Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How can you possibly call someone else " looser " with no life when you yourself admit to having spent ...
Page: 15

How can you possibly call someone else "looser" with no life when you yourself admit to having spent tens of thousands of dollars for mere pixels on this game? :mellow:
    I think it's a scenario of the Pot calling the Kettle black ^^[/b]
    call me crazy, but i'd rather spend 70$ on a roc (which is like a few hours pay) than camp bowl for hours and hours coining duke over and over till i get one legitly

+1 i would too..

Haha Finally i got your attention slut.You are soooo mature for dragging my family into this.
    Yeah you better go to bed you've been online enough for today , and next time try not to drag family into this ;its getting yeah nothing but troubles. and the SAD part is i did not get kicked , I left on my warrior"cassie" 600k NP donated and i relogged and i was kicked already or else i wouldve left after logging in.
    your loss not mine 1.2np donated , 600k np donated !

!P-N[/b]

Ok I think you were trying to say I got your attention you attention slut or you just called a man a female offensive word.

<===== excited.

w8ing... xD[/b]

Jase, your a blonde. U_U

TopCat

Haha Finally i got your attention slut.You are soooo mature for dragging my family into this.
    Yeah you better go to bed you&#39;ve been online enough for today , and next time try not to drag family into this ;its getting yeah nothing but troubles. and the SAD part is i did not get kicked , I left on my warrior"cassie" 600k NP donated and i relogged and i was kicked already or else i wouldve left after logging in.
    your loss not mine 1.2np donated , 600k np donated !

!P-N[/b]
    biggest mistake i made tto sell that character to u.. if i knew u were such a ignorant prick i wudnt have done so.. had part is 800 k np was made by taylor and derrick the rest 500k was made by me and the rest of my clannys... wat a waste of nps.. neways good luck to u..bb

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Tried staying out of this but some things posted are just compleatly retarded I am tempted to bann people for pure stupidity.

PSY and the others are dealing with this case so I have no infulence over the out come of TC.

But FFS people talking to Jonny and listening to him is stupid. A PROVEN scammer that will use a mixure of lies with the truth that ovbiously does not like TC and company that much is fucking idiotic to beliave. I talk to Jonny on MSN and he&#39;s not a stupid person by any shape or form and like any confidence scammer will easily make you beliave what he wants you too.

I don&#39;t care what items are stolen or weather people feel they are worth anything but to the person that lost them they can be pricless, show some respect towards to victim here.

for the record Jonny was very very dumb in how he took items and it made it very very easy for Linus&#39;s team to prove. To qoute "This is a text book case". I am deeply concerned by some of the posts explaining how Jonny used superier tactics to get the items. Jonny lost EVERYTHING he had. Accounts banned he was lucky an ip block was not done but they felt the punishment given was enough FOR NOW.

If TC has scammed he will be found out just takes times to be proven and it&#39;s alot of work for the tech people to search through. If TC has he will also lose everything and anyone connected will be treated the same, Linus an dI both agree that theift/scammers should be delt with in the only way it can hurt them , their wallet and items.

Once this case is closed and I am happy with the outcome then I will either be going back to TC clan or I will remain hidden from the rest of the Girakon players other than ResserGD and Kloud who know my char.

didnt read the whole 11 pages. according to my own experience with t0pcat, he&#39;s a cool guy and not a scammer.

didnt read the whole 11 pages. according to my own experience with t0pcat, he&#39;s a cool guy and not a scammer.[/b]
    maybe he eat 2 much koala

TopCat

Tried staying out of this but some things posted are just compleatly retarded I am tempted to bann people for pure stupidity.

PSY and the others are dealing with this case so I have no infulence over the out come of TC.

But FFS people talking to Jonny and listening to him is stupid. A PROVEN scammer that will use a mixure of lies with the truth that ovbiously does not like TC and company that much is fucking idiotic to beliave. I talk to Jonny on MSN and he&#39;s not a stupid person by any shape or form and like any confidence scammer will easily make you beliave what he wants you too.

I don&#39;t care what items are stolen or weather people feel they are worth anything but to the person that lost them they can be pricless, show some respect towards to victim here.

for the record Jonny was very very dumb in how he took items and it made it very very easy for Linus&#39;s team to prove. To qoute "This is a text book case". I am deeply concerned by some of the posts explaining how Jonny used superier tactics to get the items. Jonny lost EVERYTHING he had. Accounts banned he was lucky an ip block was not done but they felt the punishment given was enough FOR NOW.

If TC has scammed he will be found out just takes times to be proven and it&#39;s alot of work for the tech people to search through. If TC has he will also lose everything and anyone connected will be treated the same, Linus an dI both agree that theift/scammers should be delt with in the only way it can hurt them , their wallet and items.

Once this case is closed and I am happy with the outcome then I will either be going back to TC clan or I will remain hidden from the rest of the Girakon players other than ResserGD and Kloud who know my char.[/b]
    I sincerely hope this is figured out asap.. i wud like Felix back as when this was posted we agreed to certain things that he stay out of this and that he quits clan.. btw Felix <3 but its hard to hide when someone carrys so much Np thnx to King of KNights btw nice Letter u sent me when i was on someon3 :P i laffed a while :P my bad bro:P newayz back to topic kindly figure this out .. whoever is working on it

Dude the rep i have here and wat i spent on this game is something u dunt earn ina year.. if u check ko4life market section in girakon well Top wud be in list 1 for speaning.. a holy +6 and chitin +8 and watever else u said and mentioned i s out of my taste got better fish to fry than noob accnt sorry saying noob accnt as in items.. why wud someone jeapordize the whole rep he built for so many months for a cheap ass item.. dunt get it.. no offense to u rialix but i am trying ym best not to be mad a t u.. if i want i can scam many i dunt need ko4life.. i dunt buy ne shit from here ne more.. It my rep i care abt.. not items Think long hard
    Lemme make this claer i have 2 priest.. Scrumptious and Artic[/b]
    Got up to here and got bored reading, the one reason you could of done this is because you can get away with it. I know Rialix a long time, i bought him prem months n months n months ago near start of Girakon, his account stayed safe! You got this huge rep built up, and with it you might of thought you won&#39;t get caught if you can keep making excuses why you wouldn&#39;t of done it. I&#39;m not saying for sure, but iv seen loads of named people go on to scam. Acoustic for one in Girakon, one of my favorite guys, gave him my account for a month and then found out he was EmoSexual and a huge scammer. And he was very trusted with in the clan at the time. People can make up these rep&#39;s, but humans get greedy, its nature.
    Not saying for sure you did scam, but it is a possibility, if i was Rialix, I&#39;d be doing the exact same thing, accusing the only person who had my account info. Very rarely do people get "hacked" for sure. Either scammed or K2 bugged. Not often database hack.

The last convo between topcat and rialix was on 16th august. As u can all see there, topcat said they need him badly and even ofered premium to get him online. rialix didnt answer cos he went to grandma w\o saying he goes afk. He came back 2h later and answered that the pw was same.

So that how i see it:

The 16th august was saturday when the csw was on and SacredSoul clan lost it. After csw topcat got msg from rialix, that the pw is same. Topcat didnt answer cos he was pissed and maybe little blamed rialix cos of lost also after that msg Topcat never answered on msn. Hes arrogant and probably thinks hes not the guy to be ignored so he decided to punish rialix. Counted, that since he did so many trades no1 will belive a little guy that HE scammed him.

Also the past case with DingDong when topcat claimed he lost IN rol+20 gbs(or something). After vandy asked if he lied about it he never answered. If he really got scammed by dingdong that might have push him to do some evil things also. If he didnt got scammed by dingdong then he lied hoping maybe to get those items using felix or gms.
    Either way thats fishy.

Imo he did scamm rialix

I 8===> U <3[/b]
    lol

i cock you

TopCat

The last convo between topcat and rialix was on 16th august. As u can all see there, topcat said they need him badly and even ofered premium to get him online. rialix didnt answer cos he went to grandma w\o saying he goes afk. He came back 2h later and answered that the pw was same.
    So that how i see it:

The 16th august was saturday when the csw was on and SacredSoul clan lost it. After csw topcat got msg from rialix, that the pw is same. Topcat didnt answer cos he was pissed and maybe little blamed rialix cos of lost also after that msg Topcat never answered on msn. Hes arrogant and probably thinks hes not the guy to be ignored so he decided to punish rialix. Counted, that since he did so many trades no1 will belive a little guy that HE scammed him.

Also the past case with DingDong when topcat claimed he lost IN rol+20 gbs(or something). After vandy asked if he lied about it he never answered. If he really got scammed by dingdong that might have push him to do some evil things also. If he didnt got scammed by dingdong then he lied hoping maybe to get those items using felix or gms.
    Either way thats fishy.

Imo he did scamm rialix[/b]
    No 1 Vandy and I never talk..
    No 2 Punish Rialex? )_0
    No 3 Tried to Buy prem ended by locking my moneybookers account
    No 4why do ppl who have no idea talk to much and assume so much!!

Ad1. Vandy asked in topic about dingdong " So TC lied about being scammed "?
    Ad2. U were mad about losing csw and since he ignored u, thats might be the motive
    Ad3. U tried to buy him premium on 9th september and blocked acc on moneybr. on 16th u offered it again

why u just wont say u r sorry and pay him back? every1 makes mistakes

unless i see proof or if i see him admit it i will believe that he did not do it. if snootchie can get hacked and people believe it then why can&#39;t rialix get hacked? oh of course cause his account is 100% safe huh?

and stop bringing that shit up about the iron set and 20gbs. if i lost 3 accounts worth of items to a guy i would fucking think he stole that too.

puzjel ur right every1 makes mistakes. just like how ur friends use tbl edits and np transfer. how come they aren&#39;t saying sorry? gtfo.

stop bashing tc unless u have some solid proof. he explained everything and it&#39;s actually all believable.

Isnt this fishy that after pw got confirmed on last msg between them acc get striped. Trying to defend my statment with "No 3 Tried to Buy prem ended by locking my moneybookers account" and few days later ofering to buy it again and not buying it when he got pw. Also he the only 1 had access to acc. Or maybe top cat shared access to some1 else to get extra priest and that guy robbed it. Still makes him responsible.

Why would rialix lied? i checked his background he had no enemies and the relationship between topcat and rialix was friendly. SO why would he try to frame a guy whos so trustable in community.

Triple i know u dont like me i think u r cunt also but trying to make me look bad by bringing my friend, who is using tbl edit to look pro is pathetic. I told him to stop it but im not his father and he doesnt has to listen to me. If u want to see something funny check beramus cheaters section at begining. q