Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sthealt

This is a discussion on Sthealt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If he did something wrong in the past, is that ur problem? he got punished for koxp, and now i ...
Page: 4

MrGarrison

If he did something wrong in the past, is that ur problem? he got punished for koxp, and now i think he is in the legit way... he is inocent on girakon until u show any proof.... this post is about girakon, not about logos <_<

If he did something wrong in the past, is that ur problem? he got punished for koxp, and now i think he is in the legit way... he is inocent on girakon until u show any proof.... this post is about girakon, not about logos <_<[/b]

No, this is about a person being a cheater, this is not about a server.

MrGarrison

If u made something wrong in the past.... U dont have a second chance to make the things in a good way never more?

If u made something wrong in the past.... U dont have a second chance to make the things in a good way never more?[/b]

Nope, not in this game.. maybe in another game. Your reputation is ruined.

If u made something wrong in the past.... U dont have a second chance to make the things in a good way never more?[/b]
    So basically if you murder someone then move to another country and obtain citizenship there I suppose that makes you ok since you&#39;re no longer the murderer from another country.

This guy knows everything about KOXP [/b]
    No shit :lol:

NaidenZ

didnt this same guy get banned from ronark 1 week after launch? He said it was cause he combo&#39;d too fast or lvl&#39;d too fast or something? ^_^[/b]
    1 i still dont know what i did there
    i just played with my freinds an a day after csw me and my brother got banned and when csw starts some ips were banned and almost no1 didnt log in game just 1 clan funny shit that server
    i only think i got banned there because my nick was sexyreplay too and yeah i did lvl 60 in aroudn 3 days same like i did here in girakon and i playerd 1 days after server start because my c&b didn&#39;t work and i had to make another one for prem but yes no1 can believe yet than me w or w/o koxp can be a good player
    now in girakon i changed my nick and nothiing happened with me yet

like everybody said
    i just killed everyone in logos because i used koxp and blah blah blah
    yeah now in girakon i dont use koxp but i still can beat everyone
    also im better than in logos
    almost everyone stopped to call me koxper just some nubs still jealous talking bullshits like in everywhere ( i wont say names but i can give you a little help ( you can found some of them in this topic ) nothing else
    but now some guys changed now they say me babashoper ( i still dont know why beacuse i didn&#39;t bought anything for usd yet ) im trying but no1 sells xd
    they say me than i keep everythign from clan ( i still dont know why i just keep iron belt and pe but i think it was fair because i killed all bosses with naidenz o_O)

this server still don&#39;t have any kinda of cheat ( no koxp , no dupe ) and im some of the best players in this server

and mrgarason ty for tried to help me but you must stop because you can&#39;t talk with these guys they never will stop *they r the legit gg players*

i go sleep just 5 hours to go again to the school

gn

So basically if you murder someone then move to another country and obtain citizenship there I suppose that makes you ok since you&#39;re no longer the murderer from another country.[/b]
    A bit of a harsh compairison don&#39;t you think? If he straitened his act up he deserves a second chance. It&#39;s not like an 8 year old kid will go to jail for stealing a candy bar. This is a game, murder should never be compaired to anything in KO no matter how drastic.... aside from usd scamming. :P

If he didn&#39;t clean up his act, thats another story.

So basically if you murder someone then move to another country and obtain citizenship there I suppose that makes you ok since you&#39;re no longer the murderer from another country.[/b]
    double post

NaidenZ

this topic should be closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234