Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone who bought the account prem or kc in the last 6months can send support ticket to k2 and get ...
Page: 12

anyone who bought the account prem or kc in the last 6months can send support ticket to k2 and get all account info with click and buy id or cc #[/b]
    uhh i think he said 8 months Oo"

and, arent they only allowed to change the infos? not get the infos?...

Beast&Harlot

uhh i think he said 8 months Oo"

and, arent they only allowed to change the infos? not get the infos?...[/b]
    yes they can change infos not get infos but if you give all the payment info for the last 6 months(they want ALL of it now) you can get any info change email,pass,sq's,seals,all that shit changed.

baba Rialix you got hacked? sad news for me
    i miss times in Manes, KO is worse and worse...

ask for rollback and ip check...

yes they can change infos not get infos but if you give all the payment info for the last 6 months(they want ALL of it now) you can get any info change email,pass,sq's,seals,all that shit changed.[/b]
    hmm but if the guy changed the infos, then rialix wouldnt be able to login the account... but he was able to logon the account and saw that the items were missing.

Beast&Harlot

hmm but if the guy changed the infos, then rialix wouldnt be able to login the account... but he was able to logon the account and saw that the items were missing.[/b]
    Well that depends on what info he changed, but from what was said NOTHING was sealed on the account...So who knows....

TopCat

The story has not changed. In the past 8 months Rialix only had one other person to have his info to buy him premium, he never had a sharer and I can vouch for that as he was in the same clan as me from the very start of Girakon. Anyway 8 months later, Rialix was the only one with the info, he then gave it to TopCat, a few days later, the items are missing. Doesn't really take a genius (Not being rude to you, just saying in general).[/b]
    Try harder Dan.. i am no t follwoing this topic as i did for last 2 days.. now its a piece of rubbish to me
    laterz and well done for trying hard
    Not happy for rialex loss.. a lot of us got scammed and wat i did was to help thm out.. as i said.. try harder maybe.. make up a better story next tim?

<3

Banned

No solid proofs but mere assumptions. Sorry guys, im not taking any sides this time. Take it easy.

that part of what you said proves something to an extent.Babybash did scam after being known as a VERY trustable person, but he was also accused serveral times before for scamming.If you want to put things into this like that though, look at OWA he as trustable t hen all of a sudden bam he was a "scammer".But with the OWA and the BabyBash things they got in trouble because of 100% solid proof of what they did was posted before anyone had the chance to even ask about the story or ask what happend it was already layed out so nobody had the chance to argue it.I&#39;m sorry to say maybe I will regret this in the long run, but I&#39;ll stick with TC on this one.There is no solid proof it was him, there were multiple people with access too the character, and there are so many probibilites to the story and open ends that nothing can be proved aginst anyone.I&#39;m sorry for your loss of items, and sorry for your loss all together, but as the saying goes."Don&#39;t share unless everything you think of value sealed, or don&#39;t share at all"[/b]
    i dont know OWA and didnt know he had a topic open about being a scammer ._. but when babybash scammed everyone believed it was hamed *the accounts real owner* cause hamed had babybash has a sharer then randomly sold the account w/o a warning to his 2 sharers which was babybash and cradow. what babybash did was contact cradow as he bought all prems and KC for the account they all 3 played and got all payment info to change everything via CS tickets saying he got hacked and the person changed all his info

babybash wasnt found out for like 2-3 months after the scam btw. yes i know we dont have solid proof which is the downside but this is more a just look out incase type thing even if TC didnt scam this time.. something down the road may happen

to the bolded part only rialix had info, the other person youre thinking of were talking about was a guy 8 months ago who had his info for 1 full day and he wasnt exping just pking so rialix changed the p/w on him and that was BEFORE k2 introduced the IP patch so at the time of the scam only rialix and TC had account info

TopCat

i dont know OWA and didnt know he had a topic open about being a scammer ._. but when babybash scammed everyone believed it was hamed *the accounts real owner* cause hamed had babybash has a sharer then randomly sold the account w/o a warning to his 2 sharers which was babybash and cradow. what babybash did was contact cradow as he bought all prems and KC for the account they all 3 played and got all payment info to change everything via CS tickets saying he got hacked and the person changed all his info

babybash wasnt found out for like 2-3 months after the scam btw. yes i know we dont have solid proof which is the downside but this is more a just look out incase type thing even if TC didnt scam this time.. something down the road may happen

to the bolded part only rialix had info, the other person youre thinking of were talking about was a guy 8 months ago who had his info for 1 full day and he wasnt exping just pking so rialix changed the p/w on him and that was BEFORE k2 introduced the IP patch so at the time of the scam only rialix and TC had account info[/b]

I am back :P wats up 2 more pages more :P Salam stonelz

baba Rialix you got hacked? sad news for me
    i miss times in Manes, KO is worse and worse...

ask for rollback and ip check...[/b]
    they wont roll it back, and ip check isnt worth since proxy using a ip from my country so they&#39;ll ignore me or bann char which the ip that scammed me belongs and some1 will fuck up cuz of it

maybe u had keyloger when u gave pw and id on msn?

maybe u had keyloger when u gave pw and id on msn?[/b]
    well thats mean i still got 1
    i already play a warrior with unsealed items and GG ones and still everything is fine.
    also if i had keylogger he wouldnt wait 8 months for the "hack", as i said i didnt download anything except 2-3 known games from their Real Website so i wont have any keylogger.

TopCat

well thats mean i still got 1
    i already play a warrior with unsealed items and GG ones and still everything is fine.
    also if i had keylogger he wouldnt wait 8 months for the "hack", as i said i didnt download anything except 2-3 known games from their Real Website so i wont have any keylogger.[/b]
    You are just adamant on ur idea of me scamming you.. but really look for other things u might have missed out rather than wasting time in trying to force it upon me.. i am more than happy to talk to you abt this on msn.. newayz good night for now.. btw nice signature

Validating

Change your signature baba or i put you in my signature Rialix and plz grow up ...

qunix

i believe Rialix .
    Why he should lie?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast