Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; holy shit who else wants popcorn?...
Page: 10

Seekor

holy shit who else wants popcorn?

I already got some and a drink too

Seekor

Alright well I need to state a few things here with an unbiased opinion.

I play on articangel currently so I do know the exact gear and what has been changed recently and what not. I found the whole situation to be a coincidence after hearing what had happened by stonelz aka boredoutofmymind.

But honestly I need you all to consider something here if topcat was ever caught my felix or linus he would have around 4-5k worth of items that he could potentially lose. He has yet to show us a falter in his trust ability, although nor can I deny or accept what truly happened with the Iron Necklace or the Rol and 20gbs that were supposedly where "taken".

The items that are in contention in my mind is the holy animor +6 and priest chitin armor +8 which could very well have been bought by topcat himself. However I do find this whole situation as a huge coincidence. Also I do not believe in random scamming at all although I do know key loggers decently well and you have to be somewhat stupid to be trapped by one.

theperfection

Lol... If there is one person in the whole entire game of KO that don't need to scam its HORR0R, Aba, and T0pcat. They are the biggest babashoppers that I have ever heard of.[/b]
    well at least they don't abuse merchant hack :lol:

well at least they don't abuse merchant hack :lol:[/b]
    What's that suppose to mean? And who are you? Sean?

iiason

got bored up to page 3ish.

ermm, TC's has artic/scrump, and at a stage they both have +8 chitins. a mixture of +5/15 and +8/15.

and i know, coz i had access to literally all of his accounts.

so, accusing him simply on artic's items is not really dat legit of an accusation.

now!! i'm not saying dat TC did not do it. coz as we know all, GGs can do something stupid at times.

so, let the mod, or whoever else is investigatin do their job.

p,s

TC, i&#39;m still w8ing for my Iron Set and ROL >.<

TopCat

Heh, I don&#39;t care waht others say - But I kinda believe Rialix, Although I won&#39;t waste time reading 6 pages I only read what he said - And can conclude the single fact that the guy has no respect for other people, I shared with him once - He changed the info a day later for some bullshit without even telling me anything about it.

So I do believe he would scam, Actually - It would be easy as SHIT to scam with Topcat as my name on this forum, Just because he did good deals - He can knock off a few here and there and have the entire forum support him for being gg trader.

A noob scam is someone that is not known on the forum

A good scam is when someone has earned the trust of the forum, Then scams some at a time - Until it all adds up to nearly 2x more then what he already bought in the past and then he goes out with a bang.
    And on topic:
    I dunno shit about what he scammed, or if he scammed - I&#39;m only saying what I think and mentioning the fact he has no respect for people beside&#39;s those few who play with him 24/7.[/b]
    Respect?O_o Neways out for yet another night out.. This is a whole lot of pages i cudnt even read all.. but ya good luck Rialix Stonelz Kloud gogogo hard

Beast&amp;Harlot

Ok I&#39;m not a fan of T0PCat but I have a VERy hard time after reading all this that he is a scammer, plus I&#39;ve known some of the people that have done deals with him, and they haven&#39;t had any problems from him so T0pCat outta respect for you.Don&#39;t waste your time with this dip fuck, outta no respect for you, I&#39;m still not a fan of you.....

TopCat

Ok I&#39;m not a fan of T0PCat but I have a VERy hard time after reading all this that he is a scammer, plus I&#39;ve known some of the people that have done deals with him, and they haven&#39;t had any problems from him so T0pCat outta respect for you.Don&#39;t waste your time with this dip fuck, outta no respect for you, I&#39;m still not a fan of you.....[/b]
    nicely put... somehow i keep getting his from a lot of people who i dunt even know but somehow a lot knows me.. wonder how that happened.. only place in forum i ever used to spam is market section that died for my server so i dunt even come to ko4life ne more.. at times when i am bored i do like to roam about media for some gg pk movies.. but lately there hasnt been any..newayz dude dunt know u at all but nicely put

well i like how the only fact people bring into this about TC not scamming is he has done tons of USD deals, hes seen as a good trader, and so on... but as many have seen people can change regardless of the deals they have done

when i was first told about rialix&#39;s items that had gone missing and he said it may have been TC i was like why would TC scam truthfully? but then i looked at a past event w/ babybash who was trusted on this forum by many... you get scammed enough times sooner or later youll hit a breaking point and just say fuck it im gonna scam back right?

and to those wondering why im involved: i have nothing to gain or lose from accusing TC of scamming. what would i gain? only people who really know me on ko4life are those ive played w/ on ares and girakon and i dont have an account persay. what to lose? i dont do any USD trades whatsoever on here so if im banned it really doesnt effect me much :S all im doing is trying to help someone ive played w/ for ages on girakon *you also may say i have something against TC but its clear he has some vendetta against me when his 3 accounts got scammed*

also to the keylogger thing.. or he gave out his info to more than 1 person, all the time i played w/ rialix he had 1 sharer which was on his account for a few days if that before he changed the p/w; rialix hadnt given anyone his info till recently to TC and was inactive for a few months yet never had missing items till just recently? its just fishy

well i like how the only fact people bring into this about TC not scamming is he has done tons of USD deals, hes seen as a good trader, and so on... but as many have seen people can change regardless of the deals they have done[/b]
    +1

it seems so easy for the accused to get away with scenarios like this... while the accuser has to put together so much "100% solid concrete proof" before people even start to believe what he says...

anyways, all in all, i hope that if topcat did scam, then he gets punished, but if he didnt, then sry that i was wrong.

TopCat

+1

it seems so easy for the accused to get away with scenarios like this... while the accuser has to put together so much "100% solid concrete proof" before people even start to believe what he says...

anyways, all in all, i hope that if topcat did scam, then he gets punished, but if he didnt, then sry that i was wrong.[/b]
    do agree with u there

iiason

+1

anyways, all in all, i hope that if topcat did scam, then he gets punished, but if he didnt, then sry that i was wrong.[/b]
    wow, first time seening akutee gettin dis involved :P

aahhaha even though I&#39;ve shown multiple people the items in trade and stonelz can log to this day to my account and they are still in my inn sealed ?

(correction, he can&#39;t log atm because I changed it back to UK IP so I can play with my homo friend Felix again xD )[/b]

ok then , why do you not support rialix with ur "clan bank items"

he was also a member of insanity, why do you not give his part of the "clan bank items"? cuz u dont have them ?

Eddy: Topcat has all my infos about the warrior..... i trust him more than my parents h34r:

noob kloud

Duro

i couldve scammed on cahn/Yachiru when we had dual WE +1, dual ROC +1, shell set +8, raptor +8, iron set, blade axe +7rb all unsealed for a few days... but i didnt did i? i helped him exp lvl77-80 in just 29 days :S[/b]
    Bring back the good memories from the old days baba

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast