Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sweetysword is scammer

This is a discussion on Sweetysword is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlextraEG sweetysword is scammer take care proofs : Imageshack - sweetychat1.png Imageshack - sweetychat2.png i heared that ...
Page: 2

sweetysword

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    sweetysword is scammer
    take care
    proofs :
    Imageshack - sweetychat1.png
    Imageshack - sweetychat2.png
    i heared that 2 people had given sweetysword esn codes
    one for premium and one for cash knight
    if that guy who gave him the codes can contact me
    i can fuck sweetysword and bann him
    hahahahah realy u made my day , btw now hacker speak about the thing any admin can check id of this accout u will find it same ip of Populery char ,, wtf ,, and nice edit photo can u put the kcs 1 pls ? pff i hate that realy realy u are so funny

i think its not edited sweety
    its look 100% real

sweetysword

lol akio9 take care ur friend scammer !!! lol i know him .... all all server Populery he r Populery .

Banned

lol say more and more
    you have proofs ?
    i came with proofs so i made this topic
    donot try to say shit with no proofs

upload ksc then

Flaky

İm 100 % sure he never scam ppl .. sweety ( mostafa ) i remember him since 5 months thats not so long .. but i have to understand it he is 100 % trustable ...

I dunno how that guy sweety got all those items,i havent seen him in cz lol or even anywhere except moradon...
    1 thing i have to say here is that some of his friends were selling iron belt when IB was 27gbs and he wanted 24,he told me that hes good friend to sweety and sweety is well known trader,so he wanted me to give sweety 3gbs then 21gbs to him and he will give me IB,i just LOL on it.I asked him to do that with some of my friends,who r know on the server,and he refused it.Its nothing proof but to me is like a way to scam.Althought he didnt want any item+gbs for his IB,sounds fisshy ?

Banned

more guys more
    need many ppl say their stories about sweetysword scams
    and guys think on it by mind
    sweetysword say he got these items by trading at moradon
    how can someone get gab admant+3rev and blessing +4rev and admant +1rev and windforce+7
    (this is the stuff he is selling atm)
    in less than 1 month and they are only for Azaz3aL which got scammed and no one else have these items and his items which he was having are still they are but he got more uniques for him self and buying more uniques and he is selling toto+9 and hanguk+8 atm and the other items and he already sold the gab admant +3rev for 120gb to someone on the server
    which trader can do this in 1 month ?
    if he buy something and sell for double the price he couldnot get this
    then...this is totally viewed to you guys
    and for you flaky...the one you was knowing found the items on his eyes and got crazy for them and scammed them
    this is true guys
    you all should believe this guys

Flaky

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    more guys more
    need many ppl say their stories about sweetysword scams
    and guys think on it by mind
    sweetysword say he got these items by trading at moradon
    how can someone get gab admant+3rev and blessing +4rev and admant +1rev and windforce+7
    (this is the stuff he is selling atm)
    in less than 1 month and they are only for Azaz3aL which got scammed and no one else have these items and his items which he was having are still they are but he got more uniques for him self and buying more uniques and he is selling toto+9 and hanguk+8 atm and the other items and he already sold the gab admant +3rev for 120gb to someone on the server
    which trader can do this in 1 month ?
    if he buy something and sell for double the price he couldnot get this
    then...this is totally viewed to you guys
    and for you flaky...the one you was knowing found the items on his eyes and got crazy for them and scammed them
    this is true guys
    you all should believe this guys

Dont speak so much and upload ksc s

sweetysword

Populery belive me i don't let u scammed people ... i will stop all trade u do !!! admin please Cheak ip and say true

sweetysword

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    I dunno how that guy sweety got all those items,i havent seen him in cz lol or even anywhere except moradon...
    1 thing i have to say here is that some of his friends were selling iron belt when IB was 27gbs and he wanted 24,he told me that hes good friend to sweety and sweety is well known trader,so he wanted me to give sweety 3gbs then 21gbs to him and he will give me IB,i just LOL on it.I asked him to do that with some of my friends,who r know on the server,and he refused it.Its nothing proof but to me is like a way to scam.Althought he didnt want any item+gbs for his IB,sounds fisshy ?
    i ony play 59 // 69 .. never get account +80 u right i am not babshoper if u look at mordon u will see me resell if u wanna learn how to resell from babshoper people u have to pm me at game my name still up and no one can down it

Banned

he say he never seen you on any pk
    you just on moradon and he didnot mention anything about baba shoppers
    and about you say who want to learn resell
    you mean who want to learn scamming pm you to learn how to scam ppl

I am on of the guys who sold him knight cash esn code but I don't remember it If anyone call tell me his msn so I can check msn convos.

sweetysword

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast