Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i believe to Rialix . Why he should lie?[/b] Noone is saying hes lying, but his arguments are based on ...
Page: 13

Banned

i believe to Rialix .
    Why he should lie?[/b]
    Noone is saying hes lying, but his arguments are based on assumptions and nothing more, therefore, if nothing can be proven, noone can be accused guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty? Or the other way around? Your choice.

what doesn't make sense is, why would t0p ruin his reputation over some chitins+7 and some basic uniques

Imhotep

what doesn't make sense is, why would t0p ruin his reputation over some chitins+7 and some basic uniques[/b]

Is that exactly what he'd like you to think though ? h34r: h34r:

When topcat suggested he will buy u prem before csw cos they need u. It took u 2 h to answer. I wonder if in those 2h there was a csw? And when was that ? the last msg date

When topcat suggested he will buy u prem before csw cos they need u. It took u 2 h to answer. I wonder if in those 2h there was a csw? And when was that ? the last msg date[/b]
    read what i wrote lol, "sorry went to my grandma" and as i already write in first post it was the last time i've talk with him on msn

You are just adamant on ur idea of me scamming you.. but really look for other things u might have missed out rather than wasting time in trying to force it upon me.. i am more than happy to talk to you abt this on msn.. newayz good night for now.. btw nice signature[/b]
    u had all the time and still u've got time. i am mostly on...

ehh ok i ll ask more simply . Can u say the day and month when did that last convo happen?

i believe Rialix .
    Why he should lie?[/b]
    +1

what doesn't make sense is, why would t0p ruin his reputation over some chitins+7 and some basic uniques[/b]
    maybe cuz he thought that since he didnt login for 8 months, so then he was quitting ko? he even pm'ed him asking if he was quitting. Or maybe he wanted some quick cash, and jacked his shit, and hoping everyone on forums to think what you are thinking now?

TopCat

+1
    maybe cuz he thought that since he didnt login for 8 months, so then he was quitting ko? he even pm'ed him asking if he was quitting. Or maybe he wanted some quick cash, and jacked his shit, and hoping everyone on forums to think what you are thinking now?[/b]
    I dunno why people like u whore through the forus in every topic and has to have a thought..wow no life Looser!!

wow no life Looser!![/b]
    enjoying my rl very much thankyouverymuch.

some people just read the forums, some people dont give a shit , some people voice their opinions about topics in vent, some ppl do the same via msn, and some people dont mind taking 5 seconds to voice their opinions through posts. I never flamed you first, dont know why you would do so.

TopCat

enjoying my rl very much thankyouverymuch.

some people just read the forums, some people dont give a shit , some people voice their opinions about topics in vent, some ppl do the same via msn, and some people dont mind taking 5 seconds to voice their opinions through posts. I never flamed you first, dont know why you would do so.[/b]
    not flaming u... to me ur just a looser with no life...
    keep it up

not flaming u... to me ur just a looser with no life...
    keep it up[/b]
    haha ^^ then u must have a very weird definition of looser xD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Calm it you two, or your on the end of my mute stick =O

Calm it you two, or your on the end of my mute stick =O[/b]
    Oo"

u get muted for replying when someone flames u?! >=O

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

No one will get muted if you both stop. I wouldn't call either of what you said flame (although t0pcat is verging on it =P) but its heading in that direction. Just dont let it go that far and there wont be any issues

im just come in here to giv some opinion about this topic,
    seriously will TC be scamming those items or not. there is possibilities he might and he might not. is hard to determined weather he did it or not.

i believe there is a way to find out but is depends on weather the gm wanna help out or not. or the ppl that work at k2. cos i remember in myko when i got hack. i straight away call myko supervisor to tell him about it and make reports. and they found out where my items go and his whole lvl70 priest acc got banned.

and no matter how famous a person is in this ko4life forums. there is still the percentage they might be a hacker or a scammer. is hard to see the true face of a person without really knowing them. im not try to flame but just telling the fact.