Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

T0pCaT

This is a discussion on T0pCaT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mahahahah[/b] your a moron, les not stick your nose where u not suppose to k? SS clan is a joke, ...
Page: 4

ooo

Mahahahah[/b]
    your a moron, les not stick your nose where u not suppose to k?

SS clan is a joke, they all have to pk with scrolls ( 95% of the time ) and debuffers just to compete with the on-buff turks. ( i wont mention they usd their items hardcore )

just be like me, sit back, relax, enjoy some popcorn and watch them trash one another.

ooo

Mahahahah[/b]

SS clan is a joke, they all have to pk with scrolls ( 95% of the time ) and debuffers just to compete with the on-buff turks. ( i wont mention they usd their items hardcore )

just be like me, sit back, relax, enjoy some popcorn and watch them trash one another.

Banned

just be like me, sit back, relax, enjoy some popcorn and watch them trash one another. [/b]
    gotta compete with TBL editors somehow

TopCat

just be like me, sit back, relax, enjoy some popcorn and watch them trash one another. [/b]
    No no this is funny he donated over 100k Np to Someon3 ( when me cris and pro on someon3) MAGICWANGCOCK is the prime target .. why? Cuase he think he is soo pro best feeling in the game to see him die .. probaby 1 shock stun and 2 skill does it for him.. well he used to blame me for tbl edit on someone3 buddy guess wat now ull deal with 2 someon3 Deli + Some3.. you and The perfection are the 2 sore loosers i have seen in game.. jeez.

TopCat

If i post about you here it will take exactly 1 day for ur ass to be banned.. wanna know wat u did?

check this

>AppleSauce<

If i post about you here it will take exactly 1 day for ur ass to be banned.. wanna know wat u did?

check this[/b]
    check wat???

lol ur clan donated enuff NP to this guy.... and he's only a 2hit mage....

so go buy more high NP char to make up for ur loss

TopCat

check wat???

so go buy more high NP char to make up for ur loss[/b]
    hhmm vsed him on my rouge when he was taking soo much fuking shit he was like best of 5 for 20 gb
    its was more like 25-2?

want me to post his ass on floor 25 times?
    Lol

check wat???

so go buy more high NP char to make up for ur loss[/b]
    Check This

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=258645

>AppleSauce<

wow clearly u said he is a 2 skill kill, i also said the same...
    dont know wat ur proud of...

i'd take this 2 hit mage in a party then any SS member... he's a more GG valuable party member then any of u

leave the man alone if u beat him 1v1, cus mages just aint made to tank and vs ppl :\

TopCat

i'd take this 2 hit mage in a party then any SS member... he's a more GG valuable party member then any of u
    leave the man alone if u beat him 1v1, cus mages just aint made to tank and vs ppl :\[/b]
    I backed away many times.. until he actually convinced me he cud beat anyone.. not proud of killing 2 hit mages.. just feels good when u kill him since he talks so much shit..

Imhotep

I backed away many times.. until he actually convinced me he cud beat anyone.. not proud of killing 2 hit mages.. just feels good when u kill him since he talks so much shit..[/b]
    I beat you all so shh

so much hate on these forums h34r:

TopCat

I beat you all so shh
    so much hate on these forums h34r:[/b]
    +1 u did

arruda76r

its funny how its just a game and people are talking about it like as their life. your like 5 years olds crying because he took my pencil

I'll ask my sharers to stop aiming you so you can start the healing process...btw check my char in king of knight ull see i made my giga +5 rb, rap +5 rb and my hb +4 rb..but yeah my items? usd ftw! Anyone want USD VS bring it..ill pwn your ass off..

i'd take this 2 hit mage in a party then any SS member..."""""""""""" he's a more GG valuable party member then any of u""""""""
    leave the man alone if u beat him 1v1, cus mages just aint made to tank and vs ppl :\[/b]
    In some situations he'd be great party member of course its good char, better than anyone in entire SS clan in a party? hmmm you might be overstating for effect...

I beat you all so shh
    so much hate on these forums h34r:[/b]
    Noone has ever beat me on someon3 at lvl 80 in real vs..ill gladly let you try ..if u win you get a cookie

btw whats this topic about anyways ><

Imhotep

I&#39;ll ask my sharers to stop aiming you so you can start the healing process...btw check my char in king of knight ull see i made my giga +5 rb, rap +5 rb and my hb +4 rb..but yeah my items? usd ftw! Anyone want USD VS bring it..ill pwn your ass off..

In some situations he&#39;d be great party member of course its good char, better than anyone in entire SS clan in a party? hmmm you might be overstating for effect...

Noone has ever beat me on someon3 at lvl 80 in real vs..ill gladly let you try ..if u win you get a cookie

btw whats this topic about anyways ><[/b]

Tell topcat to sell me his priest chitins and I&#39;ll gladly vs you :wub: and I dunno what the topic is about 0.0

TopCat

I&#39;ll ask my sharers to stop aiming you so you can start the healing process...btw check my char in king of knight ull see i made my giga +5 rb, rap +5 rb and my hb +4 rb..but yeah my items? usd ftw! Anyone want USD VS bring it..ill pwn your ass off..
    In some situations he&#39;d be great party member of course its good char, better than anyone in entire SS clan in a party? hmmm you might be overstating for effect...

btw whats this topic about anyways ><[/b]

LOl @ that ... even i wud fail on that :P

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast