Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Suicune SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Suicune SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He just wanted to be an fake Darch to make you all jealous. That's IT. Suicine Aka MIAOuSSSSSSS Is TrustABle. ...
Page: 3

cigaret25

He just wanted to be an fake Darch to make you all jealous. That's IT.
    Suicine Aka MIAOuSSSSSSS Is TrustABle.
    Don't ban him, HES gg.
    /close?

lame for what? it's not like i'm putting down their reputation which is already at the lowest point..[/b]
    You didn&#39;t put there reputation down anymore, you brang your own down to theirs <_<

You didn&#39;t put there reputation down anymore, you brang your own down to theirs <_<[/b]
    +1

Heh I&#39;ve played with this guy since day 1 of Pathos and he didn&#39;t do 1 thing scam/koxp/hack wise here and trust me i don&#39;t give 1 shit if you want to doubt it or tell me I&#39;m wrong cause most the idiots that post on this board just bandwagon anything anyone accuses someone of.

With how many different retarded things ppl put in their in game name slot he shouldn&#39;t be treated any different unless you can show that his account or accounts with the same IP have scammed anyone ever here.[/b]
    If you are talking about Suicune, Your full of shit. I know for a fact this guy koxps, or at least did.

And personally, I believe he would scam people - What&#39;s to stop him? Admin&#39;s of Ko4life don&#39;t really seem to care about people on their forum macroing and bug abusing in the game, yet when it comes down to it over 60% Of the scams that go down seem to be by koxpers/bug abusers.

Banned

now u blame ko4life for k2 faults? lmao GTFO this forums u tard ko4life can&#39;t stop koxp

now u blame ko4life for k2 faults? lmao GTFO this forums u tard ko4life can&#39;t stop koxp[/b]
    what the fuck are you talking about? o.O I&#39;m not blaming ko4life for anything, I just said the admins let the cheaters do what they like it seems. Learn to read before calling anyone a &#39;tard&#39; Retard.

Banned

what the fuck are you talking about? o.O I&#39;m not blaming ko4life for anything, I just said the admins let the cheaters do what they like it seems. Learn to read before calling anyone a &#39;tard&#39; Retard.[/b]
    Please, please... NEVER type on this forum again.

Banned

Suspended him but not banned. Hope he changes the info when he is back but I wont be here anymore lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123