Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SweetChilly= Scammer

This is a discussion on SweetChilly= Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great to see you get scammed and quitting kyle. You really deserved this! Now go get a gf and stop ...
Page: 2

TopCat

Great to see you get scammed and quitting kyle.
    You really deserved this!

Now go get a gf and stop scamming people in KO, lol.

GLHF in life scammz0r! [/b]
    Actually i dunno if he got scammed or wat.. but i sure as know he added me from 3 different msn addy and told me first his name was kyylie than josh and than kylie.. so i dunno:S

kyle1111

Good try topcat but u scammed all my items and u were smart about it when u did it. You logged a random account, and then took em so if i reported the name Sweetchilly wouldnt be involved, i should have caught on right away but i didnt so, u can say what u want but u r scammer and u can make up what ever u want, big deal u scammed around 40gbs in items from me im not going to go cry about it, its a game. So mabe u should quit scamming and go get laid.

Banned

Kyle you bought your ko4life account?[/b]

TopCat

Good try topcat but u scammed all my items and u were smart about it when u did it. You logged a random account, and then took em so if i reported the name Sweetchilly wouldnt be involved, i should have caught on right away but i didnt so, u can say what u want but u r scammer and u can make up what ever u want, big deal u scammed around 40gbs in items from me im not going to go cry about it, its a game. So mabe u should quit scamming and go get laid.[/b]
    gonna stay out of this topic.. i feel like bad mouthing you but i wunt!!

Priest_gabber

Kyle you bought your ko4life account?[/b]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...mp;qpid=2357639

i sold dragonaire his account and he tells me he will give me SH+6 and 9 valk helms... He was clannie so i said ok, Thinking he was lieable. he give me SH+6 and says Valks are untradeable so i would have to wait 24 hrs. i wait 24 hrs he is no where to be seen. Finally he tells me he wont give rest of items cause he cant change ip. I checked on it and u can only change ip once a month w/o prem, so he talked me into buying him prem. I bought him 30 day Gold and then once again he logs on and directly off. I then realised i had been scammed. He is Currently in clan volts and leader also is supporting a hacker, and in my eyes it is just as bad as scamming me, Therefore i quit alliance with VoltS and will have nothing to do with them. If you see him Msg him, and yell at him. He will try to denie it all but leader of Volts herd it all in alliance chat. But still says" I will not ban him until he scamms me", that is bull crap. Leader of Volts is out for him self. I have Ucantseeme of clan volts as witness of it all so there should be no issues, but he refuses to kick him from clan. I gave him over 1 week to have my items and he still act like he has no idea what is going on.

WATCHOUT FOR DRAGONAIRE HE IS SCAMMER IN CLAN VOLTS

By the way: Brugnera is new owner and Ko4life name came with account. I say because i hear last owner was scammer and i 100% agree with all post that were made about this account, I am working on changing info on it cause there are many post about last owner. I bought 2 days ago and already scammed!!!

Any helpful tips about clans in Girakon msg me ingame. Thx[/b]

TopCat

i dunt believe his horse sh1t story no oen sells ko4life account lol.. he is trying to prevent himself from a much deserved ban!!

Banned

Do i understand wrong or did he say he bought the ko4life account?

TopCat

Do i understand wrong or did he say he bought the ko4life account?[/b]
    he said it came with the ko account lol.. so ya he bought it.

Banned

Well this is easy, bye kyle!

TopCat

Well this is easy, bye kyle![/b]
    Nice one Vandy and thnx !

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Well this is easy, bye kyle![/b]
    Sir, what you just said were the most anticipated words ever!
    Thanks for taking care of this fcktard!

Banned

Don't thank me, thank Priest_gabber

Good'day all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12