Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No one will get muted if you both stop. I wouldn't call either of what you said flame (although t0pcat ...
Page: 14

TopCat

No one will get muted if you both stop. I wouldn't call either of what you said flame (although t0pcat is verging on it =P) but its heading in that direction. Just dont let it go that far and there wont be any issues[/b]
    Suck me Rajiv and u still suck at a priest bb ><

Imhotep

not flaming u... to me ur just a looser with no life...
    keep it up[/b]

How can you possibly call someone else "looser" with no life when you yourself admit to having spent tens of thousands of dollars for mere pixels on this game? :mellow:

I think it&#39;s a scenario of the Pot calling the Kettle black ^^

Banned

Suck me Rajiv and u still suck at a priest bb ><[/b]
    Warn him !

Just comes to show you that you cant trust anyone...long time traders..mods..admins..gm&#39;s...no one can be trusted.

Just comes to show you that you cant trust anyone...long time traders..mods..admins..gm&#39;s...no one can be trusted.[/b]

Finally someone has 100% proof TC scammed.. please share with us

Finally someone has 100% proof TC scammed.. please share with us[/b]

I didnt even read this topic...(to much bullcrap )and I never said TopKitty scammed anyone...im just stateing ANYONE can scam.

theperfection

^______^

iiason

Finally someone has 100% proof TC scammed.. please share with us[/b]
    <===== excited.

w8ing... xD

Banned

<===== excited.

w8ing... xD[/b]
    He was being sarcastic towards Dixie...

theperfection

He was being sarcastic towards Dixie...[/b]
    of course he was ...and jes know it ... he is not that dumb as u h34r:

Banned

of course he was ...and jes know it ... he is not that dumb as u h34r:[/b]
    Go buy some more GM injected items with your parents retirement money while you play KO in their basement, fucking 30 year old douchebag.
    You really starting to piss me off, so i will go to bed now so you can keep on doing what you do best, annoy the shit out of people and be a complete friendless loser.
    Btw this topic is about T0pcat, so if you have any more stupid jokes against me or my clannies, pm me them. Ill be more than glad to answer them. You got kicked from SacredSoul for being an annoying prick, now go crawl back into your hole and leave us alone. Thanks.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Go buy some more GM injected items with your parents retirement money while you play KO in their basement, fucking 30 year old douchebag.
    You really starting to piss me off, so i will go to bed now so you can keep on doing what you do best, annoy the shit out of people and be a complete friendless loser.
    Btw this topic is about T0pcat, so if you have any more stupid jokes against me or my clannies, pm me them. Ill be more than glad to answer them. You got kicked from SacredSoul for being an annoying prick, now go crawl back into your hole and leave us alone. Thanks.[/b]
    I 8===> U <3

theperfection

Btw this topic is about T0pcat, so if you have any more stupid jokes against me or my clannies, pm me them. Ill be more than glad to answer them. You got kicked from SacredSoul for being an annoying prick, now go crawl back into your hole and leave us alone. Thanks.[/b]
    Haha Finally i got your attention slut.You are soooo mature for dragging my family into this.
    Yeah you better go to bed you&#39;ve been online enough for today , and next time try not to drag family into this ;its getting yeah nothing but troubles. and the SAD part is i did not get kicked , I left on my warrior"cassie" 600k NP donated and i relogged and i was kicked already or else i wouldve left after logging in.
    your loss not mine 1.2np donated , 600k np donated !

!P-N

Beast&amp;Harlot

Haha Finally i got your attention slut.You are soooo mature for dragging my family into this.
    Yeah you better go to bed you&#39;ve been online enough for today , and next time try not to drag family into this ;its getting yeah nothing but troubles. and the SAD part is i did not get kicked , I left on my warrior"cassie" 600k NP donated and i relogged and i was kicked already or else i wouldve left after logging in.
    your loss not mine 1.2np donated , 600k np donated !

!P-N[/b]
    Not going to lie you for some odd reason seem like an uber loser who probaly beats off in the basement over your sisters best friends year book pictuer from 1973.Oh I brought your family into this and I don&#39;t even know you what you going to do try to bash me on the forums like a hard ass?Try to get me ban make my day, get me muted that is fine, you are a fucking pathetic peice of shit from what I can see, you try to fucking start shit in atopic that has nothing to do with your pathetic ass.Get a life, grow some balls, get laid(Besides from your fucking stuffed animals), and grow the fuck up....

Back on topic, honestly there isn&#39;t enough proof anyplace to convict anyone of anything.This topic is getting to be a he said she said bull shit game.(it&#39;s all about the he said she said bull shit, I think you better quit talking that shit or you&#39;ll be leavin&#39; with a fat lip....Great song by Limp Bizkit)so really I think it should just get closed until someone can come up with 100% solid proof(that convicts him like 54189w4413096489357890129348% of acctualy scamming someone)then they can just contact the admin that closed the topic to have it reopend and addressed.

theperfection

Not going to lie you for some odd reason seem like an uber loser who probaly beats off in the basement over your sisters best friends year book pictuer from 1973.Oh I brought your family into this and I don&#39;t even know you what you going to do try to bash me on the forums like a hard ass?Try to get me ban make my day, get me muted that is fine, you are a fucking pathetic peice of shit from what I can see, you try to fucking start shit in atopic that has nothing to do with your pathetic ass.Get a life, grow some balls, get laid(Besides from your fucking stuffed animals), and grow the fuck up....

Back on topic, honestly there isn&#39;t enough proof anyplace to convict anyone of anything.This topic is getting to be a he said she said bull shit game.(it&#39;s all about the he said she said bull shit, I think you better quit talking that shit or you&#39;ll be leavin&#39; with a fat lip....Great song by Limp Bizkit)so really I think it should just get closed until someone can come up with 100% solid proof(that convicts him like 54189w4413096489357890129348% of acctualy scamming someone)then they can just contact the admin that closed the topic to have it reopend and addressed.[/b]
    Do I even know you ? hello ??? Don&#39;t be a judgment loser cause if you really know me you would be handing yourself to me and I will make you my bitch ...matter of fact i can buy you with money just like buying anything else i wanted to .
    Do you even got anything to do with this topic ? park a bike on that bum buddy like I give a shit ?