Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

T0pCaT

This is a discussion on T0pCaT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still no reply.............
Page: 7

iiason

still no reply..........

ooo

lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ok can both of you pm me with each side of your story so I can make a judgment on this. The threads gone on long enough.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Hope they can solve their problems

good luck boys :P

iiason

ok can both of you pm me with each side of your story so I can make a judgment on this. The threads gone on long enough.[/b]
    sent...hope eshan replies.

iiason

he replied yet?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm really interested in the topic, why doesn't a mod post whether this is a scam or not

ok can both of you pm me with each side of your story so I can make a judgment on this. The threads gone on long enough.[/b]

he replied yet?[/b]
    maybe because off this?

iiason

maybe because off this?[/b]
    nah, dat's already been a few days since i pmed felix, felix has given me a reply but no answer from tc's end.

Banned

Jase real soon i'm going to step in for you bro.

nah, dat's already been a few days since i pmed felix, felix has given me a reply but no answer from tc's end.[/b]
    yeah thats why i quoted felix and yours because i already thought his part was missing

iiason

Jase real soon i'm going to step in for you bro.[/b]
    cheers mate, much appreciated. just got an offline msg from him, sayin his workin two jobs atm, so been busy....

TopCat

cheers mate, much appreciated. just got an offline msg from him, sayin his workin two jobs atm, so been busy....[/b]
    ya left u a msg on msn.. ill be on sunday all day u can catch me on msn.. i pmed felix too

I'm really interested in the topic, why doesn't a mod post whether this is a scam or not[/b]
    arent u interested? lol
    its not a scam when he played top he put an IN 20 gb and rol in the accnt that jhonny got from takemedown .. havent got shit back from Linus so i cudnt give shit back to Jesse yet.. well imma wait 2 more weeks if Linus dunt gimme shit back then ill just have to buy jesse those items.. thats the story there is nothing more to it .. wheverever else is thinking watever or whatnot .. hope ur clear now.. aight off to bed
    laterz

iiason

ya left u a msg on msn.. ill be on sunday all day u can catch me on msn.. i pmed felix too
    arent u interested? lol
    its not a scam when he played top he put an IN 20 gb and rol in the accnt that jhonny got from takemedown .. havent got shit back from Linus so i cudnt give shit back to Jesse yet.. well imma wait 2 more weeks if Linus dunt gimme shit back then ill just have to buy jesse those items.. thats the story there is nothing more to it .. wheverever else is thinking watever or whatnot .. hope ur clear now.. aight off to bed
    laterz[/b]
    just make sure ur on this time dude...last couple time u said u'd be on, either wasn't on or just didn't reply xD

iiason

y did i have a feelin u won&#39;t gonna be online? i was on from 9am to 10pm.. when are u gonna do wat u say and actually talk to me? >.<

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast