightwatchers.[/b]
    Nice joke, im not attention seekin, all of madness fags makes topics and bumps them, not me so shut the fuck up kkthxbye.

arent you banned from the game you fucking "tool"[/b]
    lmfao, also sephiroth1223, seriously hes banned for payment fraud u tool.

ur like a spoiled million dollar kid who uses 100dollar bills as toilet paper[/b]
    what makes u think im rich? wanna stfu?

Oh damn,I didn't know that...Wow,shows how much of a fag that kid is.[/b]
    now u know why this is so funny lmfao

1 more thing.

I AM NEVER GOING TO GIVE A CLEAVER BACK, POST MORE SHIT I DONT CARE, NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHINK TO MAKE ME GIVE BACK ONLY IF YOU COME TO MY HOUSE AND FORCE ME TO LOGIN AND SEND IT

I AM NEVER GOING TO GIVE A CLEAVER BACK, POST MORE SHIT I DONT CARE, NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHINK TO MAKE ME GIVE BACK ONLY IF YOU COME TO MY HOUSE AND FORCE ME TO LOGIN AND SEND IT [/b]

So where you live at pussy? lol

Bro i didn't give a fuck about this till you started acting like a little punk e-thug... Bumping it like your tough shit... Grow the fuck up child, got I hate 14 year old kids.

btw

Oh damn,I didn't know that...Wow,shows how much of a fag that kid is.[/b]
    now u know why this is so funny lmfao biggrin.gif[/b]
    He was talking to you, ya dumbfuck. Dam I can't stand people who act tough over the internet, fucking "tool"

slaps

that's gay

i love kiddos, stardollard its not your fault if ur that...you. I understand that ur gay acting cuz of ur age and i still love you.

Banned

and uh star, go be tough and get mad on vent like the other 3/4ths of ur loser clan.

StarDollar

got I hate 14 year old kids.[/b]
    btw im 16, get ur facts right.
    where i live?

31 Scarsdale Road
    Great Barr
    Birmingham
    B42 2JN

so ye come. fuckin idiots, ill show u what madness is.

Boyce

So where you live at pussy? lol

Bro i didn't give a fuck about this till you started acting like a little punk e-thug... Bumping it like your tough shit... Grow the fuck up child, got I hate 14 year old kids.

btw
    He was talking to you, ya dumbfuck. Dam I can't stand people who act tough over the internet, fucking "tool"[/b]
    and your not trying to act tough over the internet?

Banned

and your not trying to act tough over the internet?[/b]

He wasnt..

Least your not an illiterate fuck?

MirZa117

I'm pretty sure he would've gave the cleaver back if you guys didn't flame him and shit... maybe if you guys stop he'll give it back

i think flaming started cuz he didn't give back the cleaver

StarDollar

I'm pretty sure he would've gave the cleaver back if you guys didn't flame him and shit... maybe if you guys stop he'll give it back[/b]
    +1.

but cuz all the flaming carried on + edited photos of me, there not getting shit anyways all my shit is sold so GOOD JOB MADNESS

btw im 16, get ur facts right.
    where i live?

31 Scarsdale Road
    Great Barr
    Birmingham
    B42 2JN

so ye come. fuckin idiots, ill show u what madness is.[/b]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAH!
    The little boy is actin hard hahahahaha. And thats one big ocean too far away so no thnx

and your not trying to act tough over the internet?[/b]
    No sir, no point in that... since both he and I know there is no chance we would ever meet... Hence him posting some random address trying to look like a tough guy again because he KNOWS nothing can be done about it.

Stardollar- Hrmm I wonder where he's from....
    Cool, so he can't do anything about it ---> Lets post my address and look like I'm big shit!!!!

I'm terribly sorry all those bad words and HORRIBLE pictures hurt your feelings so much.. Really...

Btw I love the whole "I was gonna give it back... Really I swear! But then you said mean things and hurt my feelings, so its all your fault now!! Boohoohoo. Shoulda just gave it back to him in the first place and all of that woulda been avoided..."

StarDollar

if you dont think that was my address fucking look it up, and your really pissing me off curly wurly kido. even though u think im a kid im not, your jsut some dick over the net that really is pushin it now, i suggest u get off topic.

and ye i know u'll say, look hard man, u cant do shit to get me off forum, no im not acting hard ur just PUSHING IT with your stupid sarcastic words,

you say, "Cool, so he can't do anything about it ---> Lets post my address and look like I'm big shit!!!!" look whos acting all hard and big "Shit" here? just stfu curly ur really pushin it.

if you dont think that was my address fucking look it up, and your really pissing me off curly wurly kido. even though u think im a kid im not, your jsut some dick over the net that really is pushin it now, i suggest u get off topic.

and ye i know u'll say, look hard man, u cant do shit to get me off forum, no im not acting hard ur just PUSHING IT with your stupid sarcastic words,

you say, "Cool, so he can't do anything about it ---> Lets post my address and look like I'm big shit!!!!" look whos acting all hard and big "Shit" here? just stfu curly ur really pushin it.[/b]
    how can u call people kiddo? YOU JUST TURNED 16 !!!CMON!!!
    16 years old people are still kiddo, if u think cuz ur mom allow u to go to the candy store solo that your a man, ur wrong.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast