Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SULT4NS banned 30 days for bugging ultima...

This is a discussion on SULT4NS banned 30 days for bugging ultima... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If they didnt use a bug to get in there they would have never killed it... <_< The biggest challenge ...
Page: 3

Dark_Avenger

If they didnt use a bug to get in there they would have never killed it... <_<

The biggest challenge of killing Ultima is actually getting to it... Since each party needs a frag of each, so 7 in total... The bug enabled them to skip the hardest and most time consuming thing in this game -_-

ShaaKa

If i don t remember well... k2 keep shoting all the time cheater = Terminate acc so i don t care how many bugs they did... The point here is k2 is just fuking a legals ppl all the time. CaesaR got bann 2 times now and 1 time he got dleved so why he didn t got terminate acc. We should send all ticket to customer and tell every1 for do his fuking job and terminate whit acc cheaters acc.

chili_pepper

If i don t remember well... k2 keep shoting all the time cheater = Terminate acc so i don t care how many bugs they did... The point here is k2 is just fuking a legals ppl all the time. CaesaR got bann 2 times now and 1 time he got dleved so why he didn t got terminate acc. We should send all ticket to customer and tell every1 for do his fuking job and terminate whit acc cheaters acc.[/b]
    hehe shaaka, and we wil get what? and auto reply ? xD

&#39;&#39;the thing you are requesting for is currently unavailable. Please chack www.knightonlinebablabla for any updates on the matter.&#39;&#39;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123