Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh*

This is a discussion on SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh* within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come on vent scrub, i got some infos you might want...
Page: 2

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

come on vent scrub, i got some infos you might want

i knew he was a scammer long time ago
    i told people who were in the clan about him, no one cared.
    sorry for your lose

suckiteasy, wasnt that the name of one of the k0xpers in virago's well known koxp league?

Thats Fucked up i thought his name on C-West was worth more than 515, tbh doesnt talk like kyle in msn but still, feel sorry for whoop

mike 515 is a lot of cash
    if you got all this guys infos such as full name and shit you can take him to small claims court
    since he lives in the US and get back all your cash.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    wow fucking kyle out of all people a scammer O.o

and that nig pm's me and asks me if I want to buy a shard +9 a while ago, what a scrub trying to scam -_-

btw he's from wisconsin or something
    maybe michigan...

something like that
    Yes, Smasher, we established where he was from when he wrote his location on MSN. Thanks for confirming, though.

what can i say, nothing really it's just sad how these fucking idiots got nothing better than scamming to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Icyy View Post
    mike 515 is a lot of cash
    if you got all this guys infos such as full name and shit you can take him to small claims court
    since he lives in the US and get back all your cash.
    although it is going to be hard if u take it to small claims court, because it is money promised for a virtual item, if you still want to try heres how...

Small Claims Frequently Asked Questions

idk why he would scam that item he had alot better on mrsbigboobs if he wanted to scam shard9 is nth in terms of money compared to what he had on that char and when he sold those items he didnt scam anyone and i just talked to him like 2 weeks ago as he don't come on msn at all anymore
    i played on the account his items were flame rings dual+3 iron set molok+8 Chitin shield lkp+3 and +2 korwaz set+7
    Oh and regiss about that molok+8 he bought from u he said he had to buy it from the guy who scammed him the sharer to get it back
    Last edited by mythlost; 11-29-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    idk why he would scam that item he had alot better on mrsbigboobs if he wanted to scam shard9 is nth in terms of money compared to what he had on that char and when he sold those items he didnt scam anyone and i just talked to him like 2 weeks ago as he don't come on msn at all anymore
    i played on the account his items were flame rings dual+3 iron set molok+8 Chitin shield lkp+3 and +2 korwaz set+7
    Oh and regiss about that molok+8 he bought from u he said he had to buy it from the guy who scammed him the sharer to get it back
    well i never belived in his story and still he bring his person to make trade with me and he was trying get out from responsible. And now when he scammed 515 usd from that guy im sure he was lying.

yeah could of been who knows though

Banned

Yeahhhhh you should definitely take time to read before posting
    He didn't scam the shard+9, he said he was selling one and he scammed 515 USD, and who gives a shit if he had better items like really?
    So just because you have a Ferrari you won't want an additional porsche in your pocket, right? Oh, and you talked to him 2 weeks ago, SO IT CAN'T BE HIM!!! DAMN WHAT WERE WE THINKING ABOUT!?

God, thanks for bringing your point of view to this discussion, it was totally well formulated, and it enlightens all of us alot more.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

owned! shoulda listened to be bro, dont trade with jews.

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Yeahhhhh you should definitely take time to read before posting
    He didn't scam the shard+9, he said he was selling one and he scammed 515 USD, and who gives a shit if he had better items like really?
    So just because you have a Ferrari you won't want an additional porsche in your pocket, right? Oh, and you talked to him 2 weeks ago, SO IT CAN'T BE HIM!!! DAMN WHAT WERE WE THINKING ABOUT!?

God, thanks for bringing your point of view to this discussion, it was totally well formulated, and it enlightens all of us alot more.
    Dude are u a fucking idot he doesnt play ko anymore so he could of scammed all those items he had i said which is worth like 4 times more than a shard 9 since he sold them. and i said he doesnt log msn much and i never said it wasnt him either u dumb fuck

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Dude are u a fucking idot he doesnt play ko anymore so he could of scammed all those items he had i said which is worth like 4 times more than a shard 9 since he sold them. and i said he doesnt log msn much and i never said it wasnt him either u dumb fuck
    It was definitly him man. I have a msn convo of him being like something along the lines of

"You guys still playing KO"
    "ye"
    "-BlaBlaBla- Find me someone to share with.... Yo know anyone buying a shard +9"
    once he's offline I pm him and say "depend how much" because I was on KO at the time.

@Alex

Yeah bro, I had more infos about him that I get from secret tricks O.O. Just didn't do mah research beforehand, but I told Whoop the rest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast