Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stiffler877 is a scammer!

This is a discussion on Stiffler877 is a scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm wanna make topic about that jeff? btw What did u do with that ReKon in infintiy? and btw yea ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

hmm wanna make topic about that jeff? btw What did u do with that ReKon in infintiy? and btw yea all ppl spammed me that i have Stole or Scammed when i was that rouge that i bought here so... so i got it banned and btw that stuff u had was on Ickos char and did u even ask him if its was ok that u nt it and NP transfer the mage and shit? Oo so i scammed ya i stole ur stuff for give him so he can get new char and shit thx to u so he has a alost of NP and more shit GG jeff and btw u scammed alot of ppl so why should u be the man call me scammer? only stole that stuff and btw i know the pw id and sq i told u if u fuck me upp i would get payback so BB noob and stop spam when u are the Fucking Scammer and shit.....

Banned Senior Member

and btw the dol was+5 lol if it was +7 i would kept it and sold it for usd lol....

jeff1991

Lol u actually agree that you stole it fag !! :evil :evil

And there comes you famous history fag lier !! Grr

Banned Senior Member

well can u tell that u scammed Infintiy? owell they have SS on and its on Danish rofl and u was the old owner owell now Infintiy knows who tryed to scam them hahaha GJ noob btw ya i told u on msn that i did take ur stuff becuse of the rest... lol so why should i lie here? haha oops did i steal stuff that wasnt urs from not urs account a.q :wub: Oo wounder who is trying to get some frikin post up Oo

jeff1991

That a great lie Stiffler, besides it wasnt be as they well know, and you said that when you hacked me on my Rogue (msn hack) And you're a big big fuc.king fag and if I see you ill make sure you wont live anymore !!!

Banned Senior Member

k go sweden then noob btw the info wasnt on ur msn so how could it be msn hack rofl GL trying danish Fag :wub: and if u wanna try kill me plz pm me ill give u info lol

Banned

STIFFLER IS MY HERO HE SCAMS TURKS

Banned Senior Member

lol he is from danmark not turkish shit but he seems like it lol

jeff1991

You talks like one fag, and then you copying girls from google haha

Might be there where you find your life <.< zzzz

Banned Senior Member

owell u havent pm me and asked for my adress... and btw sry im not gay like u jeff...damn ask turks they like geting dick in there mounth :wub: owell that did u already know

jeff1991

<zz

ArtOfFighters

Lol stiffler is 100% reliable...

I know info to all accs of his and vice versa, I&#39;ve never lost items or any other shit.

You probably tried to fuck him and got ass raped for doing it

Sorry to say it but unless you got proof, shut your face Stiff owns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12