Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

T0pCaT

This is a discussion on T0pCaT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div class='quotemain'>hhmm vsed him on my rouge when he was taking soo much fuking shit he was like best of ...
Page: 5

ooo

<div class='quotemain'>hhmm vsed him on my rouge when he was taking soo much fuking shit he was like best of 5 for 20 gb
    its was more likePitiful.

Check what?

u think i have something to do with that topic? right u can think that im theperfectshit&#39;s buddy, but just so u know i talk shit to him everytime i see him. u must be a complete moron to even say that, but ill leave it to u. TRY TO GET ME BAN PLS?

PAPER MAGE > TOPCAT

ooo

I&#39;ll ask my sharers to stop aiming you so you can start the healing process...btw check my char in king of knight ull see i made my giga +5 rb, rap +5 rb and my hb +4 rb..but yeah my items? usd ftw! Anyone want USD VS bring it..ill pwn your ass off..
    In some situations he&#39;d be great party member of course its good char, better than anyone in entire SS clan in a party? hmmm you might be overstating for effect...
    Noone has ever beat me on someon3 at lvl 80 in real vs..ill gladly let you try ..if u win you get a cookie

btw whats this topic about anyways ><[/b]

funny all those +2 topcat brags about over msn, i find it hard to beleive u got it without spending. i have beaten u + that noob koxper corporate 2v1 (80 ice skill ) so les not talk about pwn k? its not a real vs but still a win is a win.

only time u can beat me is when u get a duffer otherwise u just as useless and brainless like the rest of the turk warriors.

im mage i dont have any ego to begin with, so u can say that u OWN me or watever feel free.

my mage is still > ur 80 babagear no skill warrior.

QUOTE( TOPCAT)
    "I backed away many times.. until he actually convinced me he cud beat anyone.. not proud of killing 2 hit mages.. just feels good when u kill him since he talks so much shit.."

i dont talk so much, i only talk shit to people who thinks they are so hot but in reality are horrible ( like your clan, and the theperfectshit )

mannnnnnnnnnnn i feel like quoting and replying to everybody today

ohno, dont say anything about beating anyone, it means nothing

everyone knows that your fully tbl&#39;ed (and who knows what else)

ooo

ohno, dont say anything about beating anyone, it means nothing

everyone knows that your fully tbl&#39;ed (and who knows what else)[/b]
    i dont tbl lol? dont pull shit out of your ass pls.

your clan priests are the ones who use tbl edit.

Banned

i dont tbl lol? dont pull shit out of your ass pls.

your clan priests are the ones who use tbl edit.[/b]
    roflflflflfl good one

ooo

roflflflflfl good one[/b]
    i have about 4 sharers, but i doubt they use tbl edit. post some proof pls or shut the fuck up.

Banned

i have about 4 sharers, but i doubt they use tbl edit. post some proof pls or shut the fuck up.[/b]
    thats your fault for having 4 sharers... moron

ooo

thats your fault for having 4 sharers... moron[/b]
    since when do need random people like u worry about how many sharers i have? moron

now fuckoff random guy

Banned

Stop the offtopic chit chat. This is about topcat. No one else.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

In some situations he&#39;d be great party member of course its good char, better than anyone in entire SS clan in a party? hmmm you might be overstating for effect...[/b]
    not overstating anything.... ur rogues are weak.... warriors, well they depend on party more then they can help improve the party....

and let&#39;s not talk about SS priests.... geezes they cant do anything unless theres 4 of them... which are only as good as 2 regular priest

and TOPcAt.... 25-3??? come on man, thats just sounds like bull....who the hell gonna continue to fight a match where they lose 25 times, and continues versing u :wacko:

theperfection

That whole post, proves that your a retard. It makes absolutely no proof, TC didnt buy me a level 80 warrior, he asked me to play it, I didnt ask him to buy it me, you dumb fuck. How much money have you spent on this VIRTUAL game? Lol pathetic.

You need help, I aint even gonna keep replying to someone who makes no sense at all.
    Was it clear that I had nothing to do with it?
    oh thats right.[/b]

wow dude , did you just talk out of your ass crack ? I mean common i spend whatever money i want ....

P.S back to topic <3 vandy

Topcat is scammer he has been proven afew times ,.... Only his SS clan keeps him a live ... he shouldve been banned a while ago ... what is going on ?

Banned

since when do need random people like u worry about how many sharers i have? moron
    now fuckoff random guy[/b]
    Oh my bad forgot that you tell people who are nobody&#39;s and who aren&#39;t.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hmmmmmm

when i played in SS ... we rolled bloodline in csw too much >.< thats all i g2 say

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

when i played in SS ... we rolled bloodline in csw too much >.< thats all i g2 say[/b]
    ss suxs though, yeah tc did gain a few belly rolls in the past year but other then that he can&#39;t use em to roll others

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast