Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stevouk scammer?

This is a discussion on Stevouk scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was gonna buy a elexirstaff http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...t=8783&start=30 when mojmir pm me with this "all this items belongs to Narette, and ...
Page: 1

Morghana

Default Stevouk scammer?

I was gonna buy a elexirstaff http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...t=8783&start=30 when mojmir pm me with this "all this items belongs to Narette,
    and stevouk have access on her acc. and today morning they gone...."

can some1 investigate this?

it sounds like scam to me... the price was quite cheap and they wanted to sell very fast

Dorn

probably just a dupe and which server is this on? If it is Beramus it is safer just to farm for one.

Morghana

nah, it is dies

lol, look at the tradetopic

Dorn

Originally posted by Morghana
    nah, it is dies

lol, look at the tradetopic
    ah...still if an elixir staff is cheap as hell...never buy it unless u r vending it back

Narette

sorry i write so late...i usually dont go on this forum and i just almost gave up on this case.....
    stevouk has acess to my account.... i logged that day and my ms+6,ge+6,complete robe+7,elixir+7 and all money was gone. Few hours later he is selling these things on forum...
    so...i know its was my foolishness to trust him, but i can at least warn you...never trust him

Healo

Originally posted by Narette
    sorry i write so late...i usually dont go on this forum and i just almost gave up on this case.....
    stevouk has acess to my account.... i logged that day and my ms+6,ge+6,complete robe+7,elixir+7 and all money was gone. Few hours later he is selling these things on forum...
    so...i know its was my foolishness to trust him, but i can at least warn you...never trust him
    omfg that is crazy (this is Healorama if u remember me) i have known him for a good while now and always seemed like a good/trustworthy friend...obviously not now tho shows what virtual fucking items/money will do to a friendship :unsure:

Morghana

yeah and, lol, I saw him running around in Moradon shouting "elexir+7 800 mil" bad persons are not rare

diablo

iam sorry for u

stevouk

Zzzzz all of you can belive this shit but i didnt do nothing and havent scammed anyone, yes i had access to narettes account but i didnt scam anyone, other people also had access to this account aswel as me but no i can honestly say i havent stolen anything it's upto you if you want to think of me as a scammer but i am perfectly legit and more honest than most people on this game.

and as for healo, i thought you were a good friend but if you think of me like this then fuck you all h43r:

Edit: Also what i dont understand is even some of my own friends, well i thought them to be friends who know i wouldnt scam anyone at all, i wouldnt think of it. Narette knows that i wouldnt do such a thing...well i thought she knew me like this...hope you get your items back somehow just so that you know it wasn't me... :angry:

Narette

healo (yeah of course i remember you ) youre right, its sad
    and as for stevouk, i thought he is my friend and trusted him...
    on some occassion i gave him access to me (he wanted pk on mage at that time so i told him he can do so if im not on) It was my stupidity to trust somebody like this, but i thought i know him and that hes good...so this is what i got

How can you still try to say youre clean and you didnt do anything??
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 - post which is selling exact items as have been lost from my account, posted by somebody who had his account created just that day and later bumped just only by stevouk....what a "coincidence"...........
    and
    Morghana *
    Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:02 am * *Post subject: *
    yeah and, lol, I saw him running around in Moradon shouting "elexir+7 800 mil" bad persons are not rare
    and as for "other people who have access to my account" its Mojmir: reliable, friend which i trust really very much, always helps me really a lot and keeps me up when im feeling down....
    and about healo...stevouk do you tell all people who dont like you, or dont agree with you "fuck you" ? nice way to go >.<

Healo

Originally posted by Narette
    healo (yeah of course i remember you ) youre right, its sad
    and as for stevouk, i thought he is my friend and trusted him... *
    on some occassion i gave him access to me (he wanted pk on mage at that time so i told him he can do so if im not on) It was my stupidity to trust somebody like this, but i thought i know him and that hes good...so this is what i got

How can you still try to say youre clean and you didnt do anything??
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 - post which is selling exact items as have been lost from my account, posted by somebody who had his account created just that day and later bumped just only by stevouk....what a "coincidence"...........
    and
    Morghana *
    Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:02 am * *Post subject: *
    and as for "other people who have access to my account" its Mojmir: reliable, friend which i trust really very much, always helps me really a lot and keeps me up when im feeling down....
    and about healo...stevouk do you tell all people who dont like you, or dont agree with you "fuck you" ? nice way to go >.<
    if you are going to continue playing KO, i'll try to help you rebuild your character(s) again

also LOL @ stevouk asking to borrow 15gbs a few days ago..i was half way considering it, man i feel like such a dumbass now :angry:

Narette

well...i thought for a while to end, but well..he took "just" those 4most valuable things i had..rest is okay..and friend lent me already some missing things. So i have equipment as 2weeks ago (good old sal+7 etc :P ) and now 70m now to begin with...still will be tough for me to restore money >.<

stevouk

well me and narette have talked and came to the bottom of this...i think we are friends but i am not sure, i know i never took any items because if i was going to do this why wouldnt i just babashop my way to the top...i dont see why i would do this and why anyone would think i would do it either and as for healo...well....pfft i didnt do this and i think narette knows this

Banned

steve then whoes items were you selling and why did you post the exact items for sale explain this...i am not saying your not a good gun but your not explaing anything to us other than that it was not u....but you clearly posted that you are selling those items and then sold them to morghana and they are gone now wiped

just explain

Banned

steve then whoes items were you selling and why did you post the exact items for sale explain this...i am not saying your not a good gun but your not explaing anything to us other than that it was not u....but you clearly posted that you are selling those items and then sold them to morghana and they are gone now wiped

just explain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast