Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

StunnerKillah

This is a discussion on StunnerKillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol This guys makes me laff every time he posts .. he likes defending cheaters .. lol i wonder why.. ...
Page: 2

Lol This guys makes me laff every time he posts .. he likes defending cheaters .. lol i wonder why.. fuking pathetic piece of shit you are Pujle not 1 on many ocasion i said this u like defending cheater maybe cause you are one..[/b]
    hmm so u r saying im defending cheaters. Am i defending stuner now? I remember when u mentioned about it in 4comeonbaby topic about him using pedal to minor. I never used that but since all bitching about it, it must be some good shit. 4comeon has very good items he merged them with other guy 4cia and if u add this pedal then how come hes losing so many vs? Thats why i think hes not cheating and im not agreeing blindly with community saying he does. - Yes i did defend a guy accused for cheating when imo he didnt.

About the np transfer of 4funs party i wasnt the only 1 thinking its photoshoped and i have my reasons why.

Does it make me a pathetic piece of shit? Well then TopFuk i knew u r retarded since the thing with csw when u and bl backstabed and the way u were defending urself. But as i heard u got fuked up by bl also so it might mean u r too dumb to learn on others mistakes even if u r part of it. Go back to play with kangaroos cos u r not yet ready to play with ppl.

Lets get back to current topic.
    The proof that bezik gave had StunerKillaH np transfering. Thats a fact. ( we dont know if it were LL or ii and u cant say for 100% u know which it were)
    Stunner tried to defend himself with the pic of some orc named sutunerkillah instead of stunerkillah so it faild to kick the beziks proof. U catching?
    That pic of sUtuner was on tr forum posted by mushle or 4comeon. I dunno how they didnt notice that name is different but maybe as u say the hatred towards u is huge.

If u ll look on it wider then u can see that every char named with big "i" also looks like small "L" thats known thing. But, the way ppl can manipulate it, its for both defense and offense. U can acuss some1 or defend urself saying it was a guy with different L\i.

Can some ppl who dont know muzo(the stunnerkillah owner) say that Stunnerkillah is not np transfering on the pic provided by bezik? No, they cant cos hes clearly doing it. It makes him cheater! and according to topfuk all who trying to defend him r fuking pieces of shit.

IMO, you can't take Beziks post as proof. Hers why, 1st cannot tell if it's is ii or ll or even if its photoshopped (however unlikely). 2nd, since Bezik made this post and theres obvious bad blood between them, and Bezik took the SS with "SutunnerKillah" also, looks to me like Bezik is out to damage Stunnah or at least, taking advantage of whoever made the Sutuner char and taking that SS n posting on turk forums.( ya i know its said that someone else posted it on turks forums, but its Bezik taking it so..)

And last, Why would a lvl 80 sin with good players n gears on it, ever nation transfer? Gonna smear your own reputation for 500 np's? Nah noone would.. unless that sharer pissed at the owner of char...

Puzjel, a correction, me and you have spoken and i thought all was settled about SacredSoul n the alliance we had at csw. Bringing it back up to use against someone is dirty pool m8. There was no backstabbing from Sacred.

Trawma

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8976/sa...ransfferjo0.jpg

lol, this 4fun guy tried to open char named StunnerKillah but he dont know even how to write it right, he noticed the mistake made other char named StunnerKiiiah and fixed the photo zuhaha, i loled hard!!!

good try cheater!

oh i forgot to mention i dont think stunner would do it. ah fuk im defending cheater again damn.

U r right about csw i shouldnt blame the pawns.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

whats the point of np transfer when you can risk a sucha good character :s
    just pathetic trying to get you banned

NeronDomitius

should be banned for false accusations...

kibal

yea sure[/b]
    Then say us how do u heal urself (w/o casting fail) , im just trying do it and i still getting casting fail even with only 1 rogue hiting me . Teach me how to do it please .

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

should be banned for false accusations...[/b]
    +1

Banned

+1[/b]
    It's all a lie!

It was Nik on Stunner doing np transfer! I saw him with my own eyes!
    j/k ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's all a lie!

It was Nik on Stunner doing np transfer! I saw him with my own eyes!
    j/k ^^[/b]
    lol if I was on stunner then it would be the other way around, it would seem like someone is doing the np transfer on me cause of my beautiful flawless skills as a rouge :P

IronSeba

muzo is nice ibne amcik kanka aq

thats why you never should have ll in your name

in the first sec i saw the topic i was like WTF why would he do np transfer if he can easy beat many in cz

but now everything is clear 4FUN u r such a retard, it's a proof for ur tbl cheats.
    u allways bugging cheating and doing crap wish the GMs could just ban u...

after i fix this i'll send 1290823590832582 tickets about you till you get banned.

Banned

gotta love no lifer's that try to get gg's banned...lame

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast