Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stevouk scammer?

This is a discussion on Stevouk scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja steve then whoes items were you selling and why did you post the exact items for ...
Page: 2

stevouk

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    steve then whoes items were you selling and why did you post the exact items for sale explain this...i am not saying your not a good gun but your not explaing anything to us other than that it was not u....but you clearly posted that you are selling those items and then sold them to morghana and they are gone now wiped

just explain
    because i wasnt here, me and narette have sorted it out now anyway

stevouk

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    steve then whoes items were you selling and why did you post the exact items for sale explain this...i am not saying your not a good gun but your not explaing anything to us other than that it was not u....but you clearly posted that you are selling those items and then sold them to morghana and they are gone now wiped

just explain
    because i wasnt here, me and narette have sorted it out now anyway

Narette

again sorry i write so late, it just i dont visit this forum very often...
    well i talked with stevouk. As he told me, he wasnt here at that time and we were talking about that few days ago and sorted out....it was most probably his brother (stevouk wasnt here, his brother has access to his char, stevouk had my login+pass written ofc can brother see that and lastly...even his brother himself told me that when he goes to ko4life forum it logs him automatically) ....and he told me he will talk with him and also we will talk about it later and sort it all out....and nothing. I think he should be most interested in finding this out,its about his honor and trustness...and also im quite busy these days so i dont have time to chase after this so much..
    i hope this post will "kick" him a little and he will start think and worry about it

Narette

again sorry i write so late, it just i dont visit this forum very often...
    well i talked with stevouk. As he told me, he wasnt here at that time and we were talking about that few days ago and sorted out....it was most probably his brother (stevouk wasnt here, his brother has access to his char, stevouk had my login+pass written ofc can brother see that and lastly...even his brother himself told me that when he goes to ko4life forum it logs him automatically) ....and he told me he will talk with him and also we will talk about it later and sort it all out....and nothing. I think he should be most interested in finding this out,its about his honor and trustness...and also im quite busy these days so i dont have time to chase after this so much..
    i hope this post will "kick" him a little and he will start think and worry about it

Morghana

well, glad you had it sorted out...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12