Szilike, SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Szilike, SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ArtOfFighters recently sold him an account. He received all info needed to change PW and any other info. He got ...
Page: 1

ArtOfFighters recently sold him an account.

He received all info needed to change PW and any other info. He got ID, SQ, Email and PW. ArtOfFighters didn't want to give the email password as it is a personal email, obviously... I wouldn't give you my MSN password, would you give me yours? Think not.

- Anyway, change PW emails dont give the new PW in them, just say they have been changed.
    - Also, even if he had Email SQ, AOF could still have changed PW etc without him knowing as he knows PW, Email and SQ.

Szilike then chargesback AOF as he feels he will put items on and be scammed.

My advice, don't trade with players you don't know. So Szilike, realise he could take your stuff with or without that SQ, now remove him from your sig as a scammer as I have traded easily around $200 with him and he knows info to most of my accs. I have all my items, he is good gun. You don't need his MSN pass to play his account.

My advice to other players, don't trade with this man, he will take items and chargeback for some bullshit reason.

ArtOfFighters

[ [c=3]Wilson[/c] ][ Ash at the barrowlands anyone? $16.50 [B>ROL] [T>71 Karus Warrior] hey, not as far as i know, bout to check ko4l, and if theres nothing - iwill just sell you it theres now like 28 days of gold on the acc - had to get gold to unseal some stuff

[email protected] (E-mail address not verified) ^^

[ [c=3]Wilson[/c] ][ Ash at the barrowlands anyone? $16.50 [B>ROL] [T>71 Karus Warrior] yeah ill just sell you the account mate, no more offers so its yours will give you the info after the money clears to my bank, but i dont have the pass to the email since real aJa still uses it, still ok with you?

[email protected] (E-mail address not verified) i send the money
    [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) now

[ [c=3]Wilson[/c] [I Ran, Ran Until My Muscles Burned And My Veins Pumped Battery Acid] ID = xxxxx Pass = xxxxxxxxxxx SQ = xxxxxxxxxx SA = xxxxxxxx Email = xxxxxxxxx C&b Acc number - xxxxxxx 4 digits on credit card = xxxx

[email protected] (E-mail address not verified) need the pass for the email adress
    [email protected] (E-mail address not verified)
    [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) otherwise i cannot change the pass for the acc
    [ [c=3]Wilson[/c] [I Ran, Ran Until My Muscles Burned And My Veins Pumped Battery Acid] i dont have the pass for the msn address as it is a personal msn, but i can assure you im trustable.
    [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) ahhhh ok^^

so i explained the situation to him and he was still happy with the trade. so we completed the transaction and now he calls me a scammer after i gave him everything he asked for and he was happy with the transaction,

if i did everything he asked, how does that make me a scammer?

just a few of the msn convos i copied from the message log - felt like an appropriate time to share, theres more where that comes from

swishersticks

for 1 the guy is stupid
    you never buy a account now these days without being able to get the email.
    he told you you were not able to get email you said ok no prob sent money after you cant change email through K2 you charge back
    simple your in the wrong not desial

this is just so funny...

first of all the half of the msn chat misses!!!!

where u said u sell the account for the original owner aja...and u said "just talk to him it will be no problem he gives u the password for the email"....... i even called aja and talked to him and he said he didnt know anything about that....

and everybody knows without the password for the email the account is useless....because u can log everytime into my account and scam me all the items....what u would do for sure after u scammed me my 80 euros

so dont lie around with ur little friend dannythegay

it is just incredible how stupid people can get.....

everybody with brain should realise what a scammer art of fighters is.....

and it is so funny to see danny acting around like a retard....

well what else u wanna call this then a scam....................

greetz

ArtOfFighters

and everybody knows without the password for the email the account is useless[/b]
    if everyone knows this why were you happy to continue with the trade?

because u said u sell the account for aja and i just gotta ask him for the pass and it will be no problem!!! thats why!!!!

So cuz I prove you wrong, I am a scammer to?

well u call me scammer for nothing i call u scammer for nothing....finish...if u remove this shit i remove it too...

DannyTheMalignant

Added to the cause, THE FIGHT AGAINST CHARGEBACKS!

Szilike is a scammer!

well u call me scammer for nothing i call u scammer for nothing....finish...if u remove this shit i remove it too...[/b]
    Remove me and AOF and I'll take it down, along with all other players who have it on their signatures. Look at all who I have traded with, people know I am legit.

Added to the cause, THE FIGHT AGAINST CHARGEBACKS!

Szilike is a scammer![/b]
    Thx you.

i wont remove aof because he scammed me.....lol i remove him when he sends me my money back