Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

StunnerKillah

This is a discussion on StunnerKillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after i fix this i'll send 1290823590832582 tickets about you till you get banned.[/b] GMs fell for it an banned ...
Page: 3

>AppleSauce<

after i fix this i'll send 1290823590832582 tickets about you till you get banned.[/b]
    GMs fell for it an banned u?

no idea already sent a ticket including the screenshots and everything

wow. who knew a games text can get someone banned >_> seriously pathetic 4fun. i hope k2 does a ip check on the person who np transfered on stunnerkiiiah and bans their ip. fucking kids.

kibal

Wtf i sent thousands of tickets about np transfer and they never get ban but i guess is when u dont cheat when u can fear a ban from k2.

Seekor

lol if I was on stunner then it would be the other way around, it would seem like someone is doing the np transfer on me cause of my beautiful flawless skills as a rouge :P[/b]
    that made me rofl

Ill send in a support ticket for you stunner sad to see you got banned as you are such a good rogue, bezik aka 4fun needs to be banned off of these forums.

muzo is the most legit person ive played KO w/ in ages... sad seeing hes banned for such rubbish bullshit

muzo = my turkish brother from another mother :!

That sux dick. Get a mod to ban em on the forum.

TopCat

send Linus a Pm in KO Official Forum.. a frined of mine got banned 3 month ago. someon3 sent him a pm he got unbaned in less than 5 mins.. try it

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

The only way to see if he is NP transfering is open up CZ leaderboard and check his clan. Nice try 4Fun piece of shit but why didn't you take an ss of leaderboard?

Banned

muzo is the most legit person ive played KO w/ in ages... sad seeing hes banned for such rubbish bullshit

muzo = my turkish brother from another mother :![/b]

rofl. thats not nice. who would want to be related to u =/
    jk jk

but on the reals tho. SIE 4Fun =/
    i'll do my best to spam support ticket + spam pm Linus

HeLLorY

send Linus a Pm in KO Official Forum.. a frined of mine got banned 3 month ago. someon3 sent him a pm he got unbaned in less than 5 mins.. try it[/b]
    This is ersun(account owner + sharer), i ve already done that.I just want to say that Linus is reasonable person u know bezik, and what you did is a bug abuse.Whole girakon server including you know that original StunnerKillah never ever do np transfer, and when Linus or maybe a GM whatever findout that this is a mistake , your account will be in serious trouble for bug abusing.

P.S: I heard that u played HitMachine on bera, a lot of ppl remember you as the strongest,blalabllalalal warrior of USKO, but after today u r going to be remembered as a pathetic liar and bug abuser.Did u do same thing to the characters u jealous of back on bera?

HeLLorY

Here is the original story

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=249096

and for those who wants to support me dont send any tickets its useless ,just reply this topic on official USKO forum.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=178361

Bezik

As I said me or my sharer didn't pm or send to k2 any ss about transfer(StunnerkKiiiach) or u
    Its true I hate u =]
    For sure they can check who has made accounts/send a file to them or any tickets.

I've got that ss from some one who hate u too and Bezik posted on ko4life it. that's all (it was jpg)
    You said that on tr forum was a first topic about that u're makking np transfer so u should know who hate u much than me and who make u banned.

NuXx

AHAHAHAHA Bezik
    so yea now u're scared coz u might get ban and suddenly u have nothing to do with ss's
    Lol.

Banned

AHAHAHAHA Bezik
    so yea now u're scared coz u might get ban and suddenly u have nothing to do with ss's
    Lol.[/b]
    Oh he will, I'll make sure of that
    And don't tell me you don't care because right now I wouldnt want to be you.
    You fucked with the wrong turk this time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast