about invalido.... real scammer = expansice / murat kocaman

This is a discussion on about invalido.... real scammer = expansice / murat kocaman within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The purpose of this post is not to get invalido unbanned, but to get the person that pretended to be ...
Page: 1

Default about invalido.... real scammer = expansice / murat kocaman

The purpose of this post is not to get invalido unbanned, but to get the person that pretended to be "invalido" banned as he's steal busy scamming people, and still not banned. GOOD JOB ADMINS.

- Do I have proof? Yes
    - Did I confront an admin already? Yes
    - Did admins care? As they haven't replied to my pm's, and the guy is still not banned, I assume they don't.

So just a heads up, don't trade with this guy:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/39286.html
    e-mail: [email protected]
    ko4life name: expansice
    Known using these names on various forums as well: "mtusony"

And oh yeah... If you got scammed by "invalido", this is prolly the guy you're looking for, not Oliver.

I don't care if you guys believe this post or not, not my goal. For all you care, oliver is the one who did it, I don't care what you believe and what not. Not going to argue about that matter.

My only goal is to prevent people from getting scammed by MURAT again.

Mind telling us which admin didnt reply to your pm and when was this? I checked my last PMs I dont see anything.

Little archer Senior Member

hmm, murat.

wonder whats his nationality

anyway, its cool that u want to clear ur friends rep but does it even matter now? hes done with ko, and even if he came back i doubt people would trust him (the ones that bother doing some research before trading, aka less than 10% of k4l)

simon i've traced all invalido's ips and all of them comes from sweeden , none of them is from Germany that raintime12 guy was using an account called "Expansice" here , he's already banned ,but idk how he could log oliver's account , sweedish proxy? that's hard to catch but i can guarante you that ALL the ip's that invalido used while logging are from sweeden none of them is from Germany(i checked 1x1 all his ip's over 30 the latest ones), but still quite rare that some1 gave that email(german one) while using invalido's account(sweedish), i've investigated everything that i could but couldnt find anything that could help your report.

well no reason for someone who's just using a trustable account to scam to use a proxy

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    hmm, murat.

wonder whats his nationality
    you wanna blame again all turks Mr. big mouth ???? there are many scammers on this forums from all over the world. why you care about the nationalities too much ?

use the pm if you wanna argue with him , dont want this section flood'ed with flames.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 02-25-2012 at 08:31 PM.