Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the reason artic got downgraded on items was he put them on scrumpt cause TC plays that priest more than ...
Page: 2

the reason artic got downgraded on items was he put them on scrumpt cause TC plays that priest more than artic so he took the items and switched them around

but truthfully... a person w/ TC's background who buys alot of items w/ ingame and USD why would he buy a HA +6? and not a +7? or even a +8? ._.[/b]

Also remember that his uniques were somewhat good, he took not just the armors/weapons/sheilds, but also uniques ^^

theres been many many cases in the past where people would do a billion GG trades with well known people on forums to get good vouchers, and then with their good reputation already built up, they would use that to their advantage to scam someone who is basically a 'nobody' on these forums. A lotta the people in hall of shame fall under this category ^^

ok as me being the one who used to play articangel i got a good idea of the items and what tc had i know for a fact that when i quit articangel 3-4weeks ago he had +8chitin set ds+7 hb+1rb HA+7 lycaon hammer+7 and that topcat what probly going to switch the items from artic to scrump when i quit witch he would need to buy new armor for articangel while scrump was using artic's stuff so why would he buy another +8 chitin set he would just buy a +7 not to much diffrence and then he would just put his hb6 off scrump onto artic and use the +1rb on scrump know tc and all the gear he has on all his accounts i sit here and laugh at you thinking he would even need to scam those items for any reason everyone in ss knows there items are nothing compared to what he already has and he wouldent do something for so little that would hurt him here so badly.
    just my outlook on this you can still all think w/e you want

Also remember that his uniques were somewhat good, he took not just the armors/weapons/sheilds, but also uniques ^^

theres been many many cases in the past where people would do a billion GG trades with well known people on forums to get good vouchers, and then with their good reputation already built up, they would use that to their advantage to scam someone who is basically a 'nobody' on these forums. A lotta the people in hall of shame fall under this category ^^[/b]
    also if u saw in MSN TC asked me if i quiting KO, why would he care ?
    cuz he dont have even 1 normal priest to play with, he did talk with me alot in clan chat about staying cuz i was 1 of the better priests.
    when he saw that i play other server he got "hurt" so he scammed me

and BTW for TC here is ur solution for the country thing :
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=227358

also u were talk about proxy long time ago, so i dont think it was so hard for u...

ok as me being the one who used to play articangel i got a good idea of the items and what tc had i know for a fact that when i quit articangel 3-4weeks ago he had +8chitin set ds+7 hb+1rb HA+7 lycaon hammer+7 and that topcat what probly going to switch the items from artic to scrump when i quit witch he would need to buy new armor for articangel while scrump was using artic's stuff so why would he buy another +8 chitin set he would just buy a +7 not to much diffrence and then he would just put his hb6 off scrump onto artic and use the +1rb on scrump know tc and all the gear he has on all his accounts i sit here and laugh at you thinking he would even need to scam those items for any reason everyone in ss knows there items are nothing compared to what he already has and he wouldent do something for so little that would hurt him here so badly.
    just my outlook on this you can still all think w/e you want[/b]
    there isnt 2 chitin +8 sets its a bug w/ kingofknight where even if you trade it shows the items on each account as if theyre 2 sets... but if he has a HA +7 why would he get a HA +6?... doesnt make any sense.. and if hes just buying a +7 set why buy a chitin +8 pauld? nothing adds up at all

than explain me why do he use chitin set +7 and Pauldron +8 only ?
    also why would he use HA +6 instead of +7 ?

btw u backstabbing urselves everytime u post anything

i dont know the anwser to that all im saying is what happend when i quit if u read it says i used to play articangel i was jsut saying what was going on when i left

then explain why he would buy a whole set of chitin +7, but then when it comes to the paudlron, he would get a +8? coincidentally, rialix had all +7's and just pauldron was +8.

then explain why he would buy a whole set of chitin +7, but then when it comes to the paudlron, he would get a +8? coincidentally, rialix had all +7's and just pauldron was +8.[/b]
    maybe that +8 pauldron was from his old chitin set?

well idk it seems like every week another scammer post coming from girakon ._. topcat's been trusted with more than what u have but then again majix and babybash has been too and they scammed van so w/e. i doubt tc would do it tho.. well idc i dont wanna get involved with this shit too. wow>ko nuff said ^^

artics chitin set was all +5/15hp rebirthed rialix had a +8/15hp which shows up on artic as +8/15hp not +5/15hp ._. so its not the same pauld

artics chitin set was all +5/15hp rebirthed rialix had a +8/15hp which shows up on artic as +8/15hp not +5/15hp ._. so its not the same pauld[/b]
    when i played artic the helm and pauldron were both +8/15hp and pads gaunlets and boots were the only +5/15hp

TopCat

artics chitin set was all +5/15hp rebirthed rialix had a +8/15hp which shows up on artic as +8/15hp not +5/15hp ._. so its not the same pauld[/b]
    WOW TO U LOOSERS.. I HAVE 2 PRIEST ARTIC AND SCRUMP.. THEY WERE BOTH GEARED EVER SINCE I HAD THEM FUKING D1CKS..!!artics gear and scrumps gear has been switched last week.. cause i lvled scrump to 79 .. madeit int.. put alla rtics gear on it and all scrumps gear on artic.. and made it chitin bp ... jesus!!!

maybe that +8 pauldron was from his old chitin set?

well idk it seems like every week another scammer post coming from girakon ._. topcat's been trusted with more than what u have but then again majix and babybash has been too and they scammed van so w/e. i doubt tc would do it tho.. well idc i dont wanna get involved with this shit too. wow>ko nuff said ^^[/b]
    Well mate since i played with ya can u tell me who did ever played my char ? no u right
    also can u tell me why would i post a Scammer topic without reason ? well i didnt post it so long cuz i knew people will not belive since he is trusted but
    today few friends of my that saw the topic on gira and they shared with me some new info i decided that it's right to post and idc about the results cuz he is a scammer.

i will repeat NO1 HAD MY PASS in past 8months and i didnt play my char for so long so explain me why the hell after TC getting me scammed he has all my items ?

when i played artic the helm and pauldron were both +8/15hp and pads gaunlets and boots were the only +5/15hp[/b]
    week and a half ago i was checking peoples gear on girakon and was checking some of the SS clan people and artics showed up as +5/15hp rebirthed.. so maybe something went wrong? cause it showed all the armors as +5rb to me

but still explain why somehow rialix gets scammed/hacked when only TWO people knew the info which was rialix himself and TC.. why would rialix scam himself? lol

TopCat

just recalled one mroe thing rialex was scammed of a rom which misteriously disspeared from his account and he never stopped spamming clan chat abt it.. u lost ur rom before u gave me opass.. now u accusing me off taking ur sht after u gave me web pass to buy u bronze?

lol

wouldent be surprised if he did scam himself and try to put it on tc.
    TC probly made him mad going on one of his pro yelling spree on vent(lol there are funny as hell)
    rialix probly got mad and is trying to get people to hate him

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast