Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SweetDreams GIRAKON

This is a discussion on SweetDreams GIRAKON within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 days ago all my gb gone and seal in gone too wtf "? and i sorry kankie muck...
Page: 2

IronSeba

1 days ago all my gb gone and seal in gone too wtf "?

and i sorry kankie muck

Key421

Chances are its not sweetdreams that hacked you, and its your friend who knew your unseal code

Chances are its not sweetdreams that hacked you, and its your friend who knew your unseal code[/b]
    Can u read or what?
    I didn't know unseal,no1 knows it except DupeWar!
    And the guy pmed us later in day telling us taht he made us happy coz he made shield+8,read before u post zzz

tommyleonghk

why would a sharer even think about upgrading your personal shield?

i think he upgraded your ps to +8 and thought to himself "hey.. i made that ps to +8 ...i should get a share of it" (cant sell PS+8)

so...he strips your character naked as a reward for making your shield to +8

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

i think he upgraded your ps to +8 and thought to himself "hey.. i made that ps to +8 ...i should get a share of it" (cant sell PS+8)

so...he strips your character naked as a reward for making your shield to +8[/b]
    lmao.. What a stupid tard.
    If you're about to scam someone and piss the owner of the acc off, you don't even upgrade anything to make the char even more worth.. LOL!

And even worse, you don't make a PS to +8 and then leave it on the acc! Rofl..
    He should've just deleted the shield in the first place.

so...he strips your character naked as a reward for making your shield to +8[/b]
    at the first place he wasn't sharer at all.Dupewar made a topic that we r looking for a sharer and he pmed us first.Dupewar spoke to him,told me he seemed trustable,on ko4life since 2006 etc...that was yesterday and when he gave him info he logged in and scammed us.
    The thing is that i really can't figure how he got unseal password,he changed it actually,any1 knows?
    Btw i hope he would get banned coz i saw he sells acc on Cweast,be aware

he scammed my friend items in cw few weeks ago hes using 2 or 3 accs here ;x

Uzu

omg redshiggi ((

gecmis olsun

at the first place he wasn't sharer at all.Dupewar made a topic that we r looking for a sharer and he pmed us first.Dupewar spoke to him,told me he seemed trustable,on ko4life since 2006 etc...that was yesterday and when he gave him info he logged in and scammed us.
    The thing is that i really can't figure how he got unseal password,he changed it actually,any1 knows?
    Btw i hope he would get banned coz i saw he sells acc on Cweast,be aware[/b]
    Any chance he got it by logging into myKol and took it from previous tickets?

Any chance he got it by logging into myKol and took it from previous tickets?[/b]

not he new number!

it was not in mykol!

Btw i was the only one which has the sealingpass and i trust nemanja (trueloves) 1000000000000%

i know him over 3 year he is a really good guy

here our msn conversation, after that he blocked me on msn !

TopCat

sorry for ur loss buddy.. u didnt deserve it.. but ps +8 is super hot:S

Hypnotize

Can u read or what?
    I didn't know unseal,no1 knows it except DupeWar!
    And the guy pmed us later in day telling us taht he made us happy coz he made shield+8,read before u post zzz[/b]
    u dont need the real seal to get in
    u can just press 1...

u dont need the real seal to get in
    u can just press 1...[/b]

True

But to unseal all items you need to know the unsealpassword!

I still dont know how to hell he could know my scretpassword to change the unsealpassword!

Btw he tryed yesterday to change my logginpassword! I changed it directly after see saw that we get scamed!

#And trueloves dont need to try to change my pass, because he knows the new password!

Also yesterday i get a pm in this forum from MeeP from Ko4life:

Meep:
    I talked with the guy who scammed you and according to him he got the secret question. If you got that you can change the seal easy from the site.

ME:
    did he say you how he got the secret question?

Meep:
    No, but its not hard to guess if he knows any information about you. Maybe he googled your email, found some of your personal information which lead him to the secret questions answer? If it was something like where were you born then finding that out is a piece of cake nowadays.

ME:
    can you pls wrtte then in the topic pls that you talked wiht him?

thnks ahead

Meep:
    What for? Ive gotten scammed before, i know how bad it feels , your heart jumps into your socks. All of that time lost and all of that effort gone to dust. Take it this way, time to move on and next time dont trust anyone in this game. Specially sharing since over the years ive seen sooo many "gg´s" turn bad, when they fail to find enjoyment in the game then actions done mean nothing to them. If you cant play alone, well dont then, there are million better things that are more suited for the cost of your time. You only live once, how old are you? Around 20? You got only 40 years to live before your useless, spending an other second out of it on a game that annoys you seems like a good way to kick life in the balls.

Me: who scamed me trueloves or sweetdreams? (i know that is was not trueloves, but i wanted that he write from his self that its was sweetdreams, so that i have it in wirtten)

Meep:
    He made no secret of it that it was him.

SO WHAT KNOW ?

Sorry for your loss bro..[/b]
    proud of ur signature?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast