Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

StunnerKillah

This is a discussion on StunnerKillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u were talking about me ? Have u seen I was doing np transfer in cz ever ? (not ...
Page: 1

Bezik

so u were talking about me ? Have u seen I was doing np transfer in cz ever ? (not on u ;p)
    -no
    I think u have problems with urself

ur bro 4comeonbaby and mushlee set it up. why didnt u take the SS with pressin ALT key on your keyboard? sorry dude but u're just a dumb.

stunnerkiiiah

really doubt its "stunnerkiLLah" could be a randomly made lvl30 named "stunnerkiLiah" or "stunnerkiiLah" or "stunnerkiiiah" ofc w/o the "L" being capital and the i's being capital :S

muzo is like the only person i know who refuses to cheat unlike you 4fun who uses a TBL edit to pk

Bezik

yea sure

ooo

yea sure[/b]
    u do have alot of time and alot of hate toward him to do this dont you? go tbl edit somemore u polish tititittiti etetete fag

Banned

Lol, u actually took the time to make that up? just lol.

magnified

nnoononono..

muzo is no np transfer, hes got dat skill to make that with no cheats

down for muzo <3

really doubt its "stunnerkiLLah" could be a randomly made lvl30 named "stunnerkiLiah" or "stunnerkiiLah" ofc w/o the "L" being capital

muzo is like the only person i know who refuses to cheat unlike you 4fun who uses a TBL edit to pk [/b]
    if u see me buggin, ninja lootin or swearing some1 else feel free to share it 4fun, but tell ur dudes to not set up shits about me. here is the warrior they lvled

here is the topic they opened on turkish forums [both mushlee and 4comeonbaby are banned on turkish forums cuz of fake reports]
    http://www.frmtr.com/girakon/2054469-stunn...p-trasnfer.html

and u said 4comeonbaby beats me? i was about to rape him full hp w/o buffs but u just came in and tormented me. i have the video and i&#39;m editing it right now.

edit: done with the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWUQN2HlSk

NuXx

Bezik fails ROFL

so u were talking about me ? Have u seen I was doing np transfer in cz ever ? (not on u ;p)
    -no
    I think u have problems with urself

[/b]
    hey just going to throw this out there. your pretty pathetic.

goodjob stunner you look like a GG defending your title

if u see me buggin, ninja lootin or swearing some1 else feel free to share it 4fun, but tell ur dudes to not set up shits about me. here is the warrior they lvled

here is the topic they opened on turkish forums [both mushlee and 4comeonbaby are banned on turkish forums cuz of fake reports]
    http://www.frmtr.com/girakon/2054469-stunn...p-trasnfer.html

and u said 4comeonbaby beats me? i was about to rape him full hp w/o buffs but u just came in and tormented me. i have the video and i&#39;m editing it right now.
    edit: done with the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWUQN2HlSk[/b]
    I dont know what r u trying to show here? the orc charatcer u showed is named SutunerKillah and the raport of u np transfering showing ur name properly.

Imhotep

I dont know what r u trying to show here? the orc charatcer u showed is named SutunerKillah and the raport of u np transfering showing ur name properly.[/b]
    Yup, they made another character StunnerKiiiah or something, in game I can look like L. Bezik, you&#39;re pathetic, so are your retarded turkish buddies.

<3 muzo

I dont know what r u trying to show here? the orc charatcer u showed is named SutunerKillah and the raport of u np transfering showing ur name properly.[/b]

4comeonbaby opened a topic in turkish forums and the ss was showing sutunerkillah is np transferring. 1 day later mushlee opened another topic sayin stunnerkiiiah is np transferring.

and pls dont say the report shows my name unless u see it in the ladder board

TopCat

Lol This guys makes me laff every time he posts .. he likes defending cheaters .. lol i wonder why.. fuking pathetic piece of shit you are Pujle not 1 on many ocasion i said this u like defending cheater maybe cause you are one..

TheBloodyBeast

Epic fail.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast