Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**** this cheater "Offline"

This is a discussion on **** this cheater "Offline" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was pking like normally i do, when pfff...3391 dmg ( using cristal dd 25) totally buffed and 850 ac ...
Page: 1

mike_thekiller

I was pking like normally i do, when pfff...3391 dmg ( using cristal dd 25) totally buffed and 850 ac -.-, i hate this stupid ppl, who need to use this to defeat some1

Anybody know what can i do to make a complain about this, i heard about 1 case when Gms Banned some1 who made a dmg like this to HadinReloaded a long time ago and this person got banned...any ideas?!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i dont get it? its lvl 80 critical point, how is that a cheat?

btw 850 ac isnt really high...even worse with ur lvl

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

If he's a rogue, like the person said above, it's the Lvl 80 Skill Critical Point..I've seen higher damages than that with the Lvl 80 skill.

Banned

your HP sucks
    your def sucks

and Offline has good gear + lvl 80

walkitout

yep lv80 i got spiked 2.1k with DD on (chitin BP :/) by a lv 80 rogue

blaming the rouge -.-

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

What I do not understand is that how can you possibly have 3.7k hp at lvl 75 ( even with 1 piece of dd 25) :s judging from the screen shot you are an ice/lighting mage therefore you must be support and pretty much full hp build.

Funniest topic i ever seen on this forum, i'm still laughing :lol:.
    Best score i saw with critical point was 5000+ on a warrior (without any +9 items nor +2/+3 uniques), and actually your char is very far from having the same stat than a warrior, i don't even understand why you are running around with undying while you have less than 2.5k hp basis :lol:. Stop crying please.

PS : Offline is level 80 and got good gear, don't know if his shard are +9 since he didn't rebirthed them, but i highly doubt his stuff is worse than beterr's, especially since i remember kost4ever, who got normal gear, won some versus against him not so long ago.

UltraMago2 got hacked , thats why he have shitty gear , but i guess you guys cant notice it and must call him noob.
    Second you right its not cheat , just lvl 80 skill.

UltraMago2 got hacked , thats why he have shitty gear , but i guess you guys cant notice it and must call him noob.[/b]
    Someone who insult people of cheaters, wanting to see them banned, obviously because he lacks some important knowledge about this game, deserve being called a noob, it has nothing to do with his gear.

UltraMago2 got hacked , thats why he have shitty gear , but i guess you guys cant notice it and must call him noob.
    Second you right its not cheat , just lvl 80 skill.[/b]
    If you are hacked and ur gear is shitty why even bother to pk? It sure does not seem logical to me.... Of course you will get raped... It is inevitable

If you are hacked and ur gear is shitty why even bother to pk? It sure does not seem logical to me.... Of course you will get raped...[/b]
    Im not saying not , but MissLilith playing on Ares and i sure he/she know UltraMago2 with good items , now he got hacked and you blame him for items , he even dont have prem , he logged to pk for fun , but yea its wasnt cheat , only skill.

lil_mageskillz

offline went orc now?

Im not saying not , but MissLilith playing on Ares and i sure he/she know UltraMago2 with good items , now he got hacked and you blame him for items , he even dont have prem , he logged to pk for fun , but yea its wasnt cheat , only skill.[/b]
    I know no MissLilith or anyone on Ares, I simply asked him why he had such a low health at level 75 as a support mage. If I knew he was hacked, I wouldn't even bother to reply; however, you are right KO is all about pk. I understand he just logged to pk for fun( like most of us) but he should have tought about other people in cz Especially good gear rogues. I hope I did not offend anyone with my reply but I still think that without items pk is pointless.

mike_thekiller

i was out for a couple days, i didnt check all this replies, and i posted this 'cause this game it supposed a fair game, a guy using +9 gear and weapons +9 must have some kind of restrictions in the game, i answer about my shitty gear, yeah i've got hacked, dont have enough coins for reskill support mage and to get complete set, so i stayed as before hacked, i dont know why all ppl make a big deal with me speacially "LiliCireDuTemps" , about my hp, ac or lvl. If i pk with my shitty gear as u ppl say is because i like this game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast