Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok look. IMO there's not enough proof to get him banned or anything. lets compare this case with snootchie's case. ...
Page: 16

ok look. IMO there's not enough proof to get him banned or anything.

lets compare this case with snootchie's case.

snootchie gets gbs from a guy. snootchie doesn't pay. snootchie claims the guy HACKED him and his lvl 5x rogue. mostly everyone believes it and now he's VIP on ko4life (rofl)

now topcat's case
    topcat is a huge babashopper and spent AT LEAST 7k usd babashopping. a guy gives him pw to buy prem and after a week he logs in and his char is naked. sure there's a high possibility topcat did it. but do u really think he would scam maybe $300-400 worth of gear?

i know ur comeback is gonna be "that's what he wants you to think" but seriously he has more expensive shit than that on his inactive characters that he never played (he has at least 10 characters i think lol). he has no need for that gear and that's why i wont believe he stole it unless i see some better proof.

oh and about ur friends. i just mentioned it because i find it funny u complain about ppl when ur own friends are probably worse than him. they even framed a well-known, legit player. don't call me pathetic, call them pathetic.

well whatever i'm done with this silly topic. some will believe he scammed and some wont. i'm not calling rialix a liar but i'm not gonna call tc a liar either. there just isn't enough proof to do anything about it.

yes i understand clearly. But not all scamms r made for $ profit*.
    Im conviced he did it.
    I dont really think rialix even for a moment there expected that he will get anything from this. But the word was passed and some ppl will come to him with bigger distance. Topcat will probably make few succesfull deals in near future to show he is so trustable. And community will buy that. But not every1

* i witnesed scamms from revange, hate, love, boredom and now anger

"oh and about ur friends. i just mentioned it because i find it funny u complain about ppl when ur own friends are probably worse than him." That sounds like u more agree with me

Puzjel is gg, triple is gg. Get GM to check IP logs if its possible. Either way Rialix won't get his items back, but at least we'd know the truth!

I have been reading the whole thing. Seems like it is gonna go for ever since every1 thinks TC is the one nice guy. Lemme tell you this. He is a gg player but he does not have personality. My 3 years old dog have more personality then he does. I shared one of his char for a while - which was a big mistake - to me his char was like mine. I had howling rooster - heros valor and upraged chd +7 sold them all and spent them all on his char ( open 75 skills buy shield etc ) At that time they worthed about 28 gbs ( HR = 15GBS + HV= 6GBS + COHD=7GBS )

Doing all these things to his char what I get from him ? Complainings the first time he goes like freakin super hero in front of 2 ncsu clan party and dies ... blames it on me ... Well fuk you stupid you are rogue aq and you are not immortal. Dies in a second not even time to use the tp. Couple of times he got tped and died next to me even then he kept bitching. I told him that it is not gonna get any better if he keeps bitching. The more he bitched the more I sucked on purpose. Finally we had an argument how he treats his sharers like a shit and does not show any appreciation. That dumbshit asked me if I want the gbs back that I spent it on his char. LMAO to you ass hole. I told you I am not here for the money. Try to be like a human for once.

I dont understand how every1 likes this disrespectful dumb thing and yes I 100% believe that he will scam for those crappy items. After all they worth couple of gbs and since he already licks butt for gbs so why not he would not get the ones for free as many as he can.

I dont understand how every1 likes this disrespectful dumb thing and yes I 100% believe that he will scam for those crappy items. After all they worth couple of gbs and since he already licks but for gbs he get the ones free as much as he can.[/b]
    Because people think they can get things from him if he's so rich in real life. Why rich old men have young girl friends. Why everyone tries to be friend rich people. Humans are greedy!

lol.. he spent 7k $+ on ko, and thats the main reason i believe this guy did it. he loves items, he just keep buying them, why not scamm few times, if no1s believes it? there is really good proffs, only stupid dumbs will said he didnt scamm him.

Because people think they can get things from him if he's so rich in real life. Why rich old men have young girl friends. Why everyone tries to be friend rich people. Humans are greedy![/b]
    i actually could care less about items i get. i played one of his chars before and i actually left items on the char when i left purposely. so i'm definitely not defending him because i want items from him.

sure hes not a respectful person, i can agree on that but i seriously he's not that petty to steal items just because some1 didn't wanna go csw and wanted to quit... lol. he's actually a more forgiving person than u all credit him. remember that post unbeatable made about him saying topcat uses ppl? guess what a couple months later he ends up letting unbeatable play his mage xD. my point is, he doesn't take such little things so personally.

@Longstory
    sigh.

quick edit: i'm one who doesn't trust many people at all. but i know topcat well enough to trust him this much. i know people can change and i know there's a high possibility he did it. but he's innocent until proven guilty. he has too many items to be proven guilty by kingofknights.com and seriously how rare are chitins +8 and holy animors +6? he already said how he got his chitin 8 and ha +6 shouldnt even be arguable.. its a fuking +6 lol...

edit2:srsly im done with topic now >_>

for trip and sexe and the rest who want "solid proofs" !
    how can u bring more "solid proof" when they r right next to u, all of them.

i want u to get scammed by the only person who had ur pass, than we'll see how u prove his guilty and also we'll see which solid proofs will u have except ur convo...
    if i had 2 others men who had my pass it could change all the situation, but only 1 man knew my pass and it's TC.

and Puzjel i did like the way u r thinking, i noticed ur point but i didnt post anything about it.

the only "SOLID PROOF" is if they guy who scammed u will come and say "Yes i did scam "You"" because there is no other proof that some1 can bring.

well anyway u can try cover TC or not cover TC i'm already done with this shit since my items wont come back and even if TC did it he wont say anything about it...

so in ur opinion i just got "Hacked" so this is how u call it, well i got "hacked" while my pass is same, sealed items r still there, my % is same, NPs r same, i lost my clan "SacredSoul" by the guy who "hacked" me.

and check my Sig "dont hate the players, hate the game" i dont hate any1 except KO.

Get GM to check IP logs if its possible[/b]
    hmm just thought of another point, without the use VPN or Proxy, he could also have given the account infos to someone that he knew was from israel, and get him or her to logon to the account, and scam the items......

meh.. probably not the case, but just a thought Oo"

lets hope psy and linus&co, can find a solution to this.

TopCat

hmm just thought of another point, without the use VPN or Proxy, he could also have given the account infos to someone that he knew was from israel, and get him or her to logon to the account, and scam the items......

meh.. probably not the case, but just a thought Oo"
    lets hope psy and linus&co, can find a solution to this.[/b]
    Keep spamming guess 4500 post is not enuff..

didnt read all but why would someone steal such items when he spends so much usd for his own chars
    he could have done it but still hard to believe i would say

TopCat

didnt read all but why would someone steal such items when he spends so much usd for his own chars
    he could have done it but still hard to believe i would say[/b]

thats what they trying to say ... since i spend money and trsuable its easy for me to scam><newayz off to bed

Just comes to show you that you cant trust anyone...long time traders..mods..admins..gm&#39;s...no one can be trusted.[/b]

I can be trusted

this is just way out of proportion. give up on it.

I can be trusted [/b]
    Lol thanks for giving credit to your pikachu siggy to me