Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OWWWWW.... I dont know what to say but, T0pCat had my MIrrage Dagger+9 like 3-5 times on he's account and ...
Page: 11

mrsin190

OWWWWW....
    I dont know what to say but, T0pCat had my MIrrage Dagger+9 like 3-5 times on he's account and he alwayss gave it back to me...

Otherside Rialix... PLayed with him on Old Insanity times,,,... good trustable player..

One piece of advice for all USKO players.. DONT TRUST ANY PLAYER IN THIS FUKING GAME. If you have good friends, keep it only by gameplay.

PS. sorry for my bad english:P

TopCat

OWWWWW....
    I dont know what to say but, T0pCat had my MIrrage Dagger+9 like 3-5 times on he's account and he alwayss gave it back to me...

Otherside Rialix... PLayed with him on Old Insanity times,,,... good trustable player..

One piece of advice for all USKO players.. DONT TRUST ANY PLAYER IN THIS FUKING GAME. If you have good friends, keep it only by gameplay.

PS. sorry for my bad english:P[/b]

that md +9 is worth 2 times more than rialex item...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

OWWWWW....

PS. sorry for my bad english:P[/b]
    That doesn't prove anything. I've known ppl who had access to multiple accounts and nothing went missing but one day the items just went "poof".
    You're right about one thing.. Don't trust anyone.

that md +9 is worth 2 times more than rialex item...[/b]
    stop talk about the price of items cuz this is how scammers do...
    u said it wasnt u but from all ur replys u just say : "i am trustable, i have items, those items r shit why would i scam them" or in other words "i scammed u but because i have done many trades and u didnt people wont belive so this topic is just to try to "fuk" ur name which will not happen"
    it's ur own phrases

well i dont care if it's u or not u, u had my pass i lost my items. now even if people will find out that u scammed me or u didnt scam me, my items will not come back so it doesnt metter.

1. You let more then one person have your pw. Nuff said, this creates too much doubt to single out anyone 100% without real proof.[/b]
    u wrong, when people said that 2 people had my pass they meant : "me" and "him"

Ok you really wanna know why Felix left.. cause after this topic me and Felix had a tak and it was obvious him being in my clan wud lead to people thinking he wud support me on this.. we decided best was him to leave .. and i asked him to stay out of this topic and someone else to investigate this...and watelse.. To Rialex about pm dude.. i am a Clan leader of a Top clan when i am afk i ge about a ton of pm.. i never look.. if i saw ur pm i wud have replied you ages ago.. this thing abt ur scam was only bought to my attention yesterday by xs2 and none else.. i didnt know abt u being scammed until yesterday when xs2 pmed me and said abt u being scammed ..
    anyhing else?[/b]
    Johnny didnt ask u if u did scam me ?

TopCat

stop talk about the price of items cuz this is how scammers do...
    u said it wasnt u but from all ur replys u just say : "i am trustable, i have items, those items r shit why would i scam them" or in other words "i scammed u but because i have done many trades and u didnt people wont belive so this topic is just to try to "fuk" ur name which will not happen"
    it's ur own phrases
    well i dont care if it's u or not u, u had my pass i lost my items. now even if people will find out that u scammed me or u didnt scam me, my items will not come back so it doesnt metter.
    u wrong, when people said that 2 people had my pass they meant : "me" and "him"
    Johnny didnt ask u if u did scam me ?[/b]
    Lol no only person who told me this was Xs2 (Ryan ) day before yesterday if i recall right!!

Lol no only person who told me this was Xs2 (Ryan ) day before yesterday if i recall right!![/b]
    so Johnny did lie as well, cool.
    he said that he asked u if u scammed me and u told him u didnt.

TopCat

so Johnny did lie as well, cool.
    he said that he asked u if u scammed me and u told him u didnt.[/b]
    Last msg from jhonny with date time

9/12/2008 3:12:26 PM DingDong/Sexe Top just so u know.. u spelled Jhonny wrong.. its Johnny.. retard.. atleaset spell it right.

Last msg from jhonny with date time

9/12/2008 3:12:26 PM DingDong/Sexe Top just so u know.. u spelled Jhonny wrong.. its Johnny.. retard.. atleaset spell it right.[/b]
    lol it was like a month ago...
    not 1 week or so

TopCat

lol it was like a month ago...
    not 1 week or so[/b]
    that is what i am saying that is last msg i recived from jhonny.. i did f10 search on his msg log with ur game name .. apparently ur name was never ever mentioned on our convo!! so i have no idea where u got that from " jhonny asking me abt scamming u".. maybe u should talk to him?

newayz good night for tonight.. laterz

that is what i am saying that is last msg i recived from jhonny.. i did f10 search on his msg log with ur game name .. apparently ur name was never ever mentioned on our convo!! so i have no idea where u got that from " jhonny asking me abt scamming u".. maybe u should talk to him?

newayz good night for tonight.. laterz[/b]
    since he made his scam he didnt log even once

Beast&Harlot

well i like how the only fact people bring into this about TC not scamming is he has done tons of USD deals, hes seen as a good trader, and so on... but as many have seen people can change regardless of the deals they have done

when i was first told about rialix's items that had gone missing and he said it may have been TC i was like why would TC scam truthfully? but then i looked at a past event w/ babybash who was trusted on this forum by many... you get scammed enough times sooner or later youll hit a breaking point and just say fuck it im gonna scam back right?

and to those wondering why im involved: i have nothing to gain or lose from accusing TC of scamming. what would i gain? only people who really know me on ko4life are those ive played w/ on ares and girakon and i dont have an account persay. what to lose? i dont do any USD trades whatsoever on here so if im banned it really doesnt effect me much :S all im doing is trying to help someone ive played w/ for ages on girakon *you also may say i have something against TC but its clear he has some vendetta against me when his 3 accounts got scammed*

also to the keylogger thing.. or he gave out his info to more than 1 person, all the time i played w/ rialix he had 1 sharer which was on his account for a few days if that before he changed the p/w; rialix hadnt given anyone his info till recently to TC and was inactive for a few months yet never had missing items till just recently? its just fishy[/b]
    that part of what you said proves something to an extent.Babybash did scam after being known as a VERY trustable person, but he was also accused serveral times before for scamming.If you want to put things into this like that though, look at OWA he as trustable t hen all of a sudden bam he was a "scammer".But with the OWA and the BabyBash things they got in trouble because of 100% solid proof of what they did was posted before anyone had the chance to even ask about the story or ask what happend it was already layed out so nobody had the chance to argue it.I'm sorry to say maybe I will regret this in the long run, but I'll stick with TC on this one.There is no solid proof it was him, there were multiple people with access too the character, and there are so many probibilites to the story and open ends that nothing can be proved aginst anyone.I'm sorry for your loss of items, and sorry for your loss all together, but as the saying goes."Don't share unless everything you think of value sealed, or don't share at all"

Imhotep

that part of what you said proves something to an extent.Babybash did scam after being known as a VERY trustable person, but he was also accused serveral times before for scamming.If you want to put things into this like that though, look at OWA he as trustable t hen all of a sudden bam he was a "scammer".But with the OWA and the BabyBash things they got in trouble because of 100% solid proof of what they did was posted before anyone had the chance to even ask about the story or ask what happend it was already layed out so nobody had the chance to argue it.I'm sorry to say maybe I will regret this in the long run, but I'll stick with TC on this one.There is no solid proof it was him, there were multiple people with access too the character, and there are so many probibilites to the story and open ends that nothing can be proved aginst anyone.I'm sorry for your loss of items, and sorry for your loss all together, but as the saying goes."Don't share unless everything you think of value sealed, or don't share at all"[/b]

No, there was only Rialix and TopCat who had access to the character at that time.

Beast&Harlot

No, there was only Rialix and TopCat who had access to the character at that time.[/b]
    Ok well not from the story that was stated earlier....so now the story has changed?Well damn.....Well still I could say that only I had access too an account that like 10 people had access too and say that I was legitimently hacked, but see thats just words until there is solid proof nothing can be sorted do you get the point?

Imhotep

Ok well not from the story that was stated earlier....so now the story has changed?Well damn.....Well still I could say that only I had access too an account that like 10 people had access too and say that I was legitimently hacked, but see thats just words until there is solid proof nothing can be sorted do you get the point?[/b]

The story has not changed. In the past 8 months Rialix only had one other person to have his info to buy him premium, he never had a sharer and I can vouch for that as he was in the same clan as me from the very start of Girakon. Anyway 8 months later, Rialix was the only one with the info, he then gave it to TopCat, a few days later, the items are missing. Doesn't really take a genius (Not being rude to you, just saying in general).

anyone who bought the account prem or kc in the last 6months can send support ticket to k2 and get all account info with click and buy id or cc #

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast