Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Stardollard the scammer need to get banned

This is a discussion on Stardollard the scammer need to get banned within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude this is wot i fuckin sed in my post, I AM NOT A KID, IF U THINK 16 IS ...
Page: 7

StarDollar

dude this is wot i fuckin sed in my post, I AM NOT A KID, IF U THINK 16 IS A KID UR SO RETARDED how are u a kid if u left skool? and going college? and only a year to drive? fuck you asian

UNL34SH3D

k this is EXACTLY what happened. i can have my brother aaron aka beatrix confirm this exact story. Stardollar made a post on ko4life saying he was seling valk armor so i was like i'll trade a cleaver+8 for a valk set and he's like ok but i just bought them so i have to wait 24hours...not know that its 48 hours now for PUS items correct? So i went to moradon bought a cleaver+7 and tried upgrading it to +8 vuala cleaver8 so i called him over to moradon trusting him with this trade cause im not the richest...cleavers8 and chitins7 no uniques or anything whatsoever and he said ok it'll be about a day or so(even though i knew it would be longer) and so the next couple of days i asked if he could trade em yet and he tried to trade and nope couldnt trade. I was off for a day or two cause I HAVE A LIFE and i got back on and tried pming him on ko and asking him on ko4life if he could do the trade now. I figure out that he had made his own cleavers8 and that he didnt need the cleaver that i had made for the trade. But even then with that i still wanted the valk armor so i asked him and he said he would do the trade still, a day later he tells me he sold all his valk and that he cant do the trade....so im like ok w/e gimme back ma cleava(this was on ko4life) btw he never answers his pms to me and so every other day or so i asked for my cleaver or the money for it about a month ago i got a job working so i wasnt on that much considering we just had 1 computer for us both to play on and again and again i ask for the cleaver and he never answers about that. Now im not a genius or anything but i would think that denying someone their items in a trade is an obvious scam but i guess in star's case he can just pay someone back whenever he feels like it. Sad to say star but thats not how it works, when you do a trade you are obligated to go through with the trade (unless ur a gay ass fuck bag slut scammer).[/b]
    yep stardollar is a scammer..he should be punnished.

dude this is wot i fuckin sed in my post, I AM NOT A KID, IF U THINK 16 IS A KID UR SO RETARDED how are u a kid if u left skool? and going college? and only a year to drive? fuck you asian[/b]
    racist kid.
    btw u dont make sence, i tough kids learned how to write in school, dont u?

UNL34SH3D

yea he doesnt know..he is still a kid ^^

StarDollar

lol killalot stfu and come vent and talk shit. and chong u have issues bro.

if you dont think that was my address fucking look it up, and your really pissing me off curly wurly kido. even though u think im a kid im not, your jsut some dick over the net that really is pushin it now, i suggest u get off topic.

and ye i know u'll say, look hard man, u cant do shit to get me off forum, no im not acting hard ur just PUSHING IT with your stupid sarcastic words,

you say, "Cool, so he can't do anything about it ---> Lets post my address and look like I'm big shit!!!!" look whos acting all hard and big "Shit" here? just stfu curly ur really pushin it.[/b]
    Lol... grow up "kiddo." Btw I looked up your address. You live 2 blocks away from a Golf Centre?
    Is that you?

Gee I'm sure your a real tough guy, please don't hit me with your fancy golf club that daddy bought for you!!! Probly some rich little fag who goes golfing with his family hahaha...

<-- StarDolla, watchout!!!

Anyway, time to go out with my friends... something you might not have =[ GL at the golf tournament tomorrow, I&#39;m sure mummy and daddy will be there to cheer you on don&#39;t worry!!!

StarDollar

u looked wrong then, theres no golf round my area fuckin idiot, just shut up im not even gonna reply to you, just act childish even though u say im childish

mammlea2

this drama has gone too far

Sorry then old chap, perhaps that was your sweet little grandmothers address?

And its funny how you try to call someone else childish, when you refuse to compensate for an item that you promised....
    Scamming in an internet game is very mature... Child.

dude i just give it back or something thats worth the same value

its not probably not worth too much for u cuz u had a good clan and got nice clan drops
    u guys can simply sell shit easily and get wut ever u guys want
    but for other ppl they dont have a evrything that u might have had, cleaver +8 is worth more them
    i spent weeks farming glyptodons to get my md+7, and all pieces of chitin

but guess u dont know how hard it is cuz u got a good clan that gets good drops no offense not evry are in good clans maybe cuz there aren&#39;t that many

ur like a spoiled million dollar kid who uses 100dollar bills as toilet paper[/b]
    Good point.

ANYWAY now i&#39;m late because this little kid trolls over this topic and replied so fast. g2g now so Cya later

StarDollar

Sorry then old chap, perhaps that was your sweet little grandmothers address?[/b]
    DUDE FUCK YOU WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

dont belive thats my address the fucking idiot, call me child, in the head i ent, screw yourself

Sorted, be more patient next time and not so quick to flame the ko4life staff.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567